[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The world doesnīt understand what we want!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 7:06 pm    Post subject: The world doesnīt understand what we want!!! Reply with quote

My Friends

The world still doesnīt know our voice!
I find it so annoying when I see European TV:s still calling Khatami a reformist. They talked with a commentator (European) who said Khatami wantīs to liberize Iran but is stopped by guardian council.
The stupid commentator added a revolution isnīt the best way to reach freedom. He said things didnīt get much better 1979 and Iranians should not make another revolution if the are not sure this will improve their life.
Idiot!!!
He says things didnīt get much better 1979. It didnīt get even little better idiot. But we lost everything; our freedom, our money, our culture, our human rights our richness, our proudness and everything.

Then this commentator added he believed in 10 years some positive changes could happen in the islamic republic.

He added Khatami and many parlamentary representants had been protesting about the guardian council. The commentator doesnīt know if for instanse the "reformist" Mohsen Armin is protesting, it is only for being elected again. He and many other parlamentarians have been allowed by Khamenei, Khatami and Rafsanjani to protest against the guardian councils decision. Islamic republic has not 2 branches. There are no reformists or hardliners. They are all the same.

Why do you think guardian council made such a decision? Are they that stupid to commit suicide? No they are not! This is a plan! They want people to think "oh, oh, now hardliners will take over. oh oh".
Now the monkeys sitting in the parlament will protest and what will happen? I guess some of them will be allowed to candidate.
Furtermore as I said before, if reformists were allowed to participate and people didnīt vote despite that, it would give a clear signal to the world that the iranian people doesnīt want reforms.

Whatīs going on is only an effort from IRI to keep the reforms alive or to make the world believe that the Iranian people still wants reforms and have not been tired of it

Someone in the forum said yesterday and many people in Iran may believe that the guardian councils decision is due to some critics from the parlamentarians to Khamenei. This is totally incorrect!! Everything that happens in Iran, every protest, every person appering as opposition leader etc has the permission from Khamenei, Khatami and Rafsanjani. The parlament has had the permission to do a very few things during these 4 years looking democratic to remain popular among the people. And the guardian council has ruled out all the suggestions that the parlament with the permission of Khamenei, Khatami and Rafsanjani have presented.

If Hossein Khomeini moved to Iraq and then to USA and talked agaings IRI, it was a play of evil. I didnīt believe him a second and before I heared doctorrrrrrrr Nourizadeh advertizing him I said, soon Nourizadeh will try to make him big.
Today Hossein Khomeini is back in Iran.

It is so sad when commentators that donīt know anything about Iran, come to the TV:s and say things that are totally wrong. People in Europe donīt know what is going on in every country in the world including Iran so the believe what they hear in media is correct.
So sad that they donīt hear the reality.

If we (the iranian people) should have any chance to show the world what we want, we must boycott this election.
If we vote, the world will believe that we accept this regimes groundlaws (ghanoon assasi) and we have only some internal conflicts.
The ground law of Iran says people are stupid, people cannīt think and therefore needs a valie fagih!
If we vote, we accept this.

My friends, donīt fall in the traps of this regime once more. 30 times is enough. 31 times is not required. Down with the islamic republic and every person who in any way cooperates or has cooperated with this regime.
Immortal38

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 7:44 pm    Post subject: Language Reply with quote

Immortal: We love contributions, but could you tone down the language. Thanks -NOTE: fine to use the vulgarity but try to do it sparingly and only in reference to the Europeans and IRI Wink
Spenta

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't need to tone down anything IMO. Its just perfect Iranian Boy and I agree! Its all their Moolahbazi.
Gil

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you email the station that you saw the program on, with your corrections on their biased reporting?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Immortal38

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This user (Immortal38) has been banned from the message forum!
Reasons:
    (1).Consistent use of vulgarity

(2).Consistently Attacking (Insulting) Activist Compatriots

(3).Inconsistent claims - ie: professing to not be with the mullahs, while embarking on effort to pollute the message forum, cause deviation from primary discussion, and listing nonsense conspiracy theories.

<u>TAKE YOUR CONSPIRACY THEORIES ELSEWHERE!</u>

-------------------------------------------------
Quote:
(by Immortal)
how blind are you? why do u accuse me of backing up the mullahs? i hate them and if america is going to invade iran then we will be in more trouble becuase then the americans will dominate our country and keep it weak! i am not with the mullahs! so dont you ever make remarks like that again! if you know how to read then you can get my message CLEARLY! i was just sayin that the iranian gvt is controled by the american gvt and now they are accusing iran of having smth to do with 911.. but the american gvt themselves did 911! SO STOP SAYIN IM WITH THE MULLAHS! STOP BEING SO IGNORANT!
www.copvcia.com
and show some respect to Islam.

This user has been banned from the message forum!
Reasons:

(3).Inconsistent claims - ie: professing to not be with the mullahs, while embarking on effort to pollute the message forum, cause deviation from primary discussion, and listing nonsense conspiracy theories.

Quote:
WOW thanks i really APPERICATE how u silence out my opinion! lets try nd have this forum be free not controled just becuase of cursing.. besides they are MULLAHS not like they are human or anything! ill say it again **** MULLAHS! **** THOSE BASTARDS! I HOPE THEY DIE , THOSE SONS OF BITCHES WHO HAVE BROUGH NOTHING BUT SHAME AND DISTERUCTION TO OUR BELOVED IRAN!

This user (Immortal38) has been banned from the message forum!
Reasons:

-------------------------------------------------
Quote:
(by Immortal)
how blind are you? why do u accuse me of backing up the mullahs? i hate them and if america is going to invade iran then we will be in more trouble becuase then the americans will dominate our country and keep it weak! i am not with the mullahs! so dont you ever make remarks like that again! if you know how to read then you can get my message CLEARLY! i was just sayin that the iranian gvt is controled by the american gvt and now they are accusing iran of having smth to do with 911.. but the american gvt themselves did 911! SO STOP SAYIN IM WITH THE MULLAHS! STOP BEING SO IGNORANT!
www.copvcia.com
and show some respect to Islam.

This user has been banned from the message forum!
Reasons:

cashquizzer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 7:55 am    Post subject: may Reply with quote

Immortal38 wrote:
WOW thanks i really APPERICATE how u silence out my opinion! lets try nd have this forum be free not controled just becuase of cursing.. besides they are MULLAHS not like they are human or anything! ill say it again **** MULLAHS! **** THOSE BASTARDS! I HOPE THEY DIE , THOSE SONS OF BITCHES WHO HAVE BROUGH NOTHING BUT SHAME AND DISTERUCTION TO OUR BELOVED IRAN!

Haha - Yah, **** everyone of those bearded monkey-like murderers... Actually, that was an insult to monkeys..
visionary

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 8:08 am    Post subject: Re: may Reply with quote

cashquizzer wrote:
Immortal38 wrote:

Haha - Yah, **** everyone of those bearded monkey-like murderers... Actually, that was an insult to monkeys..

I agree with the last few emails - I just prefer to make my statements without all the vulgar. I will remain cool in spite of all the terror these butchers are pushing.
Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
if reformists were allowed to participate and people didnīt vote despite that, it would give a clear signal to the world that the iranian people doesnīt want reforms.

Whatīs going on is only an effort from IRI to keep the reforms alive or to make the world believe that the Iranian people still wants reforms and have not been tired of it

As the situation looks today, this hypothesis seems true. However their life is soon over though.
9karevata

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lets not use that language on this site.......all kinds of ppl come here and it can get embarrising...anyway.....the only good part of the revolution was the happiness of the first week.....ppl were dancing everyday in the street and running with joy....but then the massacre started..........but when this regime goes ...this time it will be the biggest party in the world i will cry for a month of happiness and i can only imagine ppl coming to iran after soo many years and how happy everyone will be!!!!!!!!!!!

massive music and dance partys in the street
Khorshid

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"the only good part of the revolution was the happiness of the first week.....ppl were dancing everyday in the street and running with joy....but then the massacre started"

When reading the above unfactual statement, I was reminded that a few days ago someone asked why there are no regime supporters on this board to "debate us." The truth is that they (1 or 2 of them; they access via unlimited prox.) have been here all along. You should not expect them to openly advertise the fact, but you can always rely on them for expert wordplay and distortion.
redemption

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Khorshid wrote:
"the only good part of the revolution was the happiness of the first week.....ppl were dancing everyday in the street and running with joy....but then the massacre started"

When reading the above unfactual statement, I was reminded that a few days ago someone asked why there are no regime supporters on this board to "debate us." The truth is that they (1 or 2 of them; they access via unlimited prox.) have been here all along. You should not expect them to openly advertise the fact, but you can always rely on them for expert wordplay and distortion.

I smell a rat Wink they are easy to pickout eventually, because they can't resist opening themselves up in the end..BTW - have you seen the garbage at eyeranian.net, specifically this thread: http://www.eyeranian.net/mt-comments.cgi?entry_id=700 These are some interesting characters ..
Faramarz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

9karevata

Quote:
anyway.....the only good part of the revolution was the happiness of the first week.....ppl were dancing everyday in the street and running with joy....but then the massacre started..........but when this regime goes ...this time it will be the biggest party in the world i will cry for a month of happiness and i can only imagine ppl coming to iran after soo many years and how happy everyone will be!!!!!!!!!!!

That democratic revolution was defeated and burried by the mullahs. It will not happen again. We must be vigilant this time. We must only support those organizations that are committed to democracy. There is one group that I trust completely.

Iran National Front
http://www.jebhemelli.net/
redemption

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 9:36 am    Post subject: s Reply with quote

I predict that on some day in the days ahead there will be massive demonstrations from the streets of Tehran, to Paris, Washington D.C and they will be loud - they will be strong.. You are right, we must be vigilent!

Saman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Faramarz wrote:
9karevata

Quote:
anyway.....the only good part of the revolution was the happiness of the first week.....ppl were dancing everyday in the street and running with joy....but then the massacre started..........but when this regime goes ...this time it will be the biggest party in the world i will cry for a month of happiness and i can only imagine ppl coming to iran after soo many years and how happy everyone will be!!!!!!!!!!!

That democratic revolution was defeated and burried by the mullahs. It will not happen again. We must be vigilant this time. We must only support those organizations that are committed to democracy. There is one group that I trust completely.

Iran National Front
http://www.jebhemelli.net/

Oh christ. You support JM. How can you support a group that has supported IRI? That promotes its elections?

JM may have your trust, but no one else in Iran.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
redemption

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 9:41 am    Post subject: d Reply with quote

DId anyone see the BUsh speech yesterday? DIdn't say much - only looks like political and building the nuclear case - but didn't talk about supporting Iranian people - and look, the media doesn't even care about his speech yesterday! UNTIL US declares that it's behind iranian people 100% against the regime, nothing will be covered by big media - because it's all just some of the same.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: