[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Iran Prepares People For Messiah Miracles
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eski

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:33 am    Post subject: Iran Prepares People For Messiah Miracles Reply with quote

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53964

Wow.. these guys are a bunch of kooks! Shocked

This is a pretty interesting article. Gives you a good idea of the mindset of the Iranian leadership... or lack thereof.
Cyrizian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Monkey is right about one thing... Judgement IS coming! But the unfortunate truth is that the Iranian people will be on the receiving end. Only they can stop it from happening... This death cult must be destroyed... An evil storm is coming but on the other side, a new Iran awaits!
eski

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These guys are full blown Kooks in the 1st degree. They run around preaching hate for everything but their own narrow, edited form of a religion that is already violent enough on it's own. And that is one of the primary differences between Christianity and Islam... A Muslim will hate you and kill you for what he believes whereas a Christian will die for what he believes and propose love for his enemy. There are only two religions on earth right now that are killing nonbelievers and/or taking their property and those are Muslims and to a lesser degree Hindus. We can only imagine how far ahead the Middle East would be if Islam didn't keep them all in the 7th century.
Cyrizian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has always been my belief that religion is something that one holds in one's heart, not forced down the populace's throats but I'm afraid that we cannot trust muslims to do that. This may sound extreme but I am comming to the conclusion that islam must be erradicated... for the world's sake. If we bomb mecca, burn every koran, kill or convert every imam and destroy sharia law wherever it is found, islam will be destroyed and maybe our children will not have to suffer the brainwashing or murderous hate of islam. It is a horrible thing to consider... I feel I am losing a part of my humanity for even thinking about it. But the "religion of peace" is killing almost 2,000 people per month and has committed 7,300 terror attacks since September 11, 2001 (Link www.thereligionofpeace.com) . Something has to be done to stop this... No matter how horrible it may seem... Islam must be stopped...

A very mournful Cyrizian
eski

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well... that's a little extreme don't you think? Your prescription for dealing with Islam sounds quite a bit like their prescription for us infidels. Shocked

Islam definitely needs to go through a top on down reformation to be compatible with the world. Just like the Christians did after the crusades and dark ages.

If they don't it will eventually lead to their demise. I'm not holding my breath.
eski

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have loved to have seen Iran when it was Persia and one of the centers of civilization before Islam invaded and destroyed every advancement of the Persian culture. At one time it was a culture to be admired and be inspired by. It is a shame that they were dealt the shitty hand that they are living with today.
eski

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are millions in Iran that want to go back to the time of Persian greatness and that is one of the reasons that this blog is here. But they suffer from many of the same things that America suffers from today.

In Iran, the theocracy controls the media, controls the education system and the religious systems. I don't know if it is a majority being controlled by a minority or not but the principle is the same as American liberalism.

Here in America you have a traditional majority with conservative to centrist values but the media, schools and now the government are controlled by a minority of liberals and leftists.

The biggest difference is that in Iran they know that they are being controlled by the Islamists and here in America most people are oblivious that they have been fed a **** sandwich for the past 30 years... But we are waking up thanks to the internet and talk radio. Those are the two areas that lefties don't control but they are trying their best to take control of that too.

Those that control the flow of thoughts, ideas and information control the people.

I am not comparing freedoms between Iran and America. Certainly we here in America have freedoms that Iranians can't even fathom. However we do share a similar problem with the flow of knowledge.

blank

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly, and talk radio, that the liberal media, ACLU, and schools/universities and their lunatic professors have been exposed. I believe they speak for the majority of Americans.
blank

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 10:46 AM
Subject: NOW JOHN KERRY HAS GONE TOO FAR!

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=24165&only&rss

Saturday, January 27, 2007
John Kerry With the Enemies of America
The man who was almost president shares a stage in Davos , Switzerland , with a rogue’s gallery of enemies, including the former president of Iran and his Iraqi puppet.

Nearly beyond belief. But this is John F. Kerry, doing what he does—giving aid and comfort to the enemies of America during wartime.

Amr Moussa, Secretary-General of the League of Arab States, Abdullah Gul, Foreign Minister of Turkey, Ahmed Mahmoud Nazif, Prime Minister of Egypt, Adil Abd al-Mahdi, Vice-President of Iraq, Mohammad Khatami, former President of Iran, and John Kerry, Senator from Massachussetts, U.S., from left, pose for a group photo after a plenary session on the Middle East during the World Economic Forum (WEF) in Davos, Switzerland, Saturday, Jan. 27, 2007. (AP Photo/Keystone, Alessandro della Valle)

Here he is, giving the Ayatollah Khatami an autograph.
(see the link for the pictures)

Former President of Iran Mohammad Khatami, right, shares a word with Senator from Massachusetts, USA, John Kerry after participating in a session ‘The Future of the Middle East’ at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.

Signed,

Death to America !
John F. Kerry
blank

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eski wrote:
I would have loved to have seen Iran when it was Persia and one of the centers of civilization before Islam invaded and destroyed every advancement of the Persian culture. At one time it was a culture to be admired and be inspired by. It is a shame that they were dealt the shitty hand that they are living with today.

Dear Eski:
My hope is we will able to capture our country from this Taazi regime.
My hope is to rename it the United Kingdom of Persia.
My hope is freedom, democracy, secularism, for all Persians, all minorities, women.. etc. etc.
My hope is Islam would not be the official religion of Persians rather than the philosophy of Zorostian that is: "Goftaare neek, Kerdaare neek, Pendaare neek" =Good deeds, Good words, Good thoughts...and finally
My hope is you could come and visit the beautiful land of Persia not the evil and darkness that has taken over the country today.
eski

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Eski:
My hope is we will able to capture our country from this Taazi regime.
My hope is to rename it the United Kingdom of Persia.
My hope is freedom, democracy, secularism, for all Persians, all minorities, women.. etc. etc.
My hope is Islam would not be the official religion of Persians rather than the philosophy of Zorostian that is: "Goftaare neek, Kerdaare neek, Pendaare neek" =Good deeds, Good words, Good thoughts...and finally
My hope is you could come and visit the beautiful land of Persia not the evil and darkness that has taken over the country today.[/quote]

Your hope sounds like a good thing to hope for... With all of the gutless, P.C. invertebrates infesting the governments of the world these days it may be a long shot but we can hope and work towards those goals. Hopefully, in the near future, the leaders of the free world [not as free as it used to be] will start to understand that they can't appease Islamic Regimes. They will lie, cheat, steal, rape, kill and swindle to reach their ultimate goal of world domination. Perhaps the leadership will learn before it is too late that talk just delays the inevitable and makes the job of eliminating the radical Muslims that much more difficult.

Cyrizian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We can and we WILL beat them! Iranians are better than these Mullahs, we are stronger and there are more of us than them. Yes, they can lie, cheat, steal, rape, kill and swindle. But that cannot stop us. We have to be of strong will and mind, unified in the cause of defeating islam. If we can do that, then we have already beat them. Because they are not unified, they bicker amongst themselves and are even distrustful of their allys. They cannot stand against a unified persian people. I wish us all strength of heart in the comming days even now as the seeds of war are sown...

Iran role seen in attack on US troops
Link: http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,21151222-2703,00.html
eski

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go Get 'Em Chief!! I'd like nothing more than to see those carpet kissing criminals get what is coming to them. That would be something to see!

I joined the Navy because the radical "students" took our embassy staff hostage back in the late 70s and my very first duty assignment after boot camp and training was on an Aircraft Carrier with an A-6 Intruder Squadron waiting for orders to go bomb the S.O.B.s that never came. Jimmy Carter had absolutely no nards what so ever. We spent 138 days without pulling into port! So my shipmates and I were none too happy with the Iranian 'Students" after that.

The day that Ronald Regan was sworn in, the hostages were released after 444 days. Jimmy Carter did nothing but launch one, ridiculous rescue mission. He killed more people in this crisis than any Iranian. That man was the beginning of the problems that we are dealing with today. He stood by and did nothing while an ally of the United States was forced from power. He is still an ass backwards coward to this day and causing problems in the Middle East and elsewhere for America.

The Shaw left something to be desired as an honest leader but he was head and shoulders above the Islamic Scum that chased him out and replaced him. At least we weren't at war with the Middle East and we were able to work with the rational minds in those countries.

Now that there is a young generation in Iran that does not care for the Islamic regime and doesn't really remember anything from that era, there is a good chance for them to take their country back from the evil bastards the stole it from them. As long as they think like you do and are able to ferret out the Islamic radicals in their midst it is probably very doable. So forget about my "long shot" comment from my last post! Confused

If it's going to happen it had better happen soon. Once they have a nuke in their evil hands it will be a real long shot to get rid of them. And the way that my government has behaved the last few years I wouldn't really depend on them to help much. They have made many decisions that leave me shaking my head in wonder.

Now that we have a bunch of cowardly liberals in power it is even more sketchy as to what may happen in support of an uprising of the Iranian population. They are a bunch of hand wringing, indecisive party hacks. I guess the best chance is going to come from the Bush administration.

4 years ago I was pretty sure of what would happen but now I do not know. Like I said, "some bad decisions have been made." That combined with all the politicians that have been undermining our operations in the region from the start have left many of us unsure of where to put our trust.

You all have my very best wishes for success in your hopes and dreams and I look forward to the day that I can take a flight to Tehran and visit the people of Persia.

Take care of yourselves and watch your backs. Good Luck People!

blank

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacques Chirac the poster child of deception & dishonesty in the EU, is in a little trouble. Duplicity when he thinks the cameras are off & then retraction, when he finds out the tape recorders are on...what a weasel!!
http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/01/31/news/france.php?page=1
http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/01/31/news/france.php?page=2

Chirac muses on Iran, and then retreats

By Elaine Sciolino and Katrin Bennhold
Published: January 31, 2007

PARIS: President Jacques Chirac said in an interview that an Iran that possessed one or two nuclear weapons would not pose much of a danger, adding that if Iran were ever to launch a nuclear weapon against a country like Israel, it would lead to the immediate destruction of Tehran.

The remarks, made in an interview Monday with the International Herald Tribune, The New York Times and the weekly magazine Le Nouvel Observateur, were vastly different from stated French policy and from what Chirac repeatedly has said.

So in a remarkable turnaround, Chirac summoned the journalists involved to the Élysée Palace again Tuesday to retract many of the things he had said.

Chirac said repeatedly during the second interview that he had spoken casually and quickly the day before because he had believed he was talking about Iran off the record. Finally, he admitted that he had made a mistake.

"It is I who was wrong and I do not want to contest it," he said. "I should have paid better attention to what I was saying and understood that perhaps I was on the record."

On Monday, Chirac began by describing as "very dangerous" Iran's refusal to stop producing enriched uranium, which can be used to produce electricity or to make nuclear weapons.

Then he made his remarks about a nuclear-armed Iran.

"I would say that what is dangerous about this situation is not the fact of having a nuclear bomb," he said. "Having one or perhaps a second bomb a little later, well, that's not very dangerous. But what is very dangerous is proliferation. This means that if Iran continues in the direction it has taken and totally mastering nuclear-generated electricity, the danger does not lie in the bomb it will have, and which will be of no use to it."

Chirac explained that it would be an act of self-destruction for Iran to use a nuclear weapon against another country. "Where will it drop it, this bomb? On Israel?" Chirac asked. "It would not have gone off 200 meters into the atmosphere before Tehran would be razed to the ground."

It was unclear whether Chirac's initial remarks reflected what he truly believed about Iran or whether he had misspoken. In the past year and a half, he is said by some French officials to have become much less precise in diplomatic conversations and to have even expressed the view that a nuclear- armed Iran might be inevitable.

Further confusing the issue, on Monday evening, the Élysée prepared a heavily edited 19-page transcript of the interview that did not include Chirac's assessment of a nuclear-armed Iran or his prediction of what would happen if it ever tried to use it.

Instead, the transcript added a line that Chirac had not said; it read, "I do not see what type of scenario could justify Iran's recourse to an atomic bomb."

The attempt by the Élysée to change the president's remarks in a formal text is not unusual. It is a long-held tradition in French journalism for interview subjects, from the president to business and cultural figures, to be given the opportunity to edit the texts of question-and- answer interviews before publication.

During the Monday interview, Chirac made clear that a more profound problem than Iran's possession of a nuclear weapon was that a nuclear-armed Iran might encourage other regional players to follow suit.

"It is really very tempting for other countries in the region with large financial resources to say: 'Well, we too are going to do that; we're going to help others do it,'" he said. "Why wouldn't Saudi Arabia do it? Why wouldn't it help Egypt to do so as well? That is the real danger."

In the second interview, Chirac retracted his comment that Tehran would be destroyed if Iran launched a nuclear weapon.

"I take it back of course when I said, 'One is going to raze Tehran,'" he said. "It was of course a manner of speaking." Confused

He added that any number of third countries would stop an Iranian bomb from ever reaching its target.

"It is obvious that this bomb, at the moment it was launched, obviously would be destroyed immediately," Chirac said. "We have the means, several countries have the means to destroy a bomb."

Chirac also retracted his prediction that a nuclear Iran could lead Saudi Arabia and Egypt to follow suit.
"I drifted — because I thought we were off the record — to say that, for example, Saudi Arabia or Egypt could be tempted to follow this example," he said. "I retract it, of course, since neither Saudi Arabia nor Egypt has made any declaration on these subjects, so it is not up to me to make them."

As for his musing in the first interview that Israel could be a hypothetical target of an Iranian attack, Chirac said, "I don't think I spoke about Israel yesterday. Maybe I have done so but I don't think so. I have no recollection of that."

There were other clarifications. In the initial interview, for example, Chirac referred to Iran's Islamic Republic as "a bit fragile." In the subsequent interview, he called Iran "a great country" with a "very old culture" that "has an important role to play in the region" as a force for stability.

Chirac's initial comments contradicted long-held official French policy, which holds that Iran must not go nuclear. The thinking is that a nuclear- armed Iran would give Iran the ability to project power throughout the region, threaten its neighbors and encourage other regional players to seek the bomb.

Under Chirac's presidency, France has joined the United States and other countries in moving to sanction Iran for refusing to stop enriching uranium, as demanded by the International Atomic Energy Agency and the United Nations Security Council.

Just a few weeks ago, Chirac wanted to send his foreign minister to Iran to help resolve the crisis in Lebanon, an inititative that collapsed when members of his own government said that it not only would fail, but would send a wrong signal to Iran at a time of sanctions against it.

But there also are divisions within the French government about how far Iran should be punished for behavior that the outside world might not be able to change. There are also concerns whether the more aggressive course of action toward Iran is reminiscent of the prelude to the American-led war in Iraq which France opposed.

Indeed, in noting the sanctions that were imposed by the Security Council against Iran last month, Chirac warned that escalation of the conflict by both sides was unwise. "Of course we can go further and further, or higher and higher up the scale in the reactions from both sides," he said. "But this is certainly not what he had in mind nor what we intend to do."

Chirac, who is 74 and about ready to end his second term as president, also had a different demeanor during the two encounters.

In the first interview, which took place in the morning, he appeared distracted at times, grasping for names and dates and relying on advisers to fill in the blanks. His hands shook slightly. (maybe he needed couple of glasses of wine Wink b/) When he spoke about climate change, he read from prepared talking points printed in large letters and highlighted in yellow and pink.

By contrast, in the second interview, which came just after lunch, he appeared both confident and completely comfortable with the subject matter. (Alcohol can do miracles Very Happy b/)

The exclusive purpose of the initial interview was for Chirac to talk about climate change and an international conference for which he will be host in Paris later this week. The conference parallels a United Nations conference that will unveil a long-awaited report on the global environmental crisis.

The question about Iran followed a comment by Chirac on the importance of developing nuclear energy programs that are transparent, safe and secure.

Iran insists that the purpose of its uranium enrichment program is to produce peaceful nuclear energy; France, along with many other countries including the United States, is convinced that the program is part of a nuclear weapons program.

In the midst of his initial remarks on Iran, Chirac's spokesman passed him a handwritten note, which Chirac read aloud. "Yes, he's telling me that we have to go back to the environment," Chirac said. He then continued a discussion of Shiite Muslims, who are by far the majority in Iran but a minority in the Muslim world.

"Shiites do not have the reaction of the Sunnis or of Europeans," he said.
Cyrizian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry, eski. Its not a long shot. The mullahs are sensing it as well. Many mullahs have hoarded their money in international banks and prepared an escape plan for when the inevitable uprising begins. But one way or another we will get them. There is only 1 thing that iranians truly lack to do this: weapons. The government has taken all the weapons of the civilian population. It is my hope that the U.S. or some other country could provide weapons to the iranian dessenters. That alone would do the deed. Every iranian I know would kill to get their hands around Khamenei's throat. The will already exists. Now we only lack the means.

THIS JUST IN! Iran militia threatens to kidnap Americans!
Link: http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3359485,00.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: