[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Mission Statement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amil

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:12 pm    Post subject: My Mission Statement Reply with quote

Mission Statement

Encroaching Islam with its rule of Shariah presents an imminent threat to subvert and replace the Constitution that governs our lives. Unlike Muslims who practice taghyyeh --lying or dissimulation- we proudly speak the truth. Truth should never be sacrificed at the altar of any goal. We firmly believe that truthfulness is indeed the foundation of all virtues.

Islam, as a matter of belief, considers all non-Muslims, even the so-called “people of the book,” as infidels--people who are to be subjugated or cleansed from Allah’s earth. Islam, under the banner of religion of peace, is infringing blatantly on the rights of others, not only in Islamic countries, but also in much of the non-Muslim world. By their acts of dogmatic savagery, Muslims are finally awaking the non-Muslim democracies to the imminent threat of Islamofascism keen on destroying their free secular societies.

Presently, the Islamists, with their treasuries flush with petrodollars, are in a great position to realize their perennial dream of bringing the world under the rule of Muhammad’s Ummeh. On the one hand Pakistan is already a nuclear power and Islamic Republic of Iran aims to be one before very long. On the other hand, Muslim governments and wealthy Sheikhs are funding Islamic schools, centers and front organizations in the West to work from within at the unraveling of the non-Islamic democratic systems.

Islam is a dangerous ideology. We see so many inhumane, unjust, and violent acts perpetrated by the Islamofascists around the world. Regrettably, only a small number of concerned citizens take the time to condemn the Islamic atrocities. More alarmingly, many people in liberal democracies—people we call Islam’s Useful Idiots—wittingly or unwittingly advance the work of Islamic menace.

Some well-meaning misguided people advocate negotiating with the Islamist. Yet, the only form of negotiation Muslims accept is the eventual surrender of everything that free and democratic people cherish—freedom of expression, of worship, and all other personal privileges enshrined in the United States Constitution.

My mission is to raise the clarion call about the imminent and present danger of expansionistic theocratic Islam. I, my people and my native country, Iran, have been victimized by a primitive alien ideology for far too long. Having witnessed first-hand the horrors and indignity that Islamofascism visits on people it subjugates, I have taken it upon myself to do my part in defeating this ideology of oppression, hate and violence.

I enjoy and deeply cherish the liberty that America has generously afforded me, enabling me to raise a cry from the heart regarding the tragic plight of millions of Iranian victims, my compatriots who dare not speak against the wicked mullahs and their mercenaries.

I am a voice of tens of thousands of Iran’s best children, many of them literally children, who have been imprisoned, brutally tortured, shamelessly raped and viciously slaughtered by Allah’s beasts presently ruling Iran.

The heartless religionists of Allah have plundered and continue to plunder the people’s vast oil income, fill their bottomless pockets with the ill-begotten funds, and finance adventurism in Iraq, Lebanon, Palestine and anywhere and everywhere they find willing clientele.

In the meantime, over the past three decades of their Islam-authorized dastardly theocracy, the mullahs, by their thievery and incompetence, have driven masses of the Iranian people to abject poverty; have created a culture of nihilism and despair that has spawned one of the world’s most drug-addicted societies; and, have compelled a great many women to sell their bodies in order to survive.

Therefore, I find it both my sacred duty and inalienable right to indict Muslims as either criminals themselves or accessories to the crimes, seek justice for my people, and warn others of the dangers of Islamofascism in all its forms.

I challenge all Muslims to abandon the demonic cult of Muhammad and join forces of liberty and justice of free people with no turbaned masters or masters of any kind.

It is a crime to remain silent in the face of evil, it is said. Thus, I am speaking up and urging others to raise their resonant voices and act while they can before they are brutally silenced and annihilated by the ever-creeping Islamofascism.

Amil Imani
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:41 pm    Post subject: Re: My Mission Statement Reply with quote

Dear Mr. Imani,
It seems you are not alone and The Mission matches with demands from Iranian youth.
Regards,
Cyrus

Youths hold placards as they gather in front of Iran's Cultural and Heritage Organization in Tehran to protest the Sivand Dam April 21, 2007. The placards read "good thoughts, good words, good deeds" (right and centre placards) and "Grudge me not, this little earth that covers my body (L)". The dam is located in a region that houses some of Iran's richest and most celebrated archaeological sites and the protesters said it would pose a direct threat to historical sites such as the tomb of Cyrus the Great, the founder of the Persian Empire. REUTERS/Stringer (IRAN)

Amil wrote:

Mission Statement

Encroaching Islam with its rule of Shariah presents an imminent threat to subvert and replace the Constitution that governs our lives. Unlike Muslims who practice taghyyeh --lying or dissimulation- we proudly speak the truth. Truth should never be sacrificed at the altar of any goal. We firmly believe that truthfulness is indeed the foundation of all virtues.

Islam, as a matter of belief, considers all non-Muslims, even the so-called “people of the book,” as infidels--people who are to be subjugated or cleansed from Allah’s earth. Islam, under the banner of religion of peace, is infringing blatantly on the rights of others, not only in Islamic countries, but also in much of the non-Muslim world. By their acts of dogmatic savagery, Muslims are finally awaking the non-Muslim democracies to the imminent threat of Islamofascism keen on destroying their free secular societies.

Presently, the Islamists, with their treasuries flush with petrodollars, are in a great position to realize their perennial dream of bringing the world under the rule of Muhammad’s Ummeh. On the one hand Pakistan is already a nuclear power and Islamic Republic of Iran aims to be one before very long. On the other hand, Muslim governments and wealthy Sheikhs are funding Islamic schools, centers and front organizations in the West to work from within at the unraveling of the non-Islamic democratic systems.

Islam is a dangerous ideology. We see so many inhumane, unjust, and violent acts perpetrated by the Islamofascists around the world. Regrettably, only a small number of concerned citizens take the time to condemn the Islamic atrocities. More alarmingly, many people in liberal democracies—people we call Islam’s Useful Idiots—wittingly or unwittingly advance the work of Islamic menace.

Some well-meaning misguided people advocate negotiating with the Islamist. Yet, the only form of negotiation Muslims accept is the eventual surrender of everything that free and democratic people cherish—freedom of expression, of worship, and all other personal privileges enshrined in the United States Constitution.

My mission is to raise the clarion call about the imminent and present danger of expansionistic theocratic Islam. I, my people and my native country, Iran, have been victimized by a primitive alien ideology for far too long. Having witnessed first-hand the horrors and indignity that Islamofascism visits on people it subjugates, I have taken it upon myself to do my part in defeating this ideology of oppression, hate and violence.

I enjoy and deeply cherish the liberty that America has generously afforded me, enabling me to raise a cry from the heart regarding the tragic plight of millions of Iranian victims, my compatriots who dare not speak against the wicked mullahs and their mercenaries.

I am a voice of tens of thousands of Iran’s best children, many of them literally children, who have been imprisoned, brutally tortured, shamelessly raped and viciously slaughtered by Allah’s beasts presently ruling Iran.

The heartless religionists of Allah have plundered and continue to plunder the people’s vast oil income, fill their bottomless pockets with the ill-begotten funds, and finance adventurism in Iraq, Lebanon, Palestine and anywhere and everywhere they find willing clientele.

In the meantime, over the past three decades of their Islam-authorized dastardly theocracy, the mullahs, by their thievery and incompetence, have driven masses of the Iranian people to abject poverty; have created a culture of nihilism and despair that has spawned one of the world’s most drug-addicted societies; and, have compelled a great many women to sell their bodies in order to survive.

Therefore, I find it both my sacred duty and inalienable right to indict Muslims as either criminals themselves or accessories to the crimes, seek justice for my people, and warn others of the dangers of Islamofascism in all its forms.

I challenge all Muslims to abandon the demonic cult of Muhammad and join forces of liberty and justice of free people with no turbaned masters or masters of any kind.

It is a crime to remain silent in the face of evil, it is said. Thus, I am speaking up and urging others to raise their resonant voices and act while they can before they are brutally silenced and annihilated by the ever-creeping Islamofascism.

Amil Imani
Amil

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:30 am    Post subject: The Grand Delusion Islam Reply with quote

The Grand Delusion Islam
By: Amil Imani

“We are our beliefs,” it is said. Beliefs steer people in life. Some beliefs are harmless, some are the motive force for good, and yet others are delusional, misguided, and even outright dangerous. Every version of the belief called “Islam” ranges from the delusional to the dangerous.

Islam is a Grand Delusion, birthed by Muhammad’s hallucination he relayed to his first wife and employer, Khadija. Greatly frightened, he told Khadija that he was visited by jinn (devil) in the Hira cave. Khadija comforted the distraught man by assuring him that the episode was Allah’s way of choosing him as his messenger. Muhammad believed his rich wife-employer who was 15 years his senior and the delusion became a belief—Islam.

Remarkably enough, under the early tutelage of Khadija, Muhammad succeeded in attracting a number of influential followers. Before long, the movement gathered more and more power through violent campaigns and the faith was taken to new people and alien lands. This grand delusion, Islam, presently has in its stranglehold over a billion humans, posing an existential threat to all non-Muslims.

Islam is rooted in the primitive tribal mentality of “We against Them,” “We the righteous against the heathens,” “We the servants submissive of the Great Allah against the rebellious enemies of Allah.” Islam is a polarizer. Islam is an enemy-maker. To Islam, a non-Muslim is a combatant against Allah and he is fair game to be subjugated and killed.

When some billion and a half adhere to the pathological belief of Islam and use it as their marching order of life, the rest of humanity can ignore the threat only at its own peril.

Once again, a resurgent Islam is on a campaign of conquest throughout the world. Hordes of life-in-hand foot-solider fanatical Muslims are striving to kill and get killed. All they want is the opportunity to discharge their homicidal-suicidal impulse, on their way to Allah’s promised glorious paradise. And in the background granting the foot-soldiers’ wishes are their handlers, the puppeteers, who pull the strings and detonate these human bombs. Those who cherish life must recognize these emissaries of death, what makes them, what motivates them, and how best to defend against them.

The campaign of death waged by the Islamist-jihadist, be he a puppet or a puppeteer, is energized by the belief of delectable rewards that await the faithful implementer of Allah’s dictates. Through a highly effective indoctrination, the jihadist has come to believe firmly in Islam’s grand delusion. He believes that Allah is the one and only supreme creator of earth and heavens; that it is his duty and privilege to abide by Allah’s will and carry out his plans at all costs; he believes firmly in a gloriously wonderful immortal afterlife in paradise, for which a martyr’s death is the surest quickest admission. Although the dominating theme of the delusion is quasi spiritual, the promised rewards of the afterlife awaiting the martyr are sensual and material. All the things and activities that the jihadist desires and cannot attain or practice, and rejects in his earthly life will be purified and proffered to him in the paradise of the next life. Thus goes the delusion.

It is important to understand that the human mind is not a perfect discerner of the objective reality. In actuality, reality is in the mind of the beholder. The outside world only supplies bits and pieces of raw material that the mind puts together to form its reality. Depending on the type and amount of bits and pieces that a given mind receives, its reality can be very different from that of another mind.

The more prescribed and homogeneous a group, the greater is the group’s consensual reality, since the members share much in common experiential input and reinforce each others’ mindset. Thus, members of a given religious order, for instance, tend to think much more similarly to one another than to members of other groups with different experiential histories.

Various approximations of the objective reality, therefore, rule the mind. The degree to which these approximations deviate from the larger group’s consensual reality determines its delusional extent and severity.

A cocaine mainliner, for instance, under the influence of the drug, may become convinced that a bug is burrowing under his skin. In his absolute, although clearly false, certitude of the reality of his perception, cocaine users are known to take a knife to their own body to dig the burrowing bug out before it has penetrated too deeply.

A methamphetamine user’s reality is often distorted in a different way. Under the influence of the drug, an intense paranoia overtakes him. His reality is dominated by the belief that one or more people are lurking about to harm or kill him. He may wield a deadly weapon, going from room to room, from closet to closet, in search of the assailants.

If you believe that a bug is camping deeply in your body, then you might go ahead and try to dig the non-existent bug out. If you believe that people are lurking around the house to harm or kill you, you go after them before they get you. If you believe that all the troubles of the world are due to the evil-doings of the non-Muslims who war against Allah, then you do all you can to fight and kill them, particularly since Allah tells you to do so in the Quran.

The drug-induced delusions are hallucinations. They are dramatic and usually transitory, while religiously-based implantation of ideas program the mind with lasting delusions.

Delusions, even when they are at great variance from the objective reality, can rule the mind without the need for drugs, or as a result of neurological dysfunctions or other factors. The young and the less-educated are most vulnerable to believe the claims of charlatans, con artists, and cunning clerics, as truth and reality.

A tragic example of the young’s susceptibility to induced delusion is the case of thousands of Iranian children who were used as human minesweepers in the last Iran-Iraq war. The mullahs issued made-in-China plastic keys for paradise to children as enticement to go forward and clear the minefield with their bodies ahead of the military’s armored vehicles. The children believed the murderers and rushed to their death, thinking that they were headed for Islam’s glorious paradise.

The repeated intense indoctrination of the children even changed the perception of some of the charlatan mullahs so that they, themselves, believed their own lies, took their own keys to Allah’s paradise and rushed to their death clinging to the plastic trinkets. Hence, some of the puppeteers, in this instance, became puppets themselves. Such are the follies and fallibilities of the human mind.

It is, therefore, understandable that many of the higher-up Islamic puppeteers, who are usually brainwashed from early childhood, devote their fortunes and persons to the implementation of their deeply engrained delusions.

Deluded by the threats and promises of Islam, Muslims, poor or rich, vie with one another in furthering the violent cause of Allah.

Many non-Muslims are also victims of a different, yet just as deadly, delusion. They believe that Islam is a religion of peace, that only a small minority of Muslims are jihadists, and Muslims can be reasoned with to abandon the Quran-mandated elimination of the non-believers. These well-meaning simpletons are just as deluded as the fanatic jihadists by refusing to acknowledge the fact that one cannot be a Muslim and not abide by the dictates of the Quran.

Last edited by Amil on Fri May 25, 2007 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject: Re: The Grand Delusion Islam Reply with quote

Dear Mr. Imani,
Thank you for another educational article “The Grand Delusion Islam”.
The Grand Delusion is the worst self created prison of any sort who make a person blind to see the facts and truth. Those who use “The Grand Delusion Islam” to create sort of democracy are charlatans or fools or both …
Regards,
Cyrus

Amil wrote:
The Grand Delusion Islam

“We are our beliefs,” it is said. Beliefs steer people in life. Some beliefs are harmless, some are the motive force for good, and yet others are delusional, misguided, and even outright dangerous. Every version of the belief called “Islam” ranges from the delusional to the dangerous.

Many non-Muslims are also victims of a different, yet just as deadly, delusion. They believe that Islam is a religion of peace, that only a small minority of Muslims are jihadists, and Muslims can be reasoned with to abandon the Quran-mandated elimination of the non-believers. These well-meaning simpletons are just as deluded as the fanatic jihadists by refusing to acknowledge the fact that one cannot be a Muslim and not abide by the dictates of the Quran.[/b]
Amil

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:03 pm    Post subject: Islamic "Democide" in Iran Reply with quote

Islamic "Democide" in Iran

The dictionary defines “Democide” as "The murder of any person or people by a government, including genocide, politicide, and mass murder."

Democide means for governments what murder means for an individual under municipal law. It is the premeditated killing of a person in cold blood, or causing the death of a person through reckless and wanton disregard for their life. Thus, a government incarcerating people in a prison under such conditions that they die in a few years is murder by the state.

http://www.therant.us/staff/imani/05242007.htm
Amil

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:26 am    Post subject: Islamists Threats in the U.S. Reply with quote

Islamists Threats in the U.S.
Tuesday, 29 May 2007

Throwing acid in the face of women who fail to don the hijab, flogging people for sporting non-Islamic haircuts, and stoning to death violators of sexual norms are only a few examples of a raft of daily barbaric acts of Islamists in places like Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran, and many Islamic lands. Other forms of Islamic brutalities such as Honor Killing have already found their way to Germany and other European countries with the ever-burgeoning Muslim populations.

http://www.amilimani.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=68&Itemid=2
DvorahChavahYaeli

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:32 am    Post subject: deleted Reply with quote

deleted

Last edited by DvorahChavahYaeli on Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amil

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:39 am    Post subject: Israel: It’s Payback Time Reply with quote

Israel: It’s Payback Time
By; Amil Imani

Once again, the unelected, illegitimate clown puppet of the thugs of the Iranian Islamic regime, President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, “The Monkey” to Iranians, has spewed some outrageous statements against the “State of Israel”.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/7188

Last edited by Amil on Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

townhall.com wrote:

http://lowdowncentral.townhall.com/

Last edited by cyrus on Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
DvorahChavahYaeli

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deleted by author

Last edited by DvorahChavahYaeli on Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Amil

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:54 am    Post subject: Terrorists’ Bill of Rights Reply with quote

Terrorists’ Bill of Rights
BY: Amil Imani

The Constitution of the United States is one of the most glorious documents promoting individual liberty ever written.

The First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution is also the first section of the Bill of Rights. It is arguably the most important part of the U.S. Constitution. It reads: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

http://www.amilimani.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=71&Itemid=2
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: How the Islamic Terrorism Started Reply with quote

Video Clip With Music How the Islamic Terrorism Started (English)
Amil

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:49 am    Post subject: Iran: It’s Time for a Progressive Revolution Reply with quote

Iran: It’s Time for a Progressive Revolution

The thuggish revolt in Iran, better known as the Islamic Revolution of Iran, was anything but a progressive movement. This was a conscious assault on the 2500 year old Persian Empire and the progressive Iranian people in twentieth century. This untimely revolution outrageously installed the most oppressive theocratic Islamic system known to the history of mankind. With that, it renewed an era of Islamic terrorism and the revival of its never-ending passion for world domination.

The father of the Islamic coup d’etat in Iran is also considered one of the twentieth century’s founders of Islamic terrorism—the Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini. Khomeini was an extremely brutal man instilled from his upbringing with Islamic superstitions and prejudices, but otherwise possessing little education. Claiming to be descended from Muhammad, Khomeini was steeped in anti-secularist, Islamist supremacist thought that is often bred in Islamic seminaries.

http://www.amilimani.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=72&Itemid=2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: