[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Allah or Jesus?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
9karevata

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes this a new image for a religon that may be new to us all....also i would like to comment that all of the versions of the bible are different and so no code can prove anything there.....however....the quran is the saame all around the world in the arabic ariginal text.....thus giving room for a universal code.the bible is proven to be a book of god in the quran and so is the torah.....also the number 19 is written the same way in arabic and english but 7 is not
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the conterary, the fact that the bible which according to you has been manipulated so many times and has so many different versions has the "miracle of 7" within it proves that finding common patterns with numbers is no miracle at all. It is a pathetic attempt used to capture the interest of simple minded people (sargarmeshoon koneh). Laughing

Quote:
also the number 19 is written the same way in arabic and english but 7 is not

So? Too bandar abbas hava be in garmi, nakhoongir gir nemiyad....
9karevatan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no no no.......this "so called miracle" of number 7 is too limited even if it does exist in the bible which was distorted.........show me the chemistry of it....the number of bones we have......the way its written.....the number of letter types.....the allinment of the sun the moon and the earth and the divisibilty of numbers thousands of digits long.....u cannot because the person obviously just made up that stuff from a few verses in the bible and is therefore limited end of story

mikhanam
payande baadi IRANam!!!!!!!
9karevatan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my picture didnt work but heres the site http://www.submission.org/images/arabicletters19.jpg

it shows that there is infact 19 shapes
mikhanam
9karevatan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes my lips do touch 19 times when i read the first sura........i wonder y that is???? Laughing Wink
mikhanam
9karevatan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and this is for ur number 7 "bible code"

http://www.submission.org/miracle/bible_code.html
mikhanam
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
no no no.......this "so called miracle" of number 7 is too limited even if it does exist in the bible which was distorted.........show me the chemistry of it....the number of bones we have......the way its written.....the number of letter types.....the allinment of the sun the moon and the earth and the divisibilty of numbers thousands of digits long.....u cannot because the person obviously just made up that stuff from a few verses in the bible and is therefore limited end of story

He only went through the first verse. Now imagine how much more nonsense crap he could have come up with if he went through the whole book. Pretty amazing isn't it? Maybe he could have written a book. I even have a title for it: "Mysteries of the Bible for Gullibe Idiots Who Are Desperate to Believe Anything". Wink

Quote:
Beyond this we know that the incubation period of the human embryo is 280 days (7 x 40).

Shocked

Quote:
In Genesis we are told that man was formed from the dust of the ground. The "dust of the ground" contains 14 (7 x 2) elements, and so does the human body.

Shocked

Quote:
Every cell in the human body is renewed every 7 years

Shocked

Quote:
and every 7th day the pulse beats slower.

Shocked

Quote:
In certain diseases the critical days are the 7th, 14th, 21st, etc.

Shocked

Quote:
and the female cycle is 28 (7 x 4) days.

Shocked

Quote:
Light is made up of 7 colours,

Shocked

Quote:
the moon completes its orbit around the earth in 28 days (7 x 4)

Shocked

Quote:
and the earth is 49 (7 x 7) times larger than the moon.

Shocked
9karevatan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
mikhanam
Equality

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Atleast Christian lies tell people to be nice to others instead of Muslim lies that preach murder.
9karevatan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea those muslims are pretty bad ........

THAS MAY I CONVERTED FROM SHIASM TO SUBMISSION WITH A LOGICAL CRIME PUNISHMENT SYSTEM

Criminal Justice in Islam (Submission)

If a thief steals a thousand dollars from you, and they put him in prison, what do you get? If the thief has a wife and children, what is their crime? Why should they be deprived of their father?

The Quran solves this problem, as well as the problems associatedwith the criminal justice systems prevalent in today's world. Equivalence is the Law [2:178-179]

According to the Quranic criminal justice, the thief who is convicted of stealing a thousand dollars from you must work for you until you are fully paid for the thousand dollars you lost, plus any other
damage and inconvenience the theft may have caused you. At the same time, the thief's innocent wife and children are not deprived of their man, and the expensive prison system is eliminated. Imprisonment is a cruel and inhumane punishment that has proven useless to all concerned.

Contrary to common belief, the thief's hand shall not be cut off. Thank God for His mercy and His mathematical miracle in the Quran, we know now that the thief's hand is to be marked. Marking the hand of the thief is stated in 5:38. The sura and verse numbers add up to 5+38 = 43.
The other place in the Quran where "the hand is cut" is found in 12:31. This is where we see the women who admired Joseph so much, they "cut" their hands. Obviously, they did not sever their hands; no one can do that. The sura and verse numbers add up to 12+31=43, the same total as in 5:38. This gives mathematical confirmation that the Quranic law calls for marking the hand of the thief, not severing it. Additional mathematical confirmation is provided: 19 verses after 12:31, we see the "cutting of the hand" again. Punishment in Islam (Submission) is based on equivalence and social pressure (2:178, 5:38, 24:2).

The blasphemy called "Hadith & Sunna" has instituted stoning to death as the punishment for married adulterers. This is not God's law.

In dealing with murder, the Quran definitely discourages capital punishment (2:179).
"The free for the free, the slave for the slave,and the female for the female" (2:178).

Due to human meanness and injustice, many people cannot even imagine what this Quranic law says.

They refuse to accept the clear injunctions that strict equivalence must be observed - if a woman kills a man, or a man kills a woman, or a slave kills a free person, or a free person kills a slave, capital punishment cannot be applied.

The Quran prefers that the murderer compensate the victim's family. Killing the murderer does not bring the victim back, nor does the family of the victim benefit from executing the murderer. The compensation, however, must be sufficient to be a deterrent for others. In Islam (Submission), the victim and/or the victim's family are the judges for all crimes; they decide what the punishment shall be under the supervision of a person who knows the Quran.
mikhanam
9kare vatan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

.............and as far as the question "ALLAH OR JESUS" is concerned.........
i say NEITHER.........have u ever heard of GOD???? Smile
WORSHIPPING A HUMAN BEING OR AN ARABIC WORD IS PATHETIC....
i dont mean to offend anyone who believes in that but i do have something for u guys....called the greatness of god

Greatness of God

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We learn from Verse 39:67 that God's greatness is far beyond human comprehension
- the verse states that all seven universes are "folded within God's hand."

Supported by the Quran's formidable mathematical code, we are taught that our universe is the smallest and innermost of seven universes (41:12, 55:33, 67:5, & 72:8-12).
Meanwhile, our scientific advances have shown us that our galaxy, the Milky Way, is 100,000 light years across, and that our universe contains a billion such galaxies and a billion trillion stars, plus countless decillions of heavenly bodies.
Our universe is estimated to span distances in excess of 20,000,000,000 light years.

Count the Stars!
If we take only a quintillion [1,000,000,000,000,000,000] of the stars and simply count them [from 0 to quintillion] one count per second, day and night, this will take 32 billion years
(more than the age of the universe). That is how long it will take to just "count" them; but God "created" them. Such is the greatness of God.

We can appreciate the vastness of our universe if we imagine going on a space odyssey.
When we leave the planet Earth towards the sun, at the speed of light, we reach the sun after 93,000,000 miles and 8 minutes. It will take us more than 50,000 years at the speed of light to exit our galaxy. From the outer limit of the Milky Way, our planet Earth is invisible. Not even the most powerful telescope can detect our tiny "Earth."

We have to spend more than 2,000,000 years at the speed of light to reach our next-door galaxy. At least 10,000,000,000 years, at the speed of light, must be spent to reach the outer limit of our universe. From the outer limit of our universe, even the Milky Way is like a speck of dust in a large room.

The second universe surrounds our universe. The third universe is larger than the second, and so on. More accurately, our universe should be considered the seventh universe, surrounded by the sixthuniverse, which is surrounded by the fifth universe, and so on.
Can you imagine the vastness of the first, outermost universe? No number exists to describe the circumference of the first universe. This incomprehensible vastness is "within the fist of God's hand." From the outer limit of the outermost universe, where is the planet Earth?
How significant is it? On the infinitesimal mote called Earth, such minuscule creatures as Mary, Jesus, and Muhammad lived. Yet, some people set up these powerless humans as gods!

God's greatness is represented not only by the fact that He holds the seven universes in His hand, but also by the fact that He fully controls every atom, even subatomic components, everywhere in the greater universe (6:59, 10:61, & 34:3).
TeachESL

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If a rabbi had been there, he would have said that all righteous people have a place in the World to Come.
freedom fighter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

islam and christianity are alot alike only a few differences really. both are monotheistic (one god) and both (outside of extremists) are religions of peace and morals. I myself am a christian I came to the conclusion that there is only one god that he created me and this earth and all things and my morals and beliefs are in line with his. I also come here because christianity, my faith my god give me and all freedom there are god given rights that can not be taken away by government ever!
blank

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islam is a f--ked up religion.......it f--cks you mind and your sole....it is bad for your well being........

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blank wrote:
Islam is a f--ked up religion.......it f--cks you mind and your sole....it is bad for your well being........

plz use proof to support ur comment blank........i would greatly appriciate that and u probably have some good proofs Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: