||[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.
Joined: 24 Jun 2003
|Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:09 am Post subject: ActivistChat 2010 Pillars Of Wisdom and Guideline Framework
ActivistChat 2010 Pillars Of Wisdom, and Virtue Guideline Framework And Vision Of Future Direction
1. Cyrus the Great (585-529 BC), is the founding father of Iran who was the pioneer in establishing the pillars of wisdom, justice and secularism in his realm and kingdom. Cyrus the Great was admired by all not as a conqueror, but as the greatest liberator of all times for defining the First Declaration of Human Rights over 2500 years ago and the humane treatment of his vast empire he ruled. Professor Richard Frye of Harvard University said: "Surely the concept of One World, the fusion of Peoples and Cultures into oneness was one of his important legacies". Cyrus the Great freed 100,000 Jews from captivity, and ruled over those he had defeated with respect and benevolence.
2. Ferdowsi is one of the greatest heroes of Iran and the father of Iranian Renaissance. He was also one of the Pillars of Wisdom, neo-Iranian cultural awareness and the “Book of Kings,” the Tales of Ancient Iran. It must be noted that during his era the Arabic was the language of science, yet, Ferdowsi, single-handedly revived the Old Persian language by creating Shah-Nameh or the “Book of Kings.” He is known in Iran as the father of Persian language. For more than thirty years Ferdowsi spent his valuable life to revive, not only Persian language, but a nation.
3. The Iranian righteousness is founded by Iranian Pillar of Wisdom, Zoroaster, in ancient Iran approximately 3500 years ago who guided us with 3 key simple principles: Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (Humata, Hukhta, Huvarshta). The Prophet Zoroaster was also a messenger of peace, longevity, eternal love and wisdom. He was a messenger of “the living of a good life, of an exalted life, of long life.”
4. Khayyam (May 1050 - Dec 1122) was another Iranian Pillar of Wisdom, the most outstanding and greatest Iranian mathematicians, astronomers and poets. An English man of letters and scholar by the name of Edward Fitzgerald translated nearly 600 short four line poems of Khayyam called Rubaiyat and brought him fame and world recognition.
He was the father of Algebra. His work on algebra was known throughout Europe in the Middle Ages, and he also contributed to calendar reform. Khayyam measured the length of the year as 365.24219858156 days. Two comments on this result: Firstly it shows an incredible confidence to attempt to give the result to this degree of accuracy. We know now that the length of the years is changing in the sixth decimal place over a person's lifetime. Secondly it is incredibly accurate. For comparison the length of the year at the end of the 19th century was 365.242196 days, while today it is 365.242190 days.
Khayyam vision of physics, the structure of the universe, time and space and the world they make can be defined in the following poem:
Khayyam calls the Wheel of Time an Imaginary Lantern.
Methinks this Wheel at which we gape and stare,
Is Chinese lantern - like we buy at fair;
The lamp is Sun and paper shade the world,
And we the pictures whirling unaware.
Khayyam poems are targeting all forms of fanaticism and today we ought to nominate him as the pioneer against any kind of fanaticism. Khayyam is father of rationality and agnostic thought process of Persians.
Some in deep thought spirit seek
Some lost in awe, of doubt reek
I fear the voice, hidden but not weak
Cry out "awake! Both ways are oblique."
5. ActivistChat operation is based on the Evolutionary Distributed Decentralized Leadership Model (DDLM)
To Watch Training Video Visit : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy0o14gw8Lc
What is our Cyrus The Great International Rainbow Coalition pattern, concept, movement and framework?
Cyrus The Great Democratic Rainbow Coalition pattern and concept is a movement for social justice among people in United States, Iran, Israel, Greater Middle East, and Europe who they describe themselves as a political, cultural, non-governmental, non-parliamentary social movement whose goal is to affect the current public agenda with the aim of bringing a change into the societies as a whole and to its institutions… to implement values of secular democracy, free society, human rights, social justice, protecting environment, rejection of any form of slavery, equality of races and genders in multiculturalism. This unwritten global distributed network and decentralized organizations, with vast Internet social networks and communities around the globe are describing themselves as universal in its beliefs and open to all those who identify with its values in mother earth planet. This global movement enjoys popularity in Internet in many forms. Evolution of Cyrus The Great Democratic Rainbow Coalition will create new Union, when the critical mass movement and integration of forces occur then our Union will push Democratic governments around the globe to incorporate these values into their government foreign and domestic policies independent of their short term business interests.
6. Being Iranian is defined by the above key Pillars of Wisdom, Cyrus the Great, Ferdowsi, Zoroaster, Khayyam and a state of mind, not by a place of residence. The barbaric Islamist mullahs and their Mafia mercenaries Pasdaran presently ruling Iran are not Iranians, they are Islamofascists. Iran is currently under the occupation of Islamofascists. Iranians are proud spiritual descendants of King Cyrus the Great, the author of the first charter of the human rights. Although majority of Cyrus's children live in the "Greater" Iranian land, they are a small member of free human family with human beliefs—living in every country, city, and village of the earth.
7. Today our unity, position and expectation from others are defined and evaluated with new set of rules and test cases as guidance in search of truth:
a- Have a secular democracy purpose
b- Have a Human Rights purpose
c- Have a Free Society purpose
d- Have a primary effect to increase freedom at global level.
e- Have the element of Exchange of Ideas to expand public awareness, education and expansion of truth.
8. War on Barbarian and clear understanding of the root cause which is none but the Islamic Republic Invaders and Occupiers Of Iran:
The "War on Barbarian" which is a subset of "War on Taazi" UNWINNABLE and the world peace can not be achieved as long as the Unelected Taazi Islamists Terror and Torture Masters are in power in Iran. The TAAZI state of terror and fear society can not create peace and stability in Iran and the rigion.
9. Preventing possible military conflict due to nuclear ambitions:
To avoid War or Nuclear war or another disaster like Chernobyl nuclear disaster 20 years ago, we are following the strategy of increasing public awareness inside Iran for General Strike, demanding Security Forces (Police, Pasdaran and Military) act in the direction of regime change and replacing it with Free society and Secular Democracy. The Iranian people have already spoken by boycotting Elections. The Armed Forces must choose between defending and serving the people of Iran or serving the Mullahs. This is up to Armed and Security Forces to choose between SHAME and HONOR, serving Mullahs or their Sisters, Brothers, Fathers & Mothers who pay their salaries.
10. Iranian People Reliance on Their Own Power to Become Free and No Expectations for Outside Help..
Persian Expression: Kas nakharad poshte man joz nakhoone angoshte man (no-one will scratch my back except the nail of my finger) :
Iranian people of all ages do not have any choice other than being prepared to fight to free their Motherland from the viruses of Iranian society whether or not the Armed Forces serve them or serve the enemy of freedom and free society. Iranian people should be prepared for a final battle for freeing their homeland from TAAZIS and must not forget that their inspirational leader Cyrus the Great died in battlefield in 530 BC at the age of 60 and not in bed. 
|President JFK As a Senator wrote: |
President JFK As a Senator in July 2, 1957 and The War Hero :
"..the most powerful single force in the world today is neither communism nor capitalism,neither H-bomb nor the guided missile- it is man's eternal desire to be free and independent."
11. Iranian people will decide about Nuclear Energy and Nuclear Research after the regime change when they have established stable secular democracy and FREE society. Until then Iran should avoid any kind of nuclear programs that could result in military conflict or nuclear accidents.
12. Territorial integrity and national sovereignty of Iran shall be respected and maintained at all costs. The beauty of Iran is in it's diversity of religion and ethnicity under mutual respect and unity. We are all proud to be Iranians. It is the strength of Iran that has successfully blended many ethnic groups into one whole nation called Iran (meaning the land of Aryans) for thousands of years. We pride ourselves in being ethnically diverse, yet united in our love for Iran.
13. Complete separation of religion and State.
We believe in the concept of complete secularism in government, which generally means complete separation of the State from religion, or any ideology or philosophy which can be interpreted as religious (e. g. Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism, Islamism, Judaism, etc., or extreme ideologies such as Fascism or Communism). Secularism can be considered as common sense versus Ideology.
Democracy without secularism and secular parties cannot survive and continue a tradition of freedom of choice when a non-secular regime comes to power, as demonstrated by the Nazi party in Germany, the Khomeinist regime in Iran, and more recently by the Hamas Party in Palestine. This principle has been proven historically many times and in many countries.
When there is religious intervention in the affairs of the public and the State, then it become necessary to make public the fact that a religion or its precepts have influenced governmental institutions. It becomes a duty of citizens, in the interests of freedom, to work to remove that religious influence, and restore secular governance.
According to the Iranian Great Hero Professor Kourosh Ariamanesh "No Iranian Is Muslim and No Muslim Is Iranian …" please see 
14. Acceptance of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
15. Free, open and democratic referendum to elect the type of the new Government of Iran in the post-Islamic Republic era.
16. Work within high standard of code of ethics not to fight with other political groups or fellow FREE Iran Activists unless they are violating one of the key principles or moving against the concept of Free Society and secular democracy.
17. We are Free Iran Activists and Watch Group monitoring high government officials, Journalists, writers and scholars words and their actions based on the following direction from James Madison:
"If men were angels, no government would be necessary. If angels were to govern men, neither external nor internal controls on government would be necessary. In framing a government which is to be administered by men! Over men, the great difficulty lies in this: you must first enable the government to control the governed; and in the next place oblige it to control itself. A dependence on the people is, no doubt, the primary control on the government; but experience has taught mankind the necessity of auxiliary precautions.” The Federalist No. 51 (James Madison).
18. Support and promote people, groups and leadership who are making positive contributions about Human Rights, Regime Change in Iran, Free Iran, Free Society and Secular democracy from progressive Center, Right or Left.
19- Rejecting any policy that is ignoring Human Rights, Free Society and Secular Democracy for interest in Blood for Oil.
20- Rejecting any policy which is ignoring Global Warming.
21- The people of Iran consider themselves as hostages of Mafia Mullahs and Islam. They denounce and condemn any international negotiation or signed agreement between the Islamic Republic occupiers of Iran and any institution or establishments. We, the Iranian people consider these pacts as blatant violation of their property and integrity!
The people of Iran DO NOT recognize the Islamic Republic as their legitimate and rightful government or representative.
22- ActivistChat and ActivistChat Media Networking Community is the Distributed Decentralized Movement of independent Scholars, Artists, Former Diplomats, Activists, Writers, and Bloggers without a single leader and our unity is based on contributions of individuals in support for Secular Democracy, Free Society, Human Rights, protecting environment and Species Rights to exist in this planet .
By looking at the images of Stars and Galaxies in the Adult Universe from NASA, we realize there is no hierarchy or Absolute Centralized Command and Control System from above. We observe free Universe Chaotic Beauty interactions based on law of physics and Mathematics….
The Absolute Centralized Command and Control System from above is human creation and illusion to satisfy his own weakness and utmost unlimited greed to justify exploiting resources of earth without any consideration for others....
23- Creating FREE IRAN Internet Media Education Community Networking Center which is resulted from deeply held belief that education and correct information is the cornerstone of Secular Democracy, Free Society, Human Rights, Peace and Freedom. For the first time in the history, Internet, Satellite TV, provides the kind of environment that allows freedom loving people of the world to exchange ideas and make the informed decision based on facts and receive information from many different information sources.
24. Why should we promote Dolphin Rights to the same level of Human Rights?
a) In the past 30 years, 6,000,000 dolphins have been killed by "fishing on dolphins" 
b) The research, conducted at the Duke University Marine Laboratory (US) and the University of St. Andrews in Scotland (UK) estimate that approximately 308,000 dolphins, whales, and porpoises killed in fishing gear annually 
c) To protect Dolphins from brutal slaughter it might be necessary to increase public awareness and ask for global actions and support by promoting Dolphin Rights to the same level of Human Rights...
d) The dolphin is one of the key ancient Iranian Mithraic Symbol .
We thank all compatriots and organizations who contributed for defining part of above Guideline Framework for Human Rights, Regime Change in Iran, Free Iran, Free Society and Secular Democracy .
With your donation, support, we will have resources to enhance and expand FREE Iran Community Services based on the following guideline Draft 01 template. If you wish to Donate by Paypal (Visa, Master Card and American Express) Please Click Here
FREE Iran ActivistChat has created 38 Video Clips from Mar 06, 2009 till Apr 09, 2010 for Public Education and Promoting Secular Democracy, Human Rights and Regime Change Concept based on the following framework:
 Integrated Video Clips Global International Change Request 1 to Save Dolphins from Massacre:
- Watch Faroe Denmark and Taiji Japan Islanders Dolphins Massacre video clips
- Investigation of 152 dolphins killed in Persian Gulf by oil pollution or Navy Sonar
- Navy high-intensity Sonar effect on Dolphins...
 The Tuna/Dolphin Controversy by the FOR SEA marine science curriculum and teacher training program:
 Press Release - 308,000 Whales, Dolphins and Porpoises Killed in Fishing Gear Annually, New Study Shows: http://www.worldwildlife.org/who/media/press/2003/WWFPresitem625.htm
|Professor M. Moghdam wrote: |
(2) The second symbol in Mithraic religion is the dolphin, obviously as a mammal raising its young in water. This symbol is found on some Mithraic monuments in Europe and appears abundantly in the Khirbahs or Mithraeums in Syria and Arabia.
Please Visit Original Source:
|drshahinsepanta wrote: |
اعتراض به کشتار شش میلیون دلفین در سی سال گذشته
ناهید با دلفین و صدف ، بازمانده از آیین مهر
همبستگی مهر و دلفین در مجسمه مهر دلفین سوار، بازمانده از آیین مهر
Calabria, Tarentum. c.272 - 235 BC. AR Nomos. 3.85g. Youth on horseback left crowning horse; FILW/TAS in two lines below, DI above / Taras on dolphin left, holding kantharos and distaff; cock behind. Vlasto 846. EF, fully centered with beautiful toning.
|ActivistChat wrote: |
Why Our International Rainbow Coalition or Union pattern vision should be called after Cyrus the Great name?
a) Declared the first charter of human rights in the world over 2500 years ago, also known as the Cyrus Cylinder.
b) The Iranians regarded Cyrus the Great as The Father, the Babylonians as “The Liberator," the Jews as "The Anointed of The Lord," and the Greeks called him "The Law Giver". Reject any Religious, Ethnic cleansing or discrimination for creating division and partition.
c) In the past 2500 years of the history of Greater Middle East the only time that we have seen relative peace and prosperity was during Cyrus the Great and Achaemenid Empire era and some of the worst bloodshed and destruction happened after creation of Islam 1400 years ago.
| Larry Hedrick author and editor wrote: |
|Lessons in Ethical Leadership from an Epic Tale of Success, May 23, 2006 By Larry Hedrick author and editor
As the editor of "Xenophon's Cyrus the Great," I'd like to take this opportunity to tell you a little more about my version of this amazing ancient classic. The foremost management guru of recent times, Peter F. Drucker, read my manuscript before it was published, and he wrote this endorsement for use on its dust jacket: "'Xenophon's Cyrus,' the first book on the subject, is still the best book on leadership." Here's just a touch of background: Cyrus, the founder of the Persian empire, was an enlightened monarch who flourished 2,500 years ago. A century later, Xenophon of Athens so admired Cyrus' methods that he preserved them in history's first full-fledged treatment of wise and heroic leadership. This book presents its leadership lessons in the context of an epic story--the story of a vast power struggle. In narrating the events of Cyrus' life, Xenophon shows you, the reader, how to conduct meetings, become an expert negotiator, deal efficiently with allies, communicate by appealing to the self-interest of your followers, encourage the highest standards of performance, insure that your organization has the benefit of specialists, and prove that your words will be backed by your deeds. In recounting the achievements of Cyrus the Great, Xenophon wanted above all to provide lessons in ethical leadership, for he was convinced that honest, moral leaders succeed far more often than corrupt and evasive types. The result was a captivating leadership classic with unique qualities--a classic that's distinguished both by its suspenseful story line and the priceless advice that it offers to today's business professionals and leaders in all walks of life.
e) Please Watch Short Documentry Video: Cyrus King of Persia 2 and USA Constitution ...
 Why Should We Consider To Pay Motherland Income Tax Or Accept Over 100 Hours Of Free Community Service (Positive Cultural Or Social Or Political Service For Free To Benefit Society and Become Respected World Citizen)
 According to the Iranian Great Hero Professor Kourosh Ariamanesh "No Iranian Is Muslim and No Muslim Is Iranian …" Dr. Kourosh Ariamanesh دکتر کورش آريامنش - تاريخ ترور: ۲۷ می ۱۹۹۶ Assassinated on 28 May 1996 In Paris At Age 60 By The Islamist Taazi Occupiers Of Iran Agent Source: http://www.sarafrazan.net/ariamanesh.htm
Current invasion of Islam and Islamists aggression against women, Free Societies, Secularism and the fact that Islam is not respecting Human Rights is opening the door to make Islam an illegal religion in free societies.
1- Please Watch Wake Up Call: Brave Dr. Wafa Sultan M.D Exposing Truth About Islam
2- Must Watch Video Against Honour Killing Speech By Ms. Maryam Namazie 3- Please Watch Video Maryam Namazie Ex-Muslim UK
We have no other alternatives but to expose the truth Islam via the mouth of the Prophet of Islam, Muhammad himself:
They ask you (O Muhammad) about the spoils of war. Say: “The spoils are for Allâh and the Messenger.” So fear Allâh and adjust all matters of difference among you, and obey Allâh and His Messenger (Muhammad), if you are believers. Qur’an 8:1
And know that whatever of war-booty that you may gain, verily one-fifth (1/5th) of it is assigned to Allâh, and to the Messenger, and to the near relatives [of the Messenger (Muhammad)], (and also) the orphans, Al-Masâkin (the poor) and the wayfarer, if you have believed in Allâh and in that which We sent down to Our slave (Muhammad) on the Day of criterion (between right and wrong), the Day when the two forces met (the battle of Badr) - And Allâh is Able to do all things. Qur’an 8:41
Joined: 24 Jun 2003
|Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:20 am Post subject: February 14 Protests In Iran
Islamists & Mullahs are Against Love & Freedom
Valentine's Day On February 14
Protests In Iran for Freedom from Islamist Taazi Thugs Invaders & Occupiers of Iran
Professor K. Ariamanesh "No Iranian Is Muslim and No Muslim Is Iranian" ActivistChat 7011
||All times are GMT - 4 Hours
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group