[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Biography of Mohammad Mossadeq, Iranian national hero
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Faramarz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Kashani was an ally of Mossadegh when Razm Ara was murdered. Kashani was the leader of Fadayeen Eslam. Fadayeen Eslam assassinated Razm Ara. Dr. Mossadegh became Prime Minister as a result. The connection is really not that hard to make. It's pretty obvious.

There is no evidence that Mossadeq had anything to do with the assassination. Mossadeq never had anyone killed for any reason. These stories about him being a murderer are lies made up to discredit him.

Quote:
A "secular national" does not ally himself with the leader of an Islamic terrorist that openly admits to assassinating Prime Ministers.

I don't know if Kashani ever claimed that he killed Razmara. In any case, Kashani seemed respectable at the time. He supported oil nationalization so it was natural that he would be on the side of Mossadeq. This friendship only lasted for about a year. After this, Kashani turned against the prime minister. This Islamic terrorist brought the Shah to power.

Quote:
The coup de'tat was not against the Shah.

Mossadeq was elected by the Majlis. His government was legitimate and was the representative of the people. The Shah tried to destroy the Mossadeq's elected government. When this failed, he left the country. I don't think there was any threat to his life. Mossadeq was in control. He would not have allowed anything to happen to the Shah.

Quote:
Oh yes! The same traitorous jebhe (not) Melli that made the filthy Islamic revolution.

Traitorous? They have been around for over 50 years. They have been consistantly fighting for democracy and Iran's independence. What the Shah did on 28 Mordad was traitorous.

Quote:
I have read several of his post on danehsjoo forum saying that Republicans should support Melli Mazhabis.

I have never read anything like this. I'll believe it when I see it.
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
There is no evidence that Mossadeq had anything to do with the assassination. Mossadeq never had anyone killed for any reason. These stories about him being a murderer are lies made up to discredit him.

Did he not ally himself with Kashani or not?

Quote:
I don't know if Kashani ever claimed that he killed Razmara.

He did and he even called Razmara's assassin a "soldier of Islam" in the Parliment and ordered him released from prison.

Quote:
In any case, Kashani seemed respectable at the time.

Depends on what you mean by "respectable. I wouldn't call the leader of Fadayeen Islam "respectable".

Quote:
He supported oil nationalization so it was natural that he would be on the side of Mossadeq.

That's because he was an agent of the British and he was doing what they ordered him.

Quote:
This friendship only lasted for about a year. After this, Kashani turned against the prime minister. This Islamic terrorist brought the Shah to power.

That's because they were agents of the British and they were doing what they were ordered. Like I said, this whole charade was a game played by the British to make us shut up about the British stealing our oil. They found a better way of taking our oil.

Quote:
Mossadeq was elected by the Majlis. His government was legitimate and was the representative of the people.

Only after one of his closest allies, who just happened to lead an Islamic terror network, assassinated the previous Prime Minister.

Quote:
The Shah tried to destroy the Mossadeq's elected government. When this failed, he left the country.

You said he "fled" the country. So which is it?

Quote:
There was no coup d'etat against the Shah. The Shah had attempted to arrest Mossadeq and destroy his government. When this failed, the Shah fled Iran. The fundamentalist mullahs were always on the side of the Shah. After the coup, the Fedayeen-e-Islam had this to say;

Quote:
I don't think there was any threat to his life. Mossadeq was in control. He would not have allowed anything to happen to the Shah.

And how would Mossadegh guarantee that? Was Dr. Mossadegh in control of who the terroists would assassinate next (it's a rhetorical question)?

Quote:
Traitorous? They have been around for over 50 years. They have been consistantly fighting for democracy and Iran's independence. What the Shah did on 28 Mordad was traitorous.

Their support of Khomeini and his filthy Islamic revolution is enough to show how corrupt and traitorous Jebhe (not) Melli really is. Just read their "Besharat Naameye Voroodeh Emam". It was published on 23 Bahman 1357. They supported Khomeini and his bloody revolution right up until Khomeini turned against them.

Quote:
I have never read anything like this. I'll believe it when I see it.

Ask him. I'm sure he keeps copies of his articles. Daneshjoo board might still have it archived somewhere.
9karevata

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and y wouldnt they support khomeini .......have u ever heard any of khomeinis old speeches???????/
blank

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azadeh: Because of the reconstruction of DB at SMCCDI, all the previous articles and posts are basically gone. I have some of the Sina's posts I will try to bring in. He described one by one all the destructive actions of Mossadegh, that ended with greatest economic crisis in Iran including unbelievable food shortages. Not to mention closing down the parliments and supreme court, separating boys & girsl schools etc etc.
http://www.iranmania.com/news/articleview/default.asp?newscode=22261&newskind
The above article is called Resecularization of Iran, it describes Mossadegh very well.......everybody should read it........
Faramarz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
He described one by one all the destructive actions of Mossadegh, that ended with greatest economic crisis in Iran including unbelievable food shortages.

Of course there was an economic crisis. After Mossadeq nationalized the oil, the British forbid any oil from leaving Iran. They had imposed on economic blockade on the country. Obviously, the economy would suffer because of this. This was the fault of the British.
9karevatan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Faramarz wrote:

Of course there was an economic crisis. After Mossadeq nationalized the oil, the British forbid any oil from leaving Iran. They had imposed on economic blockade on the country. Obviously, the economy would suffer because of this. This was the fault of the British.

yes definitely....
mikhanam
payande baadi IRANam!!!!!!!
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Azadeh: Because of the reconstruction of DB at SMCCDI, all the previous articles and posts are basically gone. I have some of the Sina's posts I will try to bring in.

Please do. I got all of my stuff from one of his old posts that I had saved. I miss his posts on daneshjoo.

Quote:
This was the fault of the British.

It was their plan. The whole thing was a set-up to drive Iran into total economic bankrupty so that we would be forced to sign anything they offered.
Faramarz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It was their plan. The whole thing was a set-up to drive Iran into total economic bankrupty so that we would be forced to sign anything they offered.

There was no such plan. The British even sued Iran and Mossadeq was forced to go New York and the Netherlands to defend Iran's right to control her own resources. The court at the Hague ruled in favor of Iran. From that point, the foreign powers should have left Iran alone.
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
There was no such plan. The British even sued Iran and Mossadeq was forced to go New York and the Netherlands to defend Iran's right to control her own resources. The court at the Hague ruled in favor of Iran.

Oh no? They sued? It's obvious that the whole thing was planned. A British judge at the Hague Court ruling against Britain and in favour of Iran? Don't be so naive. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
From that point, the foreign powers should have left Iran alone.

Well that would have been nice if they had left Iran alone long before it came to that point. But the whole point is that they didn't want to leave us alone. They wanted to make us desperate so that we would sign any deal they offered. And they did. And we did.
9karevatan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IN AGREEMENT WITH FARAMARZ 99.9% Laughing Laughing
mikhanam
Equality

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A monarchy? Right, go replace one dictatorship with another.
9karevatan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YEA SERIUOUSLY!!!!!!
mikhanam
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
IN AGREEMENT WITH FARAMARZ 99.9%

Of course you are. Mojahedin and Jebhe (not) Melli have historically seen eye to eye. You guys supported Khomeini during the revolution (and for a good while after that too). Both of you claim to be secular but neither of you really is. For mojahedin, it is obvious. And as for Jebhe (not) Melli... well their brightest leader in recent years was Mohandes Mehdi Bazargan whose first book was on the subject of "Tahaarat". Laughing
blank

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Mossadegh's second year in power, 1953 was the year of Iran's shame. For the one man who was the symbol of democracy in Iran, Mossadegh, closed the Majlis, the Senate, the Supreme Court and ruled by decree".

This is part of the article I posted earlier, pretty much sums it up.....And of course the JM and MKO like him because his cabinet was full of Melli-Mazhabi groups........and they want you to believe that they are for a "secular" form of government Wink
blank

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Equality wrote:
A monarchy? Right, go replace one dictatorship with another.

Oh really, so what do you think they have in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Japan, Netherlands, Spain.......according to you a dictatorship ????
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: