[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Big 3 EU Foreign Policy (England, France, and Germany)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
asher

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I enthusiastically second that motion.

We have no time for trolls here.
kerravon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stefania wrote:
Kerravon, military action cannot solve everything..

In Iran, i repeat once again, there is NO need for military action.

Regime is falling down day by day..

Rather, please tell your british friends to stop their support for the Islamic Regime.

Plus, the British would be the first ones to oppose a military invasion in iran..

and you know why.. They don't care to liberate Iran.

The current regime is ok for them..

And I repeat, once again, that you just completely made that up that there is "NO need for military action".

The regime, far from "falling down every day", is slaughtering unarmed civilians every day. I've told you 100 times. Unarmed civilians are no match for security forces with automatic weapons. It is actually far more unbalanced than those turkey-shoots that used to happen British rifles vs African spear-throwers. It is more unbalanced than the thousands upon thousands that died in WWI charging machine guns.

I've also told you 100 times, the British aren't "supporting" a regime, any more than the west is "supporting" Communist China. The west wants to end communism. That is well-known policy. If you ASK us, we want to see democracy in China. Doesn't mean we don't talk and trade with them while waiting for that to happen.

And then you say both that the British are the first to oppose liberation, despite the fact that just next door, they were one of only 4 countries to turn up for the show. Can I have your absolute guarantee that when the British turn up to the Iranian invasion, which I fully expect, that you will apologize for MAKING UP this crap about Britain? And more importantly, promise not to make up crap in the future?

I can't believe that one of the FOUR topmost forces for freedom in the world is being berated here. Well, I can understand it in the context of general left-wing anti-western crap. You wouldn't believe the stuff I have to put up with. I'll post an example next message, since it is relevant to Iran.
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 3:14 pm    Post subject: Big 3 EU Foreign Policy (England, France, and Germany) Reply with quote

This thread is splited from another thread and it can be used for "Big 3 EU Foreign Policy (England, France, and Germany)" towards Clerical Regime of Iran.

Do you agree with England, France, and Germany foreign policy regarding Iran?
What is your recommendations and Suggestions?
What is your expectations from the Big 3 EU members?
kerravon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take a look at this left-wing nutcase. I'm the one in single ">".

In this case, he is insinuating that what the Iranians do within their borders is nowhere near as "bad" as the Americans (and others, including Australia, but not the UK) trying to keep the Vietnamese out of communist slavery.

Man am I glad these people aren't responsible for western security or the rights of Iranian women to not be raped. YET.

Oh, kerravon = paul.

I get pretty pissed off at anti-US, anti-UK and anti-war (ie pro-rape) people. I would get pissed off at anti-Australian people and anti-Polish people too, but neither are big enough to get singled out.

Anyway, without further ado, here's his latest missive...

> > How many villagers did the mullahs kill?
>
>They are continuously being killed, by government order.

How many? Did they venture beyond the border and bomb Vietnamese peasants?

> > Are they Vietnamese?
>
>The only Vietnamese civilians being deliberately killed
>by government order are the ones the commies ordered

Wow....
How many were 'accidently' killed? Yes, I understand. The BBC documentary
nominated Queen Elizabeth I as the greatest Englishman/woman ever for
chopping off the heads of English Catholics, she was admired for the tough
decisions she took. It's the same logic, I guess. In the next news segment,
Milosevic is being tried for war crimes and ethnic cleansing. It's a strange
world we live in.

>to be killed. Funny how you seem to care about the
>Indonesian commies trying to get human rights (as a

And funny how you have given yourself the license to kill anyone you don't
like. Give me the Iranian mullahs anytime, at least I will have a Sharia
trial. Your ilks will shoot me on sight in the name of Human Rights. And you
are St. Paul, the champion of Human Rights? The Spaniards too dreamt of
Sainthood when they invaded South America with their guns. I suppose
half-a-million law-abiding citizens must be slaughtered along with their
families if their political activities are not to your liking.

Actually, if you look up the biography of your name sake, Paul was once a
mass murderer - a fundamentalist and ideologist whose hobby was
slaughtering Christians because he thought they were 'wrong' and
'oppressive'. Just like the commies of today.

>pretext for aligning with USSR), but you don't care about
>Iranian or Vietnamese human rights.

What human rights? The rights to die for your ideology? I will do my best to
throw out an Australian government that rewards mass murderers and helped
plan the mass murder. You, on the other hand, will drop the bombs and fire
the bazookas yourself. The slaughter of half-a-million law abiding citizens
is a small price to pay, isn't it? I suppose the mullahs are also in a
frenzy now to slaughter half-a-million Iranians in 6 months? I doubt it.
kerravon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stefania wrote:
Kerravon, military action cannot solve everything..

I forgot to respond to one point in your message.

I never said that military action could solve "everything". What I do believe is that it is the only thing "guaranteed to bring about a regime change, when the regime is unpopular".

Defeating a regime is very straightforward. Whoever has the best military wins. There is no doubt at all about who that is in a contest Iran vs Western Coalition.

Where military action will fail, or not so much fail, as not be without cost, is any attempt to SUPPRESS the people. If the western forces were to go into Iran and try to turn the Iranians into slave, there would likely be a "slave revolt". Although even that isn't guaranteed, as that is more-or-less the CURRENT situation in Iran.

However, in the case of Iran, or any other country the west decides to overthrow, the goal is always to install a democracy, not enslave the population. And therefore, it is not actually necessary to do peacekeeping etc, or, it only needs to be done for a short time.

As such, we have the following trade-off:

No-war = continued oppression of the entire population, government murdering and raping at will. However, no-one dies from bombing.

War = once-off cost, people are liberated, west is secure.

Given the price the west was willing to pay for its freedom in WWI and WWII, and assuming the Iranians are somewhat similar, the small cost from stray bombs is a no-brainer.

War is not the answer to every problem. But it's certainly the answer to this problem. Although there will be a 1-2 year grace period to test the "theory of revolution". I'm not expecting anything during that time, and I would not ask unarmed and untrained civilians to carry out military operations in lieu of western forces either.
kerravon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 4:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Big 3 EU Foreign Policy (England, France, and Germany) Reply with quote

cyrus wrote:
This thread is splited from another thread and it can be used for "Big 3 EU Foreign Policy (England, France, and Germany)" towards Clerical Regime of Iran.

Do you agree with England, France, and Germany foreign policy regarding Iran?
What is your recommendations and Suggestions?
What is your expectations from the Big 3 EU members?

I was wondering exactly what the UK's foreign policy actually was, so I went to the foreign affairs website:

http://www.fco.gov.uk/servlet/Front?pagename=OpenMarket/Xcelerate/ShowPage&c=Page&cid=1007029394365&a=KCountryProfile&aid=1018535850291

UK-Iran relations were restored after Iran gave assurances in 1998 that it had no intention to threaten the life of Salman Rushdie. The UK and Iran exchanged Ambassadors in 1999. UK policy towards Iran, like that of the EU, is one of 'critical engagement'. We aim to support the reform process while maintaining a robust dialogue on issues of concern. These issues include human rights, Iran's pursuit of a nuclear weapons programme, Iran's alleged support for terrorism and for groups seeking to undermine the Middle East Peace Process. The UK and Iran have been working together in the fight against the drugs trade in the region assistance for the large number of refugees from Iraq and Afghanistan.

EU-Iran relations have also improved and in June 2002 EU Foreign Ministers agreed to the negotiation of a Trade and Cooperation Agreement (TCA) between Iran and the EU. The EU has repeatedly said that it will expect to see parallel progress by Iran on certain areas of concern including human rights, terrorism and non-proliferation. President Khatami has visited a number of European countries, including Italy, France, Germany, Austria, Greece and, most recently, Spain in late October 2002. He also visited Russia in 2001 and has received a number of other leaders in Iran since 11 September 2001.

I would not categorize this policy as "right" or "wrong". It is simply one "strategy" of dealing with the reality on the ground. It is clear that the foreign policy is to improve human rights etc. They are unlikely to actually achieve that, in my opinion, but it's easy to be wise after the event, and in either case, there's no scope to do much else until it's time for war.

My recommendation is to start make the case for war, using the nukes as a pretext (this keeps other countries quiet, since they think they won't be targetted because they don't have nukes). This means that by the time the western forces are ready for another campaign, no-one can claim there was a "rush to war". In my opinion, 27 years of supporting terrorism and chanting "death to USA" is no "rush" regardless.

Expectations from EU? I expect that by the time the US is ready to use military force, the EU should give up any pretence that they can get mullahs to be reasonable, and join in the military campaign. Well, that's what I would LIKE, more than EXPECT. What I expect is the UK to join in, while France and Germany stay a bit quieter than they were during Iraq.

Quite frankly, so long as countries like Germany aren't actually fielding troops AGAINST us, I'll gratefully take their "belligerent neutrality" any day. Those guys are way too tough opponents, and I'm grateful for small mercies.

Also, we should not forget that Germany and France, as part of NATO, did peacekeeping duty in Afghanistan, and probably will in Iraq after June too, which frees up the coalition-willing-to-fight. That is not the actions of a neutral, that is the actions of an ally. That is good too. The US especially hates peacekeeping, and if that is the only thing these people are willing to do, that sounds like a great partnership. Could be better, but it's still great.

What can I say? It's a foregone conclusion. It is well and truly in the bag. So long as there's someone in the Whitehouse willing to say "let's roll" in 2 years time, anyway. Bush is the most likely to do that. In the UK and Germany, the opposition is more likely to agree to action. France is already as good as they will ever be, ie not particularly good. Basically, if you want to see evil confronted, vote for a right wing government. That gives you your best chance, albeit no certainty.

The only thing missing is that some Persians get to miss a "great patriotic revolution" on their TV. Or, "mass suicide" as it is known elsewhere. Well, they'll most likely get to see both the suicide and the war. Certainly suicide is a cruel thing to ask unarmed children to do. But so long as they're suiciding so that expats can feel proud at how bravely they watched deliberate slaughter of children (or women a couple of days ago) on TV, that's a noble sacrifice in my opinion.
redemption

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 4:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Big 3 EU Foreign Policy (England, France, and Germany) Reply with quote

kerravon wrote:

The only thing missing is that some Persians get to miss a "great patriotic revolution" on their TV. Or, "mass suicide" as it is known elsewhere. Well, they'll most likely get to see both the suicide and the war. Certainly suicide is a cruel thing to ask unarmed children to do. But so long as they're suiciding so that expats can feel proud at how bravely they watched deliberate slaughter of children (or women a couple of days ago) on TV, that's a noble sacrifice in my opinion.

What the f*** is that supposed to mean? You bloody ... yes, this is a democracy, but when you spit GARBAGE like that, you have no right to be here, PERIOD!!!! The British gov may say it supports human rights in Iran, but it doesn't.. They say they support reform in Iran, let me guess, by supporting weak/fake/so-called reformists.. Your points are empty non-issues, and make no sense.. Please, you insult Iranians and call them suicide bombers..? Where did you get this piece of info from? What are you saying about Iranians? Iranians do not blow themselves up.. Iranians fight for freedom with their blood and sweat and many times are murdered for their courage and opposition to tyranny.. Go to hell with you crap - and stay out of this forum please.. ADMIN: can you please deal with this scumbag..
freedom fighter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

many say they support human rights like the american liberals here who say they do while people in Iraq and Iran are killed,tortured and oppressed. Its not just Americans or liberals but others as well like europeans and others around the world of all faiths,race, political party etc. and its unfortunate.

Military action is not always needed and if not needed then it should be avoided but if needed then so be it.

Those who blow themselves up are damn dirty terrorists not freedom fighters not the good people we here speak of but maggots that commit suicide and homicide to horrible acts all in one for no reason there is a difference between murder and killing murder is taking a life when its not needed or an innocent life such as a women or childs or someone who was not involved killing is taking away a worthless life
blank

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 5:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Big 3 EU Foreign Policy (England, France, and Germany) Reply with quote

Quote:
kerravon writes:

Are you a crazy mad man? what the hell is wrong with you.....what kind of writing is that? get lost idiot, we don't need idiots like you making stupid assumptions.....and tell stories......

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 5:40 pm    Post subject: British Forces Are Not Welcomed In Iran Reply with quote

kerravon wrote:

The regime, far from "falling down every day", is slaughtering unarmed civilians every day.

The Islamic Clerical Regime (Khameni and Rafsanjani) with less than 1%
public support is a dead regime. Yes, this is true that the regime is slaughtering unarmed civilians every day.

kerravon wrote:

I've told you 100 times. Unarmed civilians are no match for security forces with automatic weapons. It is actually far more unbalanced than those turkey-shoots that used to happen British rifles vs African spear-throwers. It is more unbalanced than the thousands upon thousands that died in WWI charging machine guns.

True, however according to reports from Iran only small percentage of security forces are supporting the regime.

kerravon wrote:

I've also told you 100 times, the British aren't "supporting" a regime, any more than the west is "supporting" Communist China. The west wants to end communism. That is well-known policy.

If you ASK us, we want to see democracy in China. Doesn't mean we don't talk and trade with them while waiting for that to happen.

Islamic Clerical Regime and China are not good comparison.
Many books and articles are suggesting that the British government is the key "supporter" of the regime. Blair and others should clarify their position publicly.

kerravon wrote:

Can I have your absolute guarantee that when the British turn up to the Iranian invasion,

Due to the fact that the Iranians had very bad exprience with British government in past 200 years therefore invasion of Iran by British forces are not welcomed. British government is currently extremely unpopular in Iran.
In case of any civilian massacre by the regime mercenaries, and if the Iranian Army can not protect unarmed civilians, the one million Iranian-American have every rights to ask their fellow Freedom loving American forces to help for avoiding massive civilian bloodshed.
Due to the extensive relation between Mullahs and British government in past 25 years, the British forces can not be trusted at this time.
sudi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 6:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Big 3 EU Foreign Policy (England, France, and Germany) Reply with quote

redemption wrote:
kerravon wrote:

What the f*** is that supposed to mean? You bloody ... yes, this is a democracy, but when you spit GARBAGE like that, you have no right to be here, PERIOD!!!! The British gov may say it supports human rights in Iran, but it doesn't.. They say they support reform in Iran, let me guess, by supporting weak/fake/so-called reformists.. Your points are empty non-issues, and make no sense.. Please, you insult Iranians and call them suicide bombers..? Where did you get this piece of info from? What are you saying about Iranians? Iranians do not blow themselves up.. Iranians fight for freedom with their blood and sweat and many times are murdered for their courage and opposition to tyranny.. Go to hell with you crap - and stay out of this forum please.. ADMIN: can you please deal with this scumbag..

Redemption,

I believe what kerravon is struggling to say here is that for Iranians a revolution will be the same as mass suicide ... Iranians will die and the mullahs will remain in power.

With that said ...

Kerravon,

Until now, It's been obvious that your knowledge of Iran and Iranians is extremely limited (or non-existance). And now we see that you don't know much about EU and specially England in relation to Iran. I'm not sure where you get your misinformation from, but it's blaringly obvious that you lack the level of thinking required to win any war. It's back to the drawing board for you mate. Stop spewing out non-sense rhetorics and misinformation ... and if war is what your heart desires, then put some thought into it. As it is, you sound like a soldier-wanna-be, itching for a fight whose target-du-jour is Iranian expats.
kerravon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:24 pm    Post subject: Re: British Forces Are Not Welcomed In Iran Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
kerravon wrote:

The regime, far from "falling down every day", is slaughtering unarmed civilians every day.

The Islamic Clerical Regime (Khameni and Rafsanjani) with less than 1%
public support is a dead regime. Yes, this is true that the regime is slaughtering unarmed civilians every day.

kerravon wrote:

I've told you 100 times. Unarmed civilians are no match for security forces with automatic weapons. It is actually far more unbalanced than those turkey-shoots that used to happen British rifles vs African spear-throwers. It is more unbalanced than the thousands upon thousands that died in WWI charging machine guns.

True, however according to reports from Iran only small percentage of security forces are supporting the regime.

kerravon wrote:

I've also told you 100 times, the British aren't "supporting" a regime, any more than the west is "supporting" Communist China. The west wants to end communism. That is well-known policy.

If you ASK us, we want to see democracy in China. Doesn't mean we don't talk and trade with them while waiting for that to happen.

Islamic Clerical Regime and China are not good comparison.
Many books and articles are suggesting that the British government is the key "supporter" of the regime. Blair and others should clarify their position publicly.

kerravon wrote:

Can I have your absolute guarantee that when the British turn up to the Iranian invasion,

Due to the fact that the Iranians had very bad exprience with British government in past 200 years therefore invasion of Iran by British forces are not welcomed. British government is currently extremely unpopular in Iran.
In case of any civilian massacre by the regime mercenaries, and if the Iranian Army can not protect unarmed civilians, the one million Iranian-American have every rights to ask their fellow Freedom loving American forces to help for avoiding massive civilian bloodshed.
Due to the extensive relation between Mullahs and British government in past 25 years, the British forces can not be trusted at this time.

Ok, a recent report I saw from a defector was that 40% of the Iranian forces are willing to defect. This is unfortunately not "a small percentage supporting the regime".

"Blair and others should clarify their position publicly."

I just gave the official position in a recent post. It is on their web site (foreign office). It is exactly as I assumed it was. There is nothing nefarious about it. You may personally disagree with it, but that doesn't mean they are immoral by engaging the reformers. Basically, the reformers did improve human rights. Iran is a lot different now to when the religious police were out in force. The fact that demos are able to be held at all is quite amazing actually. Wouldn't have happened under Saddam.

"Due to the extensive relation between Mullahs and British government in past 25 years, the British forces can not be trusted at this time."

To me, this is no different from Iraqis being suspicious about Americans coming to Iraq to steal oil, or use their X-ray glasses to look at their women.

I have not a shadow of doubt that the UK isn't trying to do (whatever the Iranians imagine it is trying to do). The UK is no different from Poland, or Australia or the USA. It wishes the same for Iran as for Iraq.

Basically, the future does not bode well if Iranians are going to believe the same conspiracy theories that the Iraqis believe. Basically, there will be civilians accidentally killed in Iran, and Iranians will potentially say that the Americans "turned" on them and deliberately targetted them etc etc, and any other conspiracy theories.

It is an interesting idea that the UK should keep out of the coalition in deference to the conspiracy theories of locals. I have never seen the opinions of conspiracy theorists taken into account before though, so it is most likely going to be part of the coalition. I saw some comments from Afghans who were a bit miffed by the British presence too. But at the end of the day, the British were the first ones to lead the ISAF.

So, my guess is the odds suggest that Britain will be part of the coalition. As such, if there are enough Iranian conspiracy theorists who wish to take up arms, it will be a slug-out. I recommend trying to convince the conspiracy theorists to drop their absurd theories, as they will likely pay for them with their life.

I have noticed that Iranians are as reluctant to give up their pet conspiracy theories as Iraqis are. Some conspiracy theories will get you killed, if they inspire you to pick up a gun.

Did you see the mad Iraqis in Karbala during OIF who had heard a theory that the Americans were going to blow up their historic mosque? So you had these unarmed angry Arabs trying to menace heavily armed soldiers? Could have been a bloodbath. It was *beautiful* to watch the Americans back off. It couldn't have shown the difference between western soldiers and tinpot soldiers any better.
kerravon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Big 3 EU Foreign Policy (England, France, and Germany) Reply with quote

sudi wrote:
Until now, It's been obvious that your knowledge of Iran and Iranians is extremely limited (or non-existance). And now we see that you don't know much about EU and specially England in relation to Iran. I'm not sure where you get your misinformation from, but it's blaringly obvious that you lack the level of thinking required to win any war. It's back to the drawing board for you mate. Stop spewing out non-sense rhetorics and misinformation ... and if war is what your heart desires, then put some thought into it. As it is, you sound like a soldier-wanna-be, itching for a fight whose target-du-jour is Iranian expats.

I get my "misinformation" from knowledge of western society, and verified it against the UK foreign office. You get your "misinformation" from basically making up any old conspiracy theory.

As for "lacking the thinking", it is those who are calling for bloody revolution that haven't thought it through. It all depends on whether the security forces are willing to use automatic weapons or not. So far (regardless of whether they need to use Arabs to do it), the answer is that they are.

As far as "nonsense rhetoric" is concerned, why not drop the call for unarmed children to suicide against automatic weapons? THAT is blood sport. War by western forces is the least worst option.

Basically, I have thought it through, and this is the only option I am confident will work. The Iranian expats are the ones who haven't thought it through, and just want to see unarmed children die. Or women, as we saw a couple of days ago, entirely predictable (despite the fact that I supposedly know nothing about Iran).

One good thing about Iranian conspiracy theories is that they help our side win the war. In 1967, the Arabs also thought that they were winning. Right up until the time it was all over. Some things need to be fought in reality if you want to win. The mullahs seem to have a better grasp of reality than the unarmed children they slaughter. It remains to be seen whether they accept a similar deal that Aristide and his ilk took.
kerravon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

freedom fighter wrote:
many say they support human rights like the american liberals here who say they do while people in Iraq and Iran are killed,tortured and oppressed. Its not just Americans or liberals but others as well like europeans and others around the world of all faiths,race, political party etc. and its unfortunate.

Military action is not always needed and if not needed then it should be avoided but if needed then so be it.

Those who blow themselves up are damn dirty terrorists not freedom fighters not the good people we here speak of but maggots that commit suicide and homicide to horrible acts all in one for no reason there is a difference between murder and killing murder is taking a life when its not needed or an innocent life such as a women or childs or someone who was not involved killing is taking away a worthless life

I completely agree. The "liberals" will have their day of reckoning for their abject immorality.

Yes, military action is expensive. It's a great shame some of these tinpots don't just do what the west tells them to do and insist on slugging it out. The likes of Milosevic and Saddam believe their own rhetoric, which is unfortunate for everyone. The funny thing about it is it is all due to a misunderstanding. E.g. they see US forces leave Somalia, or Israel leave Lebanon, and think they "forced" them out. The Australian liberal I quoted earlier was saying before the war that the Americans were going to bomb Iraq from the air, they would be too scared to put troops in harms way. Good grief.

As for people "blowing themselves up", the "suicide" I was referring to was facing down men with automatic weapons. Whether Venezuela or Iran, it is tantamount to suicide, depending on how good the government is at selecting heartless thugs for the job. No-one knows for sure how good they did the job. All we know for sure is that TO DATE, the security forces have won every single time. The most LIKELY scenario is that that will continue into the future. I personally hope that the Iranians do do it themselves. I thought that the Kurds might have passed weapons across the border and we could see something like Haiti. But militarily, I don't think it will fly. Aristide didn't have planes etc.

There's only one solution that I am completely confident will be successful, and most likely spill the least amount of blood too. And we can already see what sort of "gratitude" can be expected from Iranians for doing that. As I said, get used to it. Don't look for gratitude. Just be happy that mullahs neither have nukes nor have the ability to rape Iranian women. You will have gratitude from the right-wing in other western countries, and also some percentage of Iranians too. Leave it at that. You can see the same thing in Iraq. Opinion is not uniform. You can see thankful Iraqis at www.healingiraq.com etc. It is enough. The world is safer. Leave it at that.
neverthought

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:57 pm    Post subject: d Reply with quote

Kerravon - you have no idea what you're talking about.... None at all - you are an apologist for the regime and a propogator of mass disinformation.. Continue to post your worthless garb, we all know better..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: