[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Letter to Merkel regarding the release of Terrorist

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:25 pm    Post subject: Letter to Merkel regarding the release of Terrorist Reply with quote

Subject: Letter to Madame Angela Merkel regarding the release of Terrorist Kazem

The Honorable Madame Angela Merkel

Chancellor

Federal Republic of Germany

June 11, 2007

Dear Madame Chancellor:

As a person who was invited to testify as an expert witness, all together for 18 hr., in Berlin and Karlsruhe,
regarding the Mykonos proceedings I must admit that I was shocked to read about your Government's deliberations to release Mr. Kazem Darabi, the principal culprit in the 1992 Berlin Assassinations of three Members of the Iranian Kurdish Democratic Party and one other Iranian.

During his trial, Kazem Darabi in fact behaved so adamant and confident that this day will come soon. That is because the French had done it with Annis Nakash and with Gorji and he was confident his time will also be coming soon. In fact, if it had been up to Mr. Schmitbauer , at the time, the top State Security Advisor to Chancellor Helmut Kohl, he would have been released long time ago. I remember so well his behavior during the trial calling the State witnesses against him "the sons of a whore,..." and banging at the Glass cage he had been put in.

It was by appeasing the Islamic Republic and releasing Annis Nakash that Bakhtiar was assassinated. I can site many more instances like that. You probably know that, the clerical regime in Iran has assassinated seven of my colleagues outside of Iran and killed many inside.

Madame Chancellor, I beg of you, do not release the assassin Kazem Darabi before he finishes his jail sentence. He has made so many innocent families lose their fathers, brothers or husbands. Think of them before doing so.

Please accept Madame Chancellor the assurances of my highest considerations.

Respectfully,
Manouchehr Ganji
Secretery-General
Flag of Freedom Organization
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: