[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A message to Iranians

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr_Kennedy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:47 am    Post subject: A message to Iranians Reply with quote

WOW! Things are happening so fast in Iran, I think the Mullahs are scared.

I want to let the Iranians reading this know how much I am supporting them. I've written letters to my representatives (my senator is the most powerful in Washington) about how they should support the revolution in Iran that is imminent.

You can't believe how happy I will be to see your country liberated, and how I wish the best for their future and their country. Not as an Iranian expat, or because I'm Persian, but because I'm an American and I wish what political freedoms we have here for all people everywhere. I think you guys will be free in a matter of months.

I wish there was more I could do, but I hope you know at least a few people (and some very influential people in Washington) know exactly what is happening in Iran and they are on your side. I have no doubt in my mind you will be victorious. Don't lose heart or stop fighting for your country's future.
TeachESL

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Kennedy: I want to thank you for your efforts for the Iranian people. I, too, am not from Iran (I live in Israel; from the U.S.) but feel so much for the Iranian people. It's great that you have contacted your Senator. Are you also enlisting other people to do the same? Contact your local media to let them know what's really happening. Tomorrow is the so-called 'electiion.' It's going to be very interesting to see what happens.

Does anybody reading this know what is happening in the aftermath of the horrendous explosion?
redemption

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 9:30 am    Post subject: Re: A message to Iranians Reply with quote

Mr_Kennedy wrote:
WOW! Things are happening so fast in Iran, I think the Mullahs are scared.

I want to let the Iranians reading this know how much I am supporting them. I've written letters to my representatives (my senator is the most powerful in Washington) about how they should support the revolution in Iran that is imminent.

You can't believe how happy I will be to see your country liberated, and how I wish the best for their future and their country. Not as an Iranian expat, or because I'm Persian, but because I'm an American and I wish what political freedoms we have here for all people everywhere. I think you guys will be free in a matter of months.

I wish there was more I could do, but I hope you know at least a few people (and some very influential people in Washington) know exactly what is happening in Iran and they are on your side. I have no doubt in my mind you will be victorious. Don't lose heart or stop fighting for your country's future.

Welcome aboard Mr. Kennedy - and Thank You for your words of encouragement.. We also feel Iran will be free soon! Keep up the strong support - and thanks again!
Saman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much for your kind and warming words Mr. Kenndy.

Welcome to the forum Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
redemption

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Kennedy, still around? -- How's Alaska?
DocHolliday

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, I'm also new to the board. Thank you for some interesting news that I'm not seeing in the mainstream media. I would also like to echo my support for the freedom loving people of Iran!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

redemption wrote:

Cold?

The news here is portraying Iranian voters as disgruntled, apathetic and disillusioned with the system (as most people are everywhere) instead of describing how you want to do away with the current regime. But lots of talk about it on the main blogs like Instapundit.
phenom

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 12:49 am    Post subject: actually Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
redemption wrote:

Cold?

The news here is portraying Iranian voters as disgruntled, apathetic and disillusioned with the system (as most people are everywhere) instead of describing how you want to do away with the current regime. But lots of talk about it on the main blogs like Instapundit.

Actually Iranians and others here strongly discuss how Iranian people are anti-regime.. Have you read other threads? Also - Instapundit - I would reccommend some of the links he has... unless you are a NIAC lover?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: