[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Referendum warning from Rastakhiz
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 2:33 pm    Post subject: Referendum warning from Rastakhiz Reply with quote

I saw Dr Nasr Ahmadi on Pars TV. He said even if a referendum is controlled by UN, britain and USA may do their effort to prompt us a republic.

If for instance 52% choose CM (constitutional monarchy) and 48% republic, they may by cheat prompt us a republic by turning the numbers to (52% republic, 48% CM).

Rastakhiz have a point here, of course we should be alert here not allowing any form of cheatings or brittish efforts to destroy our culture and history.

However if the difference is big, if for instance 60% vote for a CM and 40% for a republic, then such a cheating is impossible because it will be very easily detected by asking 500 people on the street what they voted for.

Personally I believe as many as 80% would vote for Pahlavi. Arash who lives in Iran believes at least 75% want a CM. So in such cases, the brittish have better to cry.

However we should always have in mind not to rely too much on UN. No foreign power has the right to oppose the will of the Iranian people and impose us a republic. Only the Iranian people can, if they want elect a republic (if they think 25 years with republic isnīt enough, or if they want to experience "real" republic by JM).
Faramarz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iranian boy

Yes, we should guard against attempts to rig the election. If the Iranian people vote for a Republic, which they probably will, the monarchists may try void the elections and seize power. The British and Americans have intefered in Iran's affairs before like when they overhthrew the Republican nationalist Mossadeq and brought in the puppet Shah.

America and Britain will do everything they can to bring a monarchy to power in Iran. The people of Iran must fight against these attempts.

Quote:
Only the Iranian people can, if they want elect a republic (if they think 25 years with republic isnīt enough, or if they want to experience "real" republic by JM).

Iran has never truly been a Republic. The closest we came to a Republic was during the brief rule of Mossadeq. The Iranian people do not want the Islamic regime and they do not want Monarchy. They want a secular, democratic Republic. I will do everything in my power to make sure this happens. Unlike the monarchists who are loyal to foreign powers, my loyalty is to Iran.
Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Faramarz wrote:
The Iranian people do not want the Islamic regime and they do not want Monarchy. They want a secular, democratic Republic.

Do you yourself believe what you are writing? I believe the answer is no.

Faramarz wrote:
I will do everything in my power to make sure this happens.

Do you have any power? Or does it mean to spread propaganda in all Iranian forums that exist? I know you also write in payvand, iranian, jebhemelli etc
stefania

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A REFERENDUM WILL DECIDE.

FARAMARZ DOESN'T WANT A REFERENDUM,

HE WANTS TO IMPOSE HIS OWN VISION

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Yes, we should guard against attempts to rig the election. If the Iranian people vote for a Republic, which they probably will, the monarchists may try void the elections and seize power. The British and Americans have intefered in Iran's affairs before like when they overhthrew the Republican nationalist Mossadeq and brought in the puppet Shah.

Oh please. Mossadegh had his friend assassinate the previous prime minister. That's how he found his way into premiership. And he was not a Republican. He was a Prince of the Qajar Dynasty. That's why he hated the Pahlavi family.
stefania

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Faramarz,sorry for my words..

I think that it's time to put the differences and the past aside and propose solutions to the current crisis.

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Faramarz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Faramarz, are you an iranian?

I canīt understand how one as an Iranian think like you
9karevatan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

of course he is and i will say dammesh garm too Very Happy
mikhanam
payande baadi IRANam!!!!!!!
Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it wasnīt for 57 years with Pahlavi dynesti, today Iran would be a country worse and poorer than Afghanistan during the taliban regime.

I think people who oppose Pahlavi deserve the islamic republic and no better.
9karevatan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iranian Boy wrote:
If it wasnīt for 57 years with Pahlavi dynesti, today Iran would be a country worse and poorer than Afghanistan during the taliban regime.

I think people who oppose Pahlavi deserve the islamic republic and no better.

boro baba!!!!!!!!!!!!

how bout if nobady wants him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
during 1979 ppl would chant for khomeini during protests but i dont hear anyone chanting for reza .........think about that.........but i agree that reza shah did a LOT for iran and im very happy because of that however reza pahlavi has just a tad more support than mojaheddin do in iran and thas not too much
mikhanam
payande baadi IRANam!!!!!!!
stefania

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not a Pahlavi supporter nor a Mossadegh supporter.

But i think that the King has done a lot of good things for Iran and the Iranian women.

My mother still remembers when Farah and Soraya went to Italy and met with Italian personalities and actors like Alberto Sordi.

We have respect for Farah Diba and the Shah.

I know that he did many mistakes and excesses and was not much democrat for today's times.

But no doubt that the Iranian women were socially Free and Iran was an advanced country in many areas,Science, Technology, Human Development,etc..

This cannot be denied.

And i start to think that Mossadegh was not anti-american nor he would have participated to the Islamic Revolution.

I think that it was Jebhe Melli that betrayed his secular beliefs and allied themselves with Khomeini.

I think that you, faramarz, should return to the original Mossadegh and i think JM has distorted the truth.

Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
boro baba!!!!!!!!!!!!

how bout if nobady wants him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
during 1979 ppl would chant for khomeini during protests but i dont hear anyone chanting for reza .........think about that.........

Really?

http://www.daneshjoo.org/generalnews/article/publish/article_4856.shtml

Quote:
Bring on the Revolution, Says Reza Pahlavi
Times - By Charles Bremner
Feb 11, 2004

A quarter of a century after the Shah fled Iran, his son and heir to the Peacock Throne is convinced that his country is ripe for peaceful revolution.

However, the coming regime change is, he says, not being helped by visits from the Prince of Wales or by other Western overtures to Tehran.

Reza Pahlavi, 43, voiced his dim view of the Prince of Wales's trip in an interview with The Times yesterday. He urged the world to desist from dealing with what he depicts as a doomed Islamic republic.

"There is still confusion about supporting a reformist movement," the man who would be king said. "On one hand are the people of Iran; on the other there is the regime. You take your pick. Whose side do you want to be on?"

Sitting in a little Paris office with the royal tricolour behind him, the man known to his entourage as The Prince said that Iranians appreciated the concern of British royalty for Iranian earthquake victims, but that such contacts with Tehran helped to prop up the ayatollahs' state. "When you are in a very critical period, any kind of engagement could be seen as a gesture of appeasement. It would obviously be detrimental," he said.

Some may see his opinion as marginal. He has not seen Iran since the American-backed monarchy fell to a popular uprising in 1979. He was 18 and learning to fly in Texas at the time. For a few years he led a nomadic existence, but, since settling and studying in the United States in 1983, Mr Pahlavi, as he is known there, has devoted his life to the cause of a democratic Iran.

Nostalgia keeps the big Iranian diaspora -which is concentrated in Los Angeles and Paris -loyal to him. He has also emerged as a figurehead for the young in Iran. They are weary of the impotence of President Khatami and parliamentary reformers in the face of the Islamic Governing Council. Tehran students chanted Mr Pahlavi's name in the 1999 protests and there is evidence of support in Tehran on Persian-language satellite television from the US.

Mr Pahlavi looks and sounds more like a polished executive than a throneless "King of Kings" and uses a light touch to plead his case in elegant English and French.

He quotes from a crumpled printout from the Iranian Information Ministry, which says that 89 per cent of voters intend to boycott the elections next week to the Majlis (parliament).

Mr Pahlavi's grandfather, Reza Shah, was installed as ruler of Iran in a coup supported by Britain in 1921. He says that he would like to resume the throne "if the people so choose", but insists that his greatest preoccupation now is to use his name simply to encourage and promote better co-ordination between the opposition movements.

His aim is a "grand coalition" for democracy inside and outside Iran that could lead to a referendum.

And this was in 1999 when everyone was talking about mullah Khatami and so-called "reforms".

Quote:
but i agree that reza shah did a LOT for iran and im very happy because of that however reza pahlavi has just a tad more support than mojaheddin do in iran and thas not too much

A tad more support than mojaheddin? Is this a joke? Have you been to Tehran in the past few years? I was there this past summer (2003) and two summer before it. You could not go outside without reading something in support of Pahlavi written on the walls (the regime usually paints over them with yellow paint, but you can still read what is written underneath). Sometimes it's not even a sloagan; it just says one word: Pahlavi. The biggest criticism that I heard of Pahlavi while I was there was "why is he not more active?"
Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mosaddeq was quite good but Jebhe Melli is a real traitor party that has only caused suffer for the Iranian people ever since it existed. Jebhe Melli are terrorists and about the same **** as Mojahedin which is classifies as a terrorist group by the whole world, USA and European commision.

The is no similarity what so ever between Mosaddeq and Jebhe Melli
Mosaddeq had good intentions
Jebhe melli are traitors, dictatorial and opportunistic and unpatriotic.
stefania

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Faramarz wrote:

Bush out of Iran?? I still did not see him in Iran !

He is enough out of Iran, too much out.

Pahlavi out of Iran?? Isn't he an Iranian? Doesn't he have the same right to live in Iran as you do?

Faramarz,please show that you have respect for a popular Referendum.. If they choose him as King, you should respect people's will, if you are democrat.

if people choose republic, Pahlavi has the right to live in Iran as a normal citizen, because he is IRANIAN.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: