[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Arafat's PNA hatred against America,Israel and Persia!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefania

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 7:08 pm    Post subject: Arafat's PNA hatred against America,Israel and Persia!! Reply with quote

Official Sermon on PA TV, September 5, 2003 , Ibrahim Madiras:

“If we go back 1400 years in time, we find that history is repeating itself, worshipers of Allah. The Prophet Mohammed … was besieged by two powers, Persia in the east and Rome in the west. These represent the Soviet Union and America of today. Persia represents Russia in the east, and America stands for Rome in the west. Persia fell first in the east, just as Russia fell first in the east, and America will fall, may it be Allah’s will, just as Rome fell in the west. However [the fall of] Rome necessitated further challenges, closing of ranks and Muslim sacrifices. The battle with Rome, in which its power ceased, necessitated challenges and resistance from the Muslims, just as America today, her allies and proteges, the Zionists and others, necessitate further sacrifices from our side and closing ranks, oh Muslims, and we will be victorious … By closing ranks the prophet succeeded in overcoming Rome, the strongest state, which is equivalent to America today, without the fall of even one Muslim Shahid [Martyr] … The Prophet succeeded, through Muslim unity and arousing faith, in overcoming the America of then, just as we will defeat America, as long as it supports our enemy, as long as it adheres to its positions against our people, our issue and our holy places, and against our people and its leadership, as long as it adheres to these wicked positions. We will defeat her, may it be the will of Allah. We see America as the number one enemy, as long as it support our enemy. Aren't we killed by American planes? Are our homes not being destroyed by American tanks? Are we not being bombed by American missiles. .."

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Saman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeez, I'm full of hatred against these people. I can't wait until the day when Iran isn't a part this evil cult. A day when zoroasterism will florish in Iran once again, and Iran will finally take it's place in the world as a respectable member of the world community.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
stefania

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Astronomy a persian science?
i would also like to know more about the Zoroastrian religion..
what is it about?
can someone explain it to me?

hey,i sent a lot of private messages to a lot of you..
where is David Kian??

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
salinescape
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 11:34 am    Post subject: crimes Reply with quote

Dear Stefania -

If you would like to learn more about the Zoroastrian faith I would try visiting http://www.avesta.org/ ---

About the petition... You can create your own petition if you go to http://www.petitiononline.com/create_petition.html - however, although many of us do understand your anger at the PLO and we must admit it is true that Palestinians have throughout history inflicted pain on the Iranian people - the focus should not be on Yasser Arafat or the Palestinian people. If so many petitions are created for doing this and doing that, then eventually they will loose their significance because sites will become overloaded with them. It does no good(for this movement) to hold Arafat responsible for crimes against the IRanian people when it is truly the regime who should be held accountable. Although to you and some others it may sound incredibly good to have Arafat expelled - many of us view this as a terrible misconception. If he is expelled or killed it will create much much much more instability (he will be a martyr) and violence against the Jewish people and vice versa against the Palestinians..

Understand this: That the Jewish people and Palestinian PEOPLE are all the victims of fanatic leadership and terrorism. There are fanatics and extremists in both camps... and there is NEITHER side that can say I am 100% right and the other side is 100% wrong.

We must focus on the Iranian struggle & the regime... Not holding a dousche bag like Arafat responsible for crimes against Iranians... we must hold the regime responsible for crimes against Iranians..

stefania wrote:
Is Astronomy a persian science?
i would also like to know more about the Zoroastrian religion..
what is it about?
can someone explain it to me?

stefania

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear, first of all, sorry for getting you angry.. i did not mean anything but show you how hatred they have against us and you persian people.
well,i agree with the decision to expell arafat.. I disagree with kill him,because it would make him a martyr.. there are dangers following to the expulsion of this terrorist,but it is necessary.. the israeli people wants this.I think that there are few palestinians which want peace...their culture is not a peace-loving culture..also, i think that they have not legittimate rights on many issues..it is enought to study the history of the arab conquest of the former christian,jewish,zoroastrian lands...i think that Israel is 99% right.I support Sharon and his vision,because i think he is moderate and not extremist like the extreme-right of Israel..
However dear, forgive me again for angering you..
it was just something i wanted you to read as a prove of the despise that the palestinians have towards the civilized people in Lebanon,Iran and all those which disagree with them..
My defense is a defense of the only democracy in the Middle East,where even the arab enemy can sit on the Israeli parliament or write an anti-Israeli article on a rightist newspaper like Jerusalem Post...

Dear i wrote that petition in a moment when i had a bad discussion with a palestinian about Iran...OF COURSE, THE FIRST PEOPLE TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE ARE THE MULLAHS!!! THE FIRST!!
THEN ALL THOSE WHICH HELP THEM TO MASSACRE THE NOBLE PERSIAN PEOPLE!!
I hope you get my point dear..

I am preparing a petition against the Mullahs and against the EU cooperation with these bastards..
if i write it... can you help me to get it online??

Shamshiri -

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:17 pm    Post subject: stefania Reply with quote

Hi Stefania,

I can see why many do not want to expel arafat... Expelling arafat would likely equal killing him. He has already said he will not leave, which means if Israel decides to make him leave, then it is almost 99% inevitable that he will be killed during a SHOOTOUT. Either way - whether he is removed without killing him or killing him he will still be the ULTIMATE MARTYR.. he will be a martyr that is alive... which can be very dangerous..

The smartest policy has been one that they are trying, but isn't working because certain fanatics (NOT JUST ARAFAT) do not want peace. You must understand something Stefania, there are fanatics in Israel who also DO NOT WANT PEACE because conflict many times can be profitable and workout better for certain groups.

The way to get to PEACE is to first of all show EVEN-HANDEDness... Help support a legitimate palestinain government that can do good for the people, can denounce terror and can also fight terrorist. Also - you must convince israeli government that many of the things they sometimes do are not good for peace and only cause anger and hatred.

It is a two sided issue which needs a two sided approach. However, as long as there exist regimes like in Iran, this will always be difficult.. so if you focus on Iran and are successful - this is the best approach..

Talk to you later ,
Shamshiri
stefania

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that Sharon is,compared to others,moderate.. he freed some of the pal prisoners as a sign of goodwill... but some of those who were freed went to Israel to kill other Jewish!!
I agree with the "targeted killings" if they are to kill the Hamas terrorists, becoz the Palestinian Authority is not doing anything against the terrorists!!
I think that those who broken the road map are the palestinians( the terror attack against israeli children..august 19th )..
The world does not understand the suffering of the Israeli people... if the arabs never attacked Israel since 1948,now they all were living in peace.. they declared war on Israel and Israel has all the right to defend itself!
Dear, i suffer when people does not understand this..
i am of Jewish origin.. my father is jewish and my mother a catholic..
i am agnostic..
can you visit my site?
italiangirl.splinder.it

Hey, i hope no one will kick me out if i am of jewish origin!! Wink

dear

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 8:45 am    Post subject: Stef.. Reply with quote

I agree with many of your points but remember that you must recognize there is suffering on both sides... We are all human beings and for the most part the average citizen is good... But there are a few that ruin everything for the people who want something more..

It is very very very frustrating... I admit -
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: