[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Big 3 EU Foreign Policy (England, France, and Germany)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kerravon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:14 pm    Post subject: Re: h Reply with quote

Avoid Him wrote:
avoid people to learn about the truth regarding British hidden agenda in the Persian Gulf region.

Says it all, really. Sigh. At least they won't be allowed to play with nukes anymore. Try to look on the bright side. And women won't be raped by their government. It is worth it for these reasons. Take plenty of ammo though. Don't expect too much and you won't be disappointed.
Another Islamic regime

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:26 pm    Post subject: Re: h Reply with quote

kerravon wrote:
Avoid Him wrote:
avoid people to learn about the truth regarding British hidden agenda in the Persian Gulf region.

Says it all, really. Sigh. At least they won't be allowed to play with nukes anymore. Try to look on the bright side. And women won't be raped by their government. It is worth it for these reasons. Take plenty of ammo though. Don't expect too much and you won't be disappointed.

If they are allowed British government wants to create another Islamic Clerical Regime in Iraq before leaving Iraq. The Islamic Clerical Regime in Iran was very profitable for Britain at the cost of over one million death in the region, this is the British model for liberation and freedom.
kerravon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:44 pm    Post subject: Re: h Reply with quote

Another Islamic regime wrote:
If they are allowed British government wants to create another Islamic Clerical Regime in Iraq before leaving Iraq. The Islamic Clerical Regime in Iran was very profitable for Britain at the cost of over one million death in the region, this is the British model for liberation and freedom.

And the brave Iranian people will stand against the invading limeys to prevent "this" from happening! Yeah!

I have nothing left to say that you haven't already said. It didn't take long to get to the "heart" of Iran, did it?

I would say "prepare for a bloody battle", but it doesn't work like that. Declaring war on a tinpot is always a one-sided affair. Instead, my advice is simply "duck".

By the way, may I have the "pleasure" of knowing which "brave Iranian" is posting using different guest IDs instead of their normal ID? You expect children to suicide in front of goons armed with automatic weapons, while you're safe in a western country not even willing to use your normal HANDLE when making your posts? My god.
stefania

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the SMCCDI' Support Book :

The two most empty headed people in this site are Blank from USA and Stefania. Please disregard all of their postings. They are very ignorant and stupid people and they are very quick in insulting and humiliating anyone, plus they don't make sense at all.

FYI from

Let me say,please, that i think that the person which wrote such a things is a mullah-paid agent.

I don't think that people which disagree with some of us on some issues use these words against us.

Faramarz, for exemple, never uses to insult me or some others here.. So, that's why i think that the people which wrote such things are not iranian freedom fighters.

I don't answer to that "person" . The best thing to do is ignore him. It's great that SMCCDI keeps his messages on the SB.

Dictators' Spies (very active in controlling the Internet ) hate all those which fight for freedom or their supporters.

More people in the world now supports the Iranian Freedom Fighters. The Islamic Regime is now more alone than ever. Its only supporters are the EU and Japan. I have no hope that they will stop their deals with the Islamic Republic.. SMCCDI and Aryo are ,however, very wise to keep sending letters and faxes to the EU leaders to protest their support of dictators.

Last Day, a friend from Iran was continuosly saying a lot of good words to me and i was so much shy.. He said that he would like me to go to Iran.. I told him " you know that i wish to come but i can't.. and you know why." and he said : "Yes i know dear.. but if you come, we will protect you because we will kill the mullahs and you are an angel for us".
My simple answer to him was : "thanks my friend, but i can't come and you know why. my life would be in serious danger". he answered: " ok, but please when Iran is free, promise that you will come "..

When Iran will be Free , i want to visit that wonderful country.

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
asher

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefania, I don't know why anyone would say such a thing. You are right, they are probably an agent of the mullahs.
redemption

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 8:47 am    Post subject: Re: h Reply with quote

kerravon wrote:
targetX wrote:
Kerravon, you're a piece of **** for blaming the Iranian people for creating "their own mess".. GO spread your bullshit in another forum!

What concerns me more is how many of them are willing to shoot western liberators being brought in to clean up your mess.

Kerravon, your posts make no SENSE? What do you mean how many are willing to shoot western liberators.. Are you referring to targeted killings in Iraq by Iranian backed insurgents?? FIrst of all - anyone who is willing to kill Americans and being backed by the Mullahs is a jihadist and a psycho fanatic.. The majority of Iranians are as far from fanatic as you could imagine.. Secondly - The mullahs outsource much of their security forces, so you find many palestinians, jordanians, saudis, etc.. fighting for the blasted mullahs and of course MONEY! Could you seriously refrain from running your mouth about how Iranians created this mess.. Iranians didn't - we are the victims..
redemption

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stefania wrote:
From the SMCCDI' Support Book :

The two most empty headed people in this site are Blank from USA and Stefania. Please disregard all of their postings. They are very ignorant and stupid people and they are very quick in insulting and humiliating anyone, plus they don't make sense at all.

FYI from

Let me say,please, that i think that the person which wrote such a things is a mullah-paid agent.

I don't think that people which disagree with some of us on some issues use these words against us.

Faramarz, for exemple, never uses to insult me or some others here.. So, that's why i think that the people which wrote such things are not iranian freedom fighters.

I don't answer to that "person" . The best thing to do is ignore him. It's great that SMCCDI keeps his messages on the SB.

Dictators' Spies (very active in controlling the Internet ) hate all those which fight for freedom or their supporters.

More people in the world now supports the Iranian Freedom Fighters. The Islamic Regime is now more alone than ever. Its only supporters are the EU and Japan. I have no hope that they will stop their deals with the Islamic Republic.. SMCCDI and Aryo are ,however, very wise to keep sending letters and faxes to the EU leaders to protest their support of dictators.

Last Day, a friend from Iran was continuosly saying a lot of good words to me and i was so much shy.. He said that he would like me to go to Iran.. I told him " you know that i wish to come but i can't.. and you know why." and he said : "Yes i know dear.. but if you come, we will protect you because we will kill the mullahs and you are an angel for us".
My simple answer to him was : "thanks my friend, but i can't come and you know why. my life would be in serious danger". he answered: " ok, but please when Iran is free, promise that you will come "..

When Iran will be Free , i want to visit that wonderful country.

Stefania - don't worry about the bloody akhoonds.. JUST KEEP FIGHTING FOR A FREE IRAN!!
Rob..NC

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 9:00 am    Post subject: The two most empty headed people in this site are Blank from Reply with quote

..maybe not today but soon this type of brainwashing will die!!
How was your birthday Stefania, Very Happy
redemption

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAPPY BELATED B-DAY STEF!!!!
asher

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefania, happy birthday! Very Happy

(and don't worry about those pesky trolls)
stefania

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't worry.. I ignore them..

BTW,My birthday was great... a lot of gits.. and a lot of money Smile

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
kerravon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 11:23 am    Post subject: Re: h Reply with quote

redemption wrote:
kerravon wrote:
targetX wrote:
Kerravon, you're a piece of **** for blaming the Iranian people for creating "their own mess".. GO spread your bullshit in another forum!

What concerns me more is how many of them are willing to shoot western liberators being brought in to clean up your mess.

Kerravon, your posts make no SENSE? What do you mean how many are willing to shoot western liberators.. Are you referring to targeted killings in Iraq by Iranian backed insurgents?? FIrst of all - anyone who is willing to kill Americans and being backed by the Mullahs is a jihadist and a psycho fanatic.. The majority of Iranians are as far from fanatic as you could imagine.. Secondly - The mullahs outsource much of their security forces, so you find many palestinians, jordanians, saudis, etc.. fighting for the blasted mullahs and of course MONEY! Could you seriously refrain from running your mouth about how Iranians created this mess.. Iranians didn't - we are the victims..

No, I'm referring to the "estimation" that half the country will be opposed to a western invasion of Iran. A western invasion is pretty likely, maybe in 1-2 years time (assuming the mullahs are still in power, which is also pretty likely).

As for creating the mess. Iranians both created the mess, and are victims of it. They are not mutually exclusive. The Venezuelans created their mess too. So did Haiti. The Chinese were responsible for the 60 million who died under Mao. Etc, etc. Everyone likes to blame US or UK imperialism. It's quite sick to watch, and doesn't bode well for the future. The Eastern Europeans don't do this though. That bodes well for the future. Wouldn't it be nice if Iranians were the equal of Eastern Europeans?

I'm still waiting for someone to explain what to do about Venezuela. And when you've done that, you can probably answer what to do when the Iranians install the Shah's son, or some other soon-to-be tinpot dictator (like Chavez, Aristide, Shah, Mullah), and end up back at square one.
stefania

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerravon, military action cannot solve everything..

In Iran, i repeat once again, there is NO need for military action.

Regime is falling down day by day..

Rather, please tell your british friends to stop their support for the Islamic Regime.

Plus, the British would be the first ones to oppose a military invasion in iran..

and you know why.. They don't care to liberate Iran.

The current regime is ok for them..

this guy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 12:18 pm    Post subject: Kerravon Reply with quote

this kerravon person is way off topic and in my view is attempting to dillute and distract discussion.. anyone have suggestions..??
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 12:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Kerravon Reply with quote

this guy wrote:
this kerravon person is way off topic and in my view is attempting to dillute and distract discussion.. anyone have suggestions..??

This is very busy thread, probably Site Admin should create another thread of discussion regarding British Strategy and their Iran Foreign policy and move kerravon posts and responses to his posts to that new thread. Do you agree?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: