[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Regime anti-riot forces start attacking - LATEST NEWS
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Iranian Uprising 2004
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SMCCDI NewsWires

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 3:11 pm    Post subject: Regime anti-riot forces start attacking - LATEST NEWS Reply with quote

Click Here: To Get Breaking News Alerts (All Iran-Related) In Your Mailbox
Regime anti-riot forces start attacking

SMCCDI News Services
Mar 16, 2004

The Islamic republic regime's anti-riot units and plainclothes men have opened the charge, at this time 21:35 local time, against the demonstrators in southern Tehran, Esfahan's Tchahr Bagh and the city of Mashad by using knives, clubs and chains. Unconfirmed reports are stating about the use of plastic bullets in Esfahan and the Sadeghieh square of Tehran.

Several have been badly wounded during the attacks but fierce resistance is being made by thousands of young Iranians, male and female, who are opposing the attacks by the use of all available tools and especially Molotov cocktails which were made for such eventuality.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it possible, just for 10 fucking years, for Islam not to have a beef with somebody? I thought you were "peaceful". pffft.
Grand Vizier

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 7:37 pm    Post subject: Godspeed, Reply with quote

There is nothing in the major Western news media at all yet, with the exception of NRO. We're trying to rouse the blogosphere to get some attention to this the best we can. Good luck and God speed to all of you. Beat the f*ck out of a mullah for me. Twisted Evil

Best wishes,

Grand Vizier

http://www.grandvizier.blogspot.com
Javert Rovinski

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck, brave rebels. Our media is failing, but the Americans who know of you support you.

Thanks to those bringing us the news, too...
redemption

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Javert, I'm with you on that.. Regardless of what the media does, the Iranians will reach freedom/depends little on the media - in fact, the "big media" is becoming more and more irrelevant with the advance of the internet/independent news sites/blogs - either the big media better get real, wake up, and smell the coffee/start doing real reporting - or homegrown independent news sites running out of basements and bedrooms will keep doing what they do best and advertisers will switch to the little guy/soon to be big guys Smile -- hope I'm not dreaming too much there Wink
AceQuiz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 7:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Godspeed, Reply with quote

Grand Vizier wrote:
There is nothing in the major Western news media at all yet, with the exception of NRO. We're trying to rouse the blogosphere to get some attention to this the best we can. Good luck and God speed to all of you. Beat the f*ck out of a mullah for me. Twisted Evil

Best wishes,

Grand Vizier

http://www.grandvizier.blogspot.com

I swear, if I was in Iran right now I would chow down some good kabob, drink a little doogh - grab a napsack of m80s, a few knives and about 30 of my friends and go find some security forces that haven't switched to the side of the people and let them know we will not take anymore!
asher

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GO! GO!! GO!!!
sid

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:00 pm    Post subject: Islam Reply with quote

there are moderate muslims but there is no such thing as moderate Islam.
redemption

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know some liberal muslims and they are cool people/totally THEY HATE THESE FANATIC muslims and the regimes that propogate it - however, I take issue with the muslim that constantly tells me to go to the Mosque with him/her.. over and over again/like a broken record
sid

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:06 pm    Post subject: Iran Reply with quote

WIN please
asher

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redemption - you got it exactly right. The CNN / BBC regime may be one of the biggest casualties of this revolution.

GV - Great blog - c,ok gu:zel! Tu:rkmu:su:nu:z? Ben bir az Tu:rkce konus,1yorum ...
Esfahani

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:21 pm    Post subject: ll Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Is it possible, just for 10 fucking years, for Islam not to have a beef with somebody? I thought you were "peaceful". pffft.

The mullahs have asked for "beef" by torturing and killing us for 25 years.. We will not submit any longer.. we will rise up and we will bring back our Persian roots.. we will not tolerate this Islamic Hell

- Sarah from Esfahan
bigdiogi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:43 pm    Post subject: Yeeeehaaaaw Reply with quote

Thats an American rebel yell, cheering you guys on. You have our very best wishes in your fight for freedom. You scare the **** out of the Mullahs. Which is as it should be.

Go get 'em!
RedClaw

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck and God's blessing to all of you..
Zaide

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:56 pm    Post subject: You are not alone! Reply with quote

You are not fighting only for your own freedom. Your victory could affect the fate of the world. My prayers are with you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Iranian Uprising 2004 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: