[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

messages on iranian currency

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What do U think will happen in next months election?
they will cancel the elections
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
they will have unfair elections
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
khatami will resign
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
nobody will participate...leading to massive student led protests
71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 7

9karevatan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 4:46 am    Post subject: messages on iranian currency Reply with quote

dorod to all my fellow iranians...
i would like to make a proposal to all the freedom fighters and people of iran....i read a post earlier about placing a red dot on the iranian currency but unfortunately i dont think that all people would know the meaning...and so i have discovered that with lemon juice u can write a message on the money and have it develop natually within a week.. i have tested this method many times and have discoverd that the ink cannot be washed off...if we can get everyone to do this with stamps or even printers the possibilities are tremondous. also the government cannot do anything because they would have no clue who would do this because we can give the money to the bank and the bank would be handing out the written on currencies.... please give me some feedback... i have already contacted many people and have gotten this started...the ink is invisible for about a week....but u can have it developed earlier with heat if u want....the more sour the lemon juice...the more darker....(it worked excellent through my tests)....

-navid and mohammad from esfahan
jamshid1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 8:22 am    Post subject: Re: messages on iranian currency Reply with quote

9karevatan wrote:
dorod to all my fellow iranians...
i would like to make a proposal to all the freedom fighters and people of iran....i read a post earlier about placing a red dot on the iranian currency but unfortunately i dont think that all people would know the meaning...and so i have discovered that with lemon juice u can write a message on the money and have it develop natually within a week.. i have tested this method many times and have discoverd that the ink cannot be washed off...if we can get everyone to do this with stamps or even printers the possibilities are tremondous. also the government cannot do anything because they would have no clue who would do this because we can give the money to the bank and the bank would be handing out the written on currencies.... please give me some feedback... i have already contacted many people and have gotten this started...the ink is invisible for about a week....but u can have it developed earlier with heat if u want....the more sour the lemon juice...the more darker....(it worked excellent through my tests)....

Hello Navid - intereresting idea.. i will be around later- time to go eat some anar.

khodhafez

-navid and mohammad from esfahan
Sourena

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not a bad idea. whould have never occured to me. but what would you write on the money?
9karevatan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 4:31 pm    Post subject: 9karevatan Reply with quote

we can write entekhabat na or marg bar khamenei or anything like that ....plus like i said u can u can make stamps for massive amounts or even put the ink in printers.
9karevatan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 4:31 pm    Post subject: money Reply with quote

baaaa aabe limoo torsh mishavad rooyeh eskenas nevesht va baad az yek hafte zaher mishavad shoma har shoaree ra mitavanin halaa ba rahatee bezanin ya ba mohr bezanin bedin be bank ha mer30
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: