[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Referendum warning from Rastakhiz
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spenta

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Khorshid,

Excellent job as always, and as usual your thoughtful, polite, erudite and well researched remarks and responses earn you insults such as 'fascist' from those who simply cannot debate as effectively. Their own ineptitude causes the angry reaction and insults as I'm sure you already know!

Iranshahr, A.K.A Faramarz, A.K.A. Guest,

Stop Lying!!!

As all of you already know, I've been very busy lately and don't post anymore. Someonoe brought this thread to my attention, and so I am responding.

Iranshar/Faramarz/Guest is taking advantage of my abscence to lie, which frankly only reveals his desperation in resorting to deception. I'm not sure who he is, but his lying, dogma, and ignorance of facts is quite evident.

Iranshahr/Framarz/Guest's First Lie:

Quote:
I remember talking to Spenta about this. She said that Bazargan had ordered the massacre of the Kurds in 1979. I denied this and posted a link showing that it was Khomeini who took command of the armed forces and massacred the Kurds. Spenta didn't reply after this.

I never claimed that Bazargan ordered the massacre of Kurds. Since I have repeatedly brought up (with links and pictures) the massacre of Kurds the majority of the people who read these boards know my posts on the subject and can clearly see your lies. I have always said that Khomeini ordered the massacre of Kurds which were carried out by Palestinian fighters and helicopter gunships and the military which was under the command of the Khomeini appointed government. The Palestinian fighters were also responsible for most of the killings during and after the revolution including Jhaleh square.

I criticised your idol Frouhar the Nazi Collaborator because he served in a government that allowed the massacre of the Kurds, and a government that killed more in its first 3 months than the Shah had during his whole reign! Had Frouhar, this Nazi collaborator idol of yours, had any honor he would have fought to stop the massacres instead of ass kissing Khomeini. And he only resigned a year later, when the others who weren't resigning from the appointed government were being killed, fleeing for their lives or thrown into prison, his resignation was really designed to save his ass. But not to worry while everybody else was killed, or escaped Iran, Frouhar continued to enjoy Khomeini's favors (for being such a good ass kissing dog) and continued to live comfortably in Iran taking a second wife, as a good muslim (he prayed 5 times a day)! Frouhar was a Nazi collaborator I have no respect for, and your worship of him is only proof of who and what you support!

More Ignorant Lies from Iranshahr/Faramarz/Guest

Quote:
"Are you aware that when the Shah fled Iran, Mossadeq was considering turning Iran into a Republic. His own foreign minister Fatemi called for the end of the Pahlavi dynasty. After the traitorous coup d'etat, Mossadeq was condemned to almost total isolation and depression by the Shah. In 1953, Mossadeq became a Republican and anti-monarchy. If you have any evidence against this, I would like to see it."

You are either ignorant of the facts, brainwashed or deliberately lying and spewing out propoganda. Fereydun Hoveyda who is a respected scholar (you are clearly not and neither are any of your mysterious and unnamed sources) wrote an essay about how Mossadegh refused to overthrow the Shah precisely because he respected the institution of monarchy, and was not willing to overthrow it. Instead of more ignorant anti-monarchy demagoguery read a little....

"Mossadegh Saved the Shah"
By Iranian Amercian Political Scientist/scholar and Republican Fereydun Hoveyda.
Read the full article titled "Mossadegh saved he Shah" here:

http://www.iranian.com/FereydounHoveyda/2003/September/Mossadegh/index.html

The rest of your posts are filled with Mullah lies, false Propoganda, ignorant claims, and Revisionist history. Khorshid is right, you should read more!

The rest of Iranshahr/Faramarz/Guest's anti monarchy/Pahalvi Oghdehi demagoguery is no different than the usual friday sermons at the mosques in Iran for the last 25 years. If these hateful and vindictive lies could do any good, Iran would be a paradise today, because the Mullahs have done nothing but repeat the same vituperative anti Shah and anti US rhetoric as you.

If Iran is to really change, it needs to move beyond this false demagoguery that has brought nothing but ruins to Iran. And I see the signs that it is changing, since there's only one of you under so many different aliases spewing out the same old same old tired old lies !

I will not be able to post much, so do not expect a response, even if you continue to lie about me!

Everyone else, kudos on your usual successful job of exposing you know who's usual nonesense!
blank

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: moanrchy forever Reply with quote

pahlavi wrote:
The king will return and you can nothing do about it damn anti_patriots!
His Majesty Cyrus Reza Pahlavi II will return!
Mosadegh was a ghgar prince and that was why he was anti_pahlavi but in spite of all still the prime minister of Shah!
If the support wasn t included,Mosadegh would never be able to sack british out of Iran and the profits of Iran!
Mosadegh never wanted the Republic but the constintial Monarchy what his majesty Cyrus Reza Pahlavi II believe in!
You have proved the Republic in Iran with the nasty as Islamic Republic and it s enough!
The one who will be sacked this time are Anti-King Cyrus the great
Ou way is the way of King Cyrus the Great,Babak and Dariush........;

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/shahineazadi

Babak, can you use another name besides Pahlavi?------it is not respectful to use the First Family's name........at SMCCDI someone was using "Aryamehr"......and he was asked by me and others not to use it.....I know you care and respect for our Monarchy. IT IS A GREAT DISRESPECT TO POST ITMES UNDER HIS NAME EVEN IF YOU SAY " I am Babak".........Please reconsider changing it to something else.....Thank you.
Faramarz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spenta

So nice to see you back. Rolling Eyes I'll try to make my response as short as possible.

Quote:
I never claimed that Bazargan ordered the massacre of Kurds. Since I have repeatedly brought up (with links and pictures) the massacre of Kurds the majority of the people who read these boards know my posts on the subject and can clearly see your lies.

Ah, but you did. You said that Bazargan was in control of the Iranian armed forces when the Kurds were massacred. You said that he had ordered the attack. I denied this and posted a link clearly showing that Khomeini had taken command of the armed forces and ordered the massacre of the Kurds. After this, for some reason you never responded.

Quote:
But not to worry while everybody else was killed, or escaped Iran, Frouhar continued to enjoy Khomeini's favors (for being such a good ass kissing dog) and continued to live comfortably in Iran taking a second wife, as a good muslim (he prayed 5 times a day)! Frouhar was a Nazi collaborator I have no respect for, and your worship of him is only proof of who and what you support!

I don't think I have to remind you that Forouhar was stabbed to death by the regime's agents in his own home. As for him being a "Nazi collaborator," I think you should show some respect towards someone who gave his life for Iran. He was a true patriot, at least more patriotic than traitors like yourself.

Quote:
I will not be able to post much, so do not expect a response, even if you continue to lie about me!

So you won't be posting much. Is that a promise?

Calling me a liar and a hundred other names doesn't make you sound more intelligent. It actually makes you sound like a fool. The difference between you and me is this. I am a person who believes in Iranian nationalism and democracy. You are an enemy of Iran and a person who believes in dictatorship. You are very similar to the mullahs that are ruling Iran today. Had enough?
Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job Khorshid and Spenta!!
blank

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally agree.....Both Spenta & Khorshid are great..........
Spenta

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iranshahr/Framarz/Guest (any other names Rolling Eyes ?)
Atleast I keep just my one name, since I don't need to multiply in order to show more support for my cause Laughing Hey my cause is already pretty popular with the majority as is evidenced in so many different ways.

Now lets get the facts straight. Khomeini ordered the massacre of the Kurds which was carried out by the Palestinian mercenaries, remember how you claimed for days and weeks that there was no proof there were any Palestinians in Iran during the revolution until you were silenced with the overwhelming evidence that you had been previously ignorant of? How about the time you claimed there was no evidence that Jebhe Melli or Frouhar supported Khomeini Laughing Gee I wonder if you will next question whether there is any proof that the earth orbits the sun Laughing

The armed forces, namely the helicopter gunships which opened fire on Kurdish villages in North Eastern Iran were under the comand of the Bazargan government. The Palestinians answered to Khomeini, they were part of his personal military which fought during the revolution in Iran, Arafat publicly bragged the Islamic Revolution would not have been possible without the "10,000 Palestinians and Kalashnikofs", the Kalashnikofs were of course paid for by Qaddafi, and many more came from the Soviet Union, since this so called 'popular revolution' was nothing other than a hostile foreign invasion and occupation of the country!

So the facts are Khomeini ordered the massacre of the Kurds in April of 1979, and Bazargan's government carried it out alongside other factions such as the Palestinian mercenaries who answered only to Khomeini.

Now, you insist on lying again because when you fail to debate the issues, you resort to lies and insults which is why you were forced to change your username since the previous one was so heavily discreditted with your inappropriate conduct and behavior. I never claimed that Bazargan ordered the massacre, I have always written (dozens of tims as anyone can attest) that Khomeini ordered the massacre, and Bazargan carried it out. You insist on pretending either you can't read, do not understand English, or insist on lying. Get real, Get a life!

Now back to Frouhar the Nazi Collaborator!

Quote:
As for him being a "Nazi collaborator," I think you should show some respect towards someone who gave his life for Iran.

I am showing respect for those who gave their lives for Iran. I am showing respect for the thousands who were killed while Frouhar the Nazi Collaborator Khomeini ass kisser was a cabinet minister in a government that killed more people in its first 3 months than the Shah had during his entire reign.

I am showing respect for all the innocent Kurdish women and children who were sprayed with bullets while Frouhar the Khomeini ass kisser was Labor Minister of Khomeini's appointed government!

I am showing respect for all the women who marched on March 8th 1979 againast Khomeini and his government including Frouhar, which was imposing the Islamic veil and inequality! All those women demonstrators who were beaten up and knifed to death that day.

I am showing respect for the over 25 thousands Iranians who based on Amnesty International's low balled figures were killed between 1979 and 1982 while Frouhar kissed Khomeini's ass!

I am showing respect for all of Frouhar's colleagues who were killed or forced to flee for their lives like Bakhtiar and hundreds of other dissidents assassinated while Frouhar lived a comfortable life in Tehran raising a family under the direct protection and patronage of Khomeini!

I am showing respect for the thousands of students, college professors, scholars, writers, artists, soldiers, and musicicans who were slaughtered, jailed, tortured and amputated while Frouhar the Nazi Collaborator and Khomeini ass kisser lived a comfortable life in Iran throughout the 1980s under the direct protection and patronage of Khomeini.

I am showing respect for Iranian feminsits who were thrown into a sack and machine gunned to death, or set themselves on fire in protest as Frouhar the Nazi Collaborator and Khomeini ass kisser lived comfortably under the direct protection of Khomeini taking a second wife, without the knowledge or conscent of his first wife!

I am showing respect for all those 16 year old girls arrested with a political pamphlet in the 1980s who were then jailed, tortured and raped and then executed while Frouhar the Nazi Collaborator and Khomeini ass kisser lived a comfortable life in Iran raising his children under the protection of Khomeini running a 'tolerated' political party.

I am showing respect for the tens of thousands of young Iranian children who were used to clear land mines in the Iran Iraq war which was provoked and then prolonged by Khomeini for years after Saddam's offer of peace, while Frouhar the Nazi Collaborator and Khomeini Ass Kisser raised his children in a comfortable home in Tehran under the protection and patronage of Khomeini!

I am showing respect for the millions of Iranians who were forced out of their homeland leaving behind, homes, parents, families, lives as they crawled on their stomachs out of Iran and into a painful exile as Frouhar the Nazi Collaborator and Khomeini Ass kisser enjoyed a comfortable home and family life in Tehran under the direct protection and patronage of Khomeini!

I am showing respect for the thousands and thousands of young men and women who were hung 10 at a time in 1988, filling up mass graves like Khavarran as bulldozers piled their bodies into holes, while Frouhar the Nazi Collaborator and Khomeini ass kisser continued to enjoy a comfortable life in Tehran under Khomeini's patronage and protection which extended even after Khomeini's death!

After over 15 years of benefitting from his alliance with the Khomeinists while over a hundred thousand Iranians were killed as dissidents, like anyone who cuts a deal with the devil and Iran's Mullah mafia, he finally ran afoul with the mafia and lost his life. Anyone who deals with the mafia should expect such an outcome. Its a total cliche, that those who do business and deal with killers endup paying the price, that is why they say 'a life of crime does not pay'!

As it is Frouhar the Nazi Collaborator and Khomeini Ass Kisser enjoyed a long happy and prosperous life under the Mullahs for over 15 years before his number came up. I have no respect for him. He is just another Nazi Collaborator and Khomeini Ass Kisser who participated in the greatest genocide of Iranians in modern history!

Quote:
He was a true patriot, at least more patriotic than traitors like yourself.

You can call me a traitor all you want. You resort to insults, when you can't debate the issues. You call anyone who disagrees with you a traitor, just like the Mullahs and their collaborators like Frouhar who sent thousands and thousands of Iranians to their deaths as so called 'traitors'. Killing over 130,000 Iranians as traitors, forcing millions of Iranians into exile as 'traitors', jailing and torturing hundreds of thousands as 'traitors', amputating hundreds as 'traitors' and the list goes on hasn't created legions of fans for the Mullahs, and the same in the despotic Communist states also failed to produce legions of fans. I doubt if calling more people Traitors is going to win you any support, just reveal your fascist tendencies and your undemocratic attitudes! By all means continue to reveal the failure of your fascist ideology, you do a far better job of it than any criticism that I may have!

Calling me a 'traitor' is a compliment from the likes of you! Your archaic, outdated and irrelvant leftist fascist demagoguery doesn't have buyers anymore, or else you wouldn't have to post under different names to make it seem like there are more people in support of your archaic and irrelevant dogma!

[b]The only traitors here were all who sold Iran out to the Mullahs and the international terrorist Islamists under the control of western powers like Jebhe Melli's Sahabi (called quite brilliantly as a 'gnostic lunatic' by Reza Bayegan), Sanjabi who alongside Frouhar acted as the true Judas of Bakhtiar's transitional government, Tudeh party and Iran's Communists and other leftist factions. Those who turned out to be true patriots were the Constitutional Monarchists like Bakhtiar and Shadighi, many brave souls in the military who died saving lives, policemen who died saving lives, people from all walks of life who died as patriots while the traitors the Mullahs and their collaborators like Frouhar destroyed a nation!

Its people like you Iranshahr/Faramarz/Guest and your idols like the Nazi Collaborator Frouhar who make Constitutional Monarchists look good. That is why Bakhtiar was betrayed by this insane fascist Leftist/Islamist ideology, and that is why in exile and until he died Bakhtiar collaborated with Monarchists and was a Constitutional Monarchist himself as attested to by people like Amuzegar who served in his transitional government!
Faramarz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spenta

Quote:
Hey my cause is already pretty popular with the majority as is evidenced in so many different ways.

When you say the majority, what do you mean? If you mean the majority of monarchists on this site, then you are correct. If you mean the majority of the Iranian people, then that's another story.

Quote:
Now lets get the facts straight. Khomeini ordered the massacre of the Kurds which was carried out by the Palestinian mercenaries, remember how you claimed for days and weeks that there was no proof there were any Palestinians in Iran during the revolution until you were silenced with the overwhelming evidence that you had been previously ignorant of?

That is a lie. In fact, I did say that there were Palestinians inside Iran fighting for Khomeini's regime. However, I did not think that they made up the majority of Khomeini's foot soldiers. I argued that there many Islamic fanatics inside Iran that were able to do his dirty work.

btw, nobody every silenced me.

Quote:
Now, you insist on lying again because when you fail to debate the issues, you resort to lies and insults which is why you were forced to change your username since the previous one was so heavily discreditted with your inappropriate conduct and behavior.

First, you are the one who has been calling me a lier and a hundred other names. I don't know if you realize this, but you are the one who is most insulting.

Second, With regards to my username, I remember that when I came here as Faramarz, I used the very same avatar that I used on SMCCDI as IranShahr. I did this so that the people here would know that it is me. On the Jebhe Melli site, I mentioned that I posted on SMCDDI as IranShahr.

Third, what inappropiate conduct and behavior are you referring to?

Quote:
After over 15 years of benefitting from his alliance with the Khomeinists while over a hundred thousand Iranians were killed as dissidents, like anyone who cuts a deal with the devil and Iran's Mullah mafia, he finally ran afoul with the mafia and lost his life. Anyone who deals with the mafia should expect such an outcome. Its a total cliche, that those who do business and deal with killers endup paying the price, that is why they say 'a life of crime does not pay'!

Just because the mullahs did not kill him right away does not mean he was getting any special treatment. There are many reasons why a dictatorship would hesitate to kill someone. In the case of Forouhar, he was very popular among the people, that was shown by the thousands of brave people who came out to support him. If the regime did not kill him earlier, they were probably afraid of the reaction among the people.

Forouhar was not living comfortably in Iran as you said. He and his wife lived in constant fear. At the end of everyday, they were thankful that they were still alive. The fact that he stayed in Iran rather than flee makes him even more admirable.

Also, he was not allied with the regime for 15 years. He quit the provisional government in late 1979. From then on, he was opposed to Islamic Republic. Had he collaborated with the mullahs for so long, it is unlikely that he would have been so popular. Forouhar was a secular nationalist and a democrat. He had fought against the Shah's regime and had been imprisoned for it. When Khomeini came to power, Forouhar, like many Iranians, believed he would bring democracy to Iran. They thought he would be another Mossadeq or Ghandi. When he realized how wrong he was, he turned against Khomeini's regime.

Quote:
As it is Frouhar the Nazi Collaborator and Khomeini Ass Kisser enjoyed a long happy and prosperous life under the Mullahs for over 15 years before his number came up.

His life was never "happy and prosperous." He was aware that the regime wanted to kill him. He was repeatedly harrassed by agents. Forouhar was very dangerous to them. He was going to unite the opposition forces against the Islamic Republic. He was going to become the leader of the democratic movement. That is why he was killed.

Quote:
You can call me a traitor all you want. You resort to insults, when you can't debate the issues.

If you look at your last post, you will see it is full of insults. When you make nasty accusations against me, it is natural that I would respond in the same way.

Quote:
Your archaic, outdated and irrelvant leftist fascist demagoguery doesn't have buyers anymore,

First, Fascism is a right-wing ideology. Since you are right-wing, it is more likely that you would be more sympathetic to it.

Second, unlike you, I have never defended any dictatorship.

It is interesting that you accuse me of being demagogic while you call me a "leftist fascist." Like many of your other insults, it doesn't make any sense. How can one be a fascist and a leftist? They are on opposite poles. You also said that I was incapable of debating. I have seen how you rely on using large bold or red font. Apparently, you think this makes you sound more convincing. Myself, I do not need to do this. I use regular size font like everyone else.

Anyway, I don't see how I can change your opinion. You seem very dogmatic and loyal to your ideology. When talking with dogmatic, fanatical people, it is very difficult to reason with them. Since I think you are one of those types, I don't see any point to these discussions.
9kare vatan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

azadeh....

ok i admit for the first time after i put that post that ppl were chanting for reza pahlavi in mirdamad and meydoon mohseni...u know sometimes it gets hard to tell who really has support and who doesnt but i can tell u that as far as seeing slogans on walls i havnt seen many because every morning they have ppl come and paint over them......also i have nothing against reza and i think hes doing a great job but then i also think that the mojaheddin are doing a great job regardless of the amount of support they have....they are heavy fighters aginst the regime from iraq and also they promote shiro khorshid....so even if i disagree with everything else they say..........i know that even u agree with

1)removal of the mullah regime
2)restoring of irans sacred flag
3)referendom for future government

or at least i hope u do.........so if u do.......y cant everyone work together to fight this regime and then fight eachother because right now we cannot afford to make new enemies.....and the difference between insiders and outsiders of iran is that .........insiders dont care fighting against anyone except the mullas regime for the liberation of iran........but outsiders are tryng to skip step one which is arguing and making eachother weak.......we should ALL work together no matter what u beleive in against this regime and for our shiro khorshid flag

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Spenta for exposing Frouhar.
Sorry Faramarz as usual you are no match for Spenta's great presentation and facts.

Frouhar is a traitor, because he made a deal with the devil and he deserved what he got..........and no matter how you try to fix it, it won't work....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: