[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Opinion About Iran By Massoud Azizi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:10 am    Post subject: My Opinion About Iran By Massoud Azizi Reply with quote

My Opinion About Iran By Massoud Azizi

Source: http://activistchat.com/MyOpinionMasoudAzizi2.PDF
A note to the reader
A few weeks ago, I received an e-mail from a freelance reporter in Holland for my opinion about the events of 1953 and 1979 in Iran. This reporter explained that he would like to include these commentaries in a Christian publication in Holland.
As I started answering his questions, I found out that I needed to write more about Iranian recent history. Since I am particularly sensitive and fascinated about Iran and Iranian history, I got carried away and ended up writing a whole bunch about this hot topic. I respectfully ask the reader to read this entire article and think about the contents. I do not expect everyone to agree with my opinion, for that matter I appreciate differing points of views, as it will help all of us to stimulate our thoughts and develop a logical solution. I would therefore appreciate your feedback, positive or negative. If you tend to agree with my views, then please by all means forward it to your friends and loved ones
especially the non-Iranian readers. You can reach me at
massoudazizi@yahoo.com

My Opinion Update 2:
http://activistchat.com/MyOpinionMasoudAzizi2.PDF

Last edited by cyrus on Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
blank

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good article by Massoud Azizi.
I don’t know if anyone watched the Lady Bird Johnson’s funeral (wife of former president Lynden Johnson) last Sunday on C-SPAN? After the funeral, Brian Lamb the president & CEO of the C-SPAN showed an interview he had done with Mrs. Johnson in 1999. One of his questions to her was: from all the world leaders & dignitaries that you met during your lifetime which one were you most impressed with? She paused for a moment , and then said softly: ‘this may not be a popular answer, but, I believe the Shah of Iran was most interesting to me, because of what he had done for his country… from education, to modernization, to liberation of women…. I always thought what happened to all those good men & women’? It was sad to hear that. We all wonder what happened to all the good men and women of Iran, now replaced with imbeciles & religious Taazis.
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:31 pm    Post subject: My Opinion Update Reply with quote

My Opinion Update

http://activistchat.com/MyOpinionMasoudAzizi2.PDF
blank

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a misconception out there, which I have heard many times, including in the previous article that Mosadegh was "Elected" by the people. However, my understanding of Iranian Constitution is that a prime-minister was never "Elected". They were all "appointed" by the king.
And that is how Mosadegh became a prime-minister. His great mistake was that he was fooled by Tudehees (Commis recruited by KGB/Soviet Union). He not only gave them too much power, he gave islamist power as well. When with the help of Hezbe Tudeh he committed a Coup d'tat against the Shah, and Shah left Iran. Americans and Brits did the same, they helped with a counter Coup. Therefore, to put it simply the events of 1953, that many misguided people call it a big disaster, was nothing but a Counter Coup, so Iran will not become another Cuba & fall under Soveit's reign. Because of Mosadegh's lack of foreign policy Iran ended up with sanctions and blockades, with disastrous food shortages etc. etc.
However, the leftist have turned this into another Imam Hussein event, and Mosadegh a Martyr & hero!
Actually we should thank Americans for their interference and preventing Iran to become another "State" of Soviet Union.
Mosadegh may have been a good person, but a terrible politician, his worst legacy is his followers, Jebhe Meli, Mko, Tudehees (Communist Party). They have more to do with bringing in & supporting the ragheads, and the state that we are in now, than any other groups.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: