[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Islamic Regime,not Iranian

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Islamic Regime Censorship[Discussion]
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefania

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 4:36 am    Post subject: Islamic Regime,not Iranian Reply with quote

Hearing people calling the islamic regime as an 'iranian regime' is an insult to the iranian people.
Let's call this regime with its real name:Islamic Regime of Hezbullah.
Neither Iranian regime nor Islamic Regime of Iran.
The glorious Persian nation cannot be labeled as 'islamic'.
No Islamic regime represents Iran. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
ferdowsi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Islamic Regime,not Iranian Reply with quote

stefania wrote:
Hearing people calling the islamic regime as an 'iranian regime' is an insult to the iranian people.

Yah Stephanie - this is what we've been informing people of doing... We have informed others who have said Iranian regime of the true name which should be -

EVIL ISLAMIC MAFIA HEZBOLLA CLERIC TERROIST REGIME!

Make sure you keep telling everyone the truth...
Saman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 6:37 am    Post subject: Re: Islamic Regime,not Iranian Reply with quote

stefania wrote:

You bring joy to my heart when you say such things stephania Wink
Keep up the good work!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Saman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2003 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You dropped out of schoold did'nt you?
Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
stefania

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BEFORE ISLAMIC REVOLUTION ..THE WOMEN COULD DRESS HOW THEY Wanted

TODAY THEY CAN ONLY WATCH THE BEACH

HAPPINESS IN TODAY'S IRAN... ONLY IN THE PRIVACY OF THEIR HOUSES.

ALWAYS TODAY'S IRAN:BEATEN FOR LISTENING MUSIC IN HIS CAR

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Matin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salam. I just wanted to tell you people to stop being anti-islam. Open your eyes and see... Every country has to obey USA to be considered Good. Iran and countries like it, stands up and says NO to USA unlike all the other gay countries like China whose being used by Americans BIG TIME. You all seem to be Americans to me...not Iranians. A true Iranian will love its history, and everything about such as Persian rugs, Persian girls (who are the prettiest in the world) Persian Cats, etc. I love Iran and I wont stand you Americans who accuse you are Iranians talk about my country like that.
Amir

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 2:11 pm    Post subject: right.. Reply with quote

Matin wrote:
Salam. I just wanted to tell you people to stop being anti-islam. Open your eyes and see... Every country has to obey USA to be considered Good. Iran and countries like it, stands up and says NO to USA unlike all the other gay countries like China whose being used by Americans BIG TIME. You all seem to be Americans to me...not Iranians. A true Iranian will love its history, and everything about such as Persian rugs, Persian girls (who are the prettiest in the world) Persian Cats, etc. I love Iran and I wont stand you Americans who accuse you are Iranians talk about my country like that.

Salam - hale shoma chetoreh ?

Matin - I am Iranian - if anyone here is bashing Iranian culture or people - then they're not representative of the Iranian activists who support the will of the Iranian people for freedom. Iranian Girls, Iranian Food, Persian Music (long live Vigen) and everything are the best in the world - however, the Mullahs who have hijacked Iran are the ones who have to go!!!! They are not even Iranian - some Arabs wishing they were Iranian..

khodahafez -
stefania

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matin,i am anti-islamic as well as i am anti-catholic,anti-Pope,anti-rabbi, because i am an ANTI-CLERICAL LIBERTARIAN !

I LOVE PERSIA AND PERSIAN PEOPLE AND IF YOU KNOW ME,AS MANY HERE DO,YOU KNOW THAT I AM THE FIRST AND ONE OF THE FEWEST EUROPEANS TO STAND BY THE IRANIAN PEOPLE RATHER THAN WITH SOME KHATAMIS ..

reza

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefania does make a good point. However as a great man once said, to remember everything is foolish, but to forget everything is madness. This is espesially true of Iran as all Iranians love to remember the days when the persian Shahs ruled the world, but we cannot forget that however much we don't like it, Islam is a part of our history and we cannot forget that it has shaped the country of Iran today.
"When on the battlefield if you have the sole intention of breaking into the enemy lines, you will manifest martial valour. Furthermore if you are slain in battle you should be resolved to having your corpse facing the enemy" - Yamamoto tsunetomo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Islamic Regime Censorship[Discussion] All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: