[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Time is Running Out Where Is The Real Support?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefania

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not dictating anything to anyone..

Where is that i said that ??

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
redemption

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stefania wrote:
First of all,i am not a stupid.

Second, what will you do? Will you vote for Kerry ?

Please tell me..

BTW,i hope we don't insult each other.. We agree on everything here,but it's useful to confront some things we disagree on..

This is a really democratic discussion.

Stefania, no one said you were stupid so don't get so defensive.. Why would I vote for Kerry? ALso: If BUsh doesn't act why should I go vote for a president that will not act.. And another thing Stefania - do you know what the electoral college is? Well - my vote doesn't matter anyhow..
stefania

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What i noticed is that you blame Bush too much and i don't see any blame on John Kerry also..

If you won't vote,please at least blame Kerry also

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
stefania

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear, it's really bad that we are discussing this topic.. Please let's quit doing so..Rather let's focus on how to pressure the foreign media to report on Iran and so on..

It hurts me so much that we are discussing this topic in this way..

Let's keep our opinions on this issue ..

redemption

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stefania wrote:
What i noticed is that you blame Bush too much and i don't see any blame on John Kerry also..

If you won't vote,please at least blame Kerry also

KERRY ISN"T THE PRESIDENT!!!! KERRY IS JUST A FOOL WHO'S TRYING TO BECOME PRESIDENT.. I CAN'T HONESTLY GO OUT THERE 100% AND FEEL GOOD ABOUT BASHING KERRY AND SUPPORTING BUSH IF THERE ISN"T ANYTHING I CAN SAY IS GREAT ABOUT BUSH'S ACTIONS: STEFANIA - THE ONLY REASON I AND OTHER SUPPORTED ACTION WAS TO PROMOTE FREEDOM, NOT TO MILK OIL AND JUST SIT IN IRAQ SO AMERICAN SOLDIERS CAN DIE AND THEN DO NOTHING TO HELP IRANIANS.. .. YES IT WAS GOOD TO ACT ON SADDAM - BUT TO JUST STOP WITH SADDAM.. THERE"S AN ENTIRE REGION OF FANATICS THAT NEEDS TO BE DEALT WITH AND ONLY DEALING WITH IRAQ AND FAILING TO DEFEND THE IRANIAN PEOPLE IS TERRIBLE POLICY.. SO AS SOON AS BUSH DEFENDS THE IRANIAN PEOPLE - I WILL DONATE MONEY TO BUSH CAMPAIGN, I WILL VOLUNTEER TO SUPPORT CAMPAIGN - I WILL BE 100% PRO-BUSH, BUT IF HE DOESN'T ACT, THEN I"M NOT GOING TO BE A FOOLISH LITTLE PUPPET>.. I WON'T VOTE, SIMPLE AS THAT -

Last edited by redemption on Sat Mar 27, 2004 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
redemption

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stefania wrote:
Dear, it's really bad that we are discussing this topic.. Please let's quit doing so..Rather let's focus on how to pressure the foreign media to report on Iran and so on..

It hurts me so much that we are discussing this topic in this way..

Let's keep our opinions on this issue ..

WHat good is pressuring the foreign media going to do.. Seriously, what good? WAKE UP - The media is full of garbage.. you need to pressur political figures and presidents to act and support the Iranian people.. Screw the media, they are useless
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 2:52 pm    Post subject: President Bush should have listened to Mr. Michael Ledeen Reply with quote

stefania wrote:
Yes, but you also don't have any results if you continue to blame Bush and maybe you vote for Kerry, which means the destruction of the Iranian Freedom Fighters.

Dear Cyrus, did you see Kerry cheering along with Jimmy Carter last day ?

I think that any Iranian which cares of the survival and growth of the Freedom Movement should yes, blame the many mistakes of President Bush (and i also do a lot ).. But meantime, he must remind who John Kerry is and what his policy toward Iran might be.. It's needed for you to keep this in mind while you go to the polls on November 2.
Just keep in mind two important things:
Kerry's letter to the IRI-owned news agency and Jimmy Carter's support for this man.
Dear Cyrus, i really appreciate your courage and your constant warnings to President Bush.. You know what i think and that i agree 100% with Michael Ledeen..
Do you know that,dear ?
Please don't get me wrong..
Wink Wink

Currently President Bush is in the driving seat not Senator Kerry, we do not need to worry about Senator Kerry as long as President Bush deliver on his words and deal with Master of Terrors (Mullahs) in the Middle East now. Today everyone knows the head of snakes are in Iran. It seems President Bush did not listen to Mr. Michael Ledeen warnings and followed Powell and Armitage recommendations.
I think still there is time for President Bush to do the right things if he wants. FREE IRAN Activists support for President Bush should not be unconditional and really depends on the faster good result.
stefania

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you Cyrus.. WHAT YOU THINK OF ME?? THAT I AM A FOOLISH BUSH PUPPET??

THAT I SUPPORT HIM UNCONDITIONATELLY?? WELL, IF YOU THINK LIKE THAT, THAT MEANS THAT YOU GOT ME WRONG A LOT..

YOU KNOW THAT I KNOWN LEDEEN AND I AGREE WITH HIM 1000000000000000%

BUT I KEEP MY OPINION THAT THERE IS NO GOOD ALTERNATIVE TO BUSH.

BELIEVE ME, IF JOHN MC CAIN OR JOHN MC CORNYN OR SAM BROWNBACK WERE CANDIDATES, I WOULD VOTE FOR ONE OG THEM AND NOT FOR BUSH !!

YOU KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO IF I ONLY WAS THE ITALIAN PRIME MINISTER..

cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 3:42 pm    Post subject: FREE IRAN Activists Expectations From President Bush Reply with quote

FREE IRAN Activists Expectations From President Bush

This thread is not about President Bush or Senator Kerry presidential election. We will create another thread for such discussions and will move the presidential election related comments to another thread.
Thank You

Instead of wasting their time to show Clarke Discrepancies, the GOP should accept the mistakes during Carter, Reagan, Bush I, Clinton and Bush II Administrations and work on Regime Change in Iran now. The War on Terror can not be considered as won as long as the Islamic Clerical Regime is in power and Terror Masters are planning and plotting.

Mr. Jeff Jacoby is right (March 11, 2004 The Boston Globe) :
“If we are going to win the war on terror, the liberation of Iran is not an option. It is a prerequisite. The Bush administration should be saying so -- and living up to its words.”

History rewards those who are honest in their words , actions and not playing games with public opinion for short term gain. So far we have not seen any results yet , and clear policy regarding Regime Change in Iran. Where is the result for the following President Bush statements?

Quote:
Click Here: To Get Breaking News Alerts (All Iran-Related) In Your Mailbox
Time is Running Out: Where Is The Real Support for a Free Iran from the Bush Administration?

1) "And secondly, I appreciate those courageous souls who speak out for freedom in Iran. They need to know America stands squarely by their side. And I would urge the Iranian administration to treat them with the utmost of respect. "

2) President Bush Praises Iranian Pro-Democracy Protestors KENNEBUNKPORT, Maine (Reuters) - President Bush on Sunday praised pro-democracy demonstrators in Iran, calling their protests a positive step toward freedom.
"This is the beginning of people expressing themselves toward a free Iran which I think is positive," President Bush said.

"I think that freedom is a powerful incentive,"
Bush told reporters after he attended church services during a weekend visit to Kennebunkport. "I believe that some day freedom will prevail everywhere because freedom is a powerful drive."

3) Remarks by National Security Advisor Dr. Condoleezza Rice at Town Hall Los Angeles June 12, 2003
"And so for the United States we have to stand with the aspirations of the Iranian people, which have been clearly expressed."

4) Remarks by the President Bush May 9, 2003 "And in Iran, the desire for freedom is stirring. In the face of harsh repression, Iranians are courageously speaking out for democracy and the rule of law and human rights. And the United States strongly supports their aspirations for freedom. "(Applause.)

5) President Bush State of the Union January 28, 2003 "Different threats require different strategies. In Iran, we continue to see a government that represses its people, pursues weapons of mass destruction, and supports terror. We also see Iranian citizens risking intimidation and death as they speak out for liberty and human rights and democracy. Iranians, like all people, have a right to choose their own government and determine their own destiny -- and the United States supports their aspirations to live in freedom. "(Applause.)

"The regime in Tehran must heed the democratic demands of the Iranian people or lose its last claim to legitimacy,"

Reuters - World News
Nov 6, 2003

WASHINGTON - U.S. President George W. Bush on Thursday challenged Iran and Syria and even key U.S. ally Egypt to adopt democracy and broke with past U.S. policy by vowing Washington will not support Arab states that reject liberty.

"The regime in Tehran must heed the democratic demands of the Iranian people or lose its last claim to legitimacy," Bush said in a sweeping foreign policy speech. He said Syrian leaders as well as those ousted in Iraq had promised a restoration of ancient glories but instead left "a legacy of torture, oppression, misery and ruin."

Of Egypt, whose president, Hosni Mubarak, has been a vital Middle East interlocutor for successive U.S. presidents, Bush said: "The great and proud nation of Egypt has shown the way toward peace in the Middle East and now should show the way toward democracy in the Middle East."

The speech was Bush's latest attempt to justify the war in Iraq as necessary to foster democracy in the region at a time when he is under fire for mounting U.S. troop casualties and as anti-Americanism spreads among many Muslims who feel Islam is under attack.

Bush declared a failure of past U.S. policy spanning 60 years in support of governments not devoted to political freedom.

"Sixty years of Western nations excusing and accommodating the lack of freedom in the Middle East did nothing to make us safe, because in the long run stability cannot be purchased at the expense of liberty," Bush said.

He called for democracy throughout the Middle East, praising the tentative steps that are taking places in such nations as Morocco, Bahrain, Kuwait and even Saudi Arabia, whose royal family is firmly in command.

"Are the peoples of the Middle East somehow beyond the reach of liberty? Are millions of men and women and children condemned by history or culture to live in despotism? Are they alone never to know freedom and never even have a choice in the matter? I, for one, do not believe it," Bush said.

Statement by the President

February 24, 2004
The White House
President Gerge W. Bush

I am very disappointed in the recently disputed parliamentary elections in Iran. The disqualification of some 2,400 candidates by the unelected Guardian Council deprived many Iranians of the opportunity to freely choose their representatives. I join many in Iran and around the world in condemning the Iranian regime's efforts to stifle freedom of speech -- including the closing of two leading reformist newspapers -- in the run-up to the election. Such measures undermine the rule of law and are clear attempts to deny the Iranian people's desire to freely choose their leaders.

The United States supports the Iranian people's aspirations to live in freedom, enjoy their God-given rights, and determine their own destiny.

Statement by the President
March 03, 2004
The White House
Office of the Press Secretary

"Our future also depends on America's leadership in this world. The momentum of freedom in our time is strong, but we still face serious dangers. Al Qaeda is wounded, but not broken. Terrorists are testing our will in Afghanistan and Iraq. Regimes of North Korea and Iran are challenging the peace. If America shows weakness and uncertainty in this decade, the world will drift toward tragedy. This will not happen on my watch."
http://activistchat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1548
salinescape
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefania, please leave the posts regarding Kerry/Bush election to another thread - so many messages polute's the thread. ActivistChat.com is neither pro-Kerry or pro-Bush, we are Pro-Iranian Freedom and so we will defend a policy put forth that supports the Iranian people unconditionally. Unfortunately President George W. Bush has yet to state any real policy regarding support of the Iranian people. ActivistChat.com will not campaign for nor promote either candidate.. We will stick by our objective and agenda which is a free Iran and we will support whoever REALLY stands behind the Iranian people. As of yet, Bush hasn't acted in such a way that shows real support for the Iranian people.
DavidE

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 10:23 pm    Post subject: The War Reply with quote

Islam is looking to destroy our way of life!!! Bush has to realize we are at war. He has to stop saying nice things about Islam such as Religion of Peace. That is just used by the Mullahs for their propoganda. The problem is that Islam like Nazism is a religion of piece. A piece of Kashmir, a piece of Phillipines, a piece of Serbia, a piece of Russia, all of the pieces of Israel and so forth.

Let me protest the assasination of Sheik Yassin!! Why do they waste their time just killing one Islamic clergyman? Aren't
there hordes of Islamic clergy who would make good targets? Wouldn't it be better to assasintate the Iranian mullahs? There were a few moderate clerics in Iraq and the Iranians just shot them. Now lets kill their clerics.
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 2:20 am    Post subject: Clear Policy for Regime Change in Iran Now Reply with quote

[url=http://premium.cnn.com/pr/video/meta/politics/2004/03/28/morton.ltd.clark.word.affl.np.smil]Clarke's apology rare in politics (1:55)
CNN's Bruce Morton calls Richard Clarke's apology a rare example of Harry Truman's 'the buck stops here' philosophy. (March 2Cool
PLAY
[/url]

[url=http://premium.cnn.com/pr/video/meta/us/2004/03/27/quijano.911.families.cnn.np.smil]9/11 families react to hearings (2:46)
Families of 9/11 victims react to the hearings and the debate on whether Condoleezza Rice should testify. CNN's Elaine Quijano reports. (CNN 27)
PLAY
[/url]

[url=http://premium.cnn.com/pr/video/meta/politics/2004/03/28/sot.clarke.late.edition.cnn.np.smil]Clarke: Bush erred in terrorism fight (1:05)
Richard Clarke says President Bush didn't see his recommendations on fighting terrorism until after 9/11. (March 2Cool
PLAY
[/url]

[url=http://premium.cnn.com/pr/video/meta/politics/2004/03/26/schneider.play.week.cnn.np.smil]Political Play of the Week (3:00)
Richard Clarke made 9/11 a partisan issue this week with the release of his new book and his testimony to the 9/11 commission. (March 26)
PLAY
[/url]

To avoid another unwanted human rights violation like 911 disaster before it happens, President Bush Administration should have clear Mullahs Regime Change public policy now and do not spend their time fighting against Mr. Richard Clarke.
The top priority should be the Terror Masters in Iran, Mr. Richard Clarke is not the problem that the White House is putting all their effort on this subject, please try to do the right things now. The Regime Change in Iran is supported by 907 Freedom-Loving Activists signatures. Please review their comments.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please Sign This Online Petition Now

A Plea for Justice – Bam Earthquake Genocide

View Current Signatures -

Sign the Petition

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: International Criminal Court (ICC) Chief Prosecutor Mr. Luis Moreno Ocampo, Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights United Nations Office at Geneva, Human Rights Watch Geneva, Reporters Without Borders, U.S. President, heads of the world’s democratic states, General Secretary of the United Nations, U.S. Congress, and the European Parliament.

A Plea for Justice – Bam Earthquake Genocide:

Ms. Adele Freedman, an American tourist who nearly perished on that fateful day as did tens of thousands of Iranians, said in her first NY hospital interview that "I'm only here because of the kindness of the Iranian people.." She was rescued by ordinary Iranians who had come to her aid, not by professional rescue teams or agents of the Islamic regime.

As it has been reported by many news agencies, the professionally trained rescue teams mobilized by the Unitred States and Israel were prevented to go to Bam by Islamic regime officials, while only small numbers of rescuers were allowed to enter the city only after the first 24 hours, which is the most critical time for saving people from Earthquake disasters. Rescuers, doctors, money, medicine, and food poured into Iran from over 70 countries, while the Mullahcracy prevented this aid from getting to Bam by creating many obstacles and delays. Much of the disaster aid has reportedly been stolen by the Clerics, their families and other regime officials. Why did the clerical regime wait several hours and in many cases days before allowing offerings of aid to reach the victims? Why do such "leaders" who profess to speak the word of God prevent highly trained Israeli and American search and rescue teams from saving the lives of suffering Iranians? Why did the regime order tens of thousands of Iranians from various cities who had gathered tents and other amenities for their compatriots in Bam to be turned away?

Over 20 years ago, the clerical regime supported a racketeering scheme that entailed seizing large chunks of land in Bam that would be used to build poorly designed and badly constructed houses and shops, subsequently issuing fatwas (religious opinions) that canceled previous orders of the Shah's government, which had banned such development in the earthquake-prone city.

Over the past 25 years the Islamic regime's agents, courts, judges and vigilantes have all committed acts of: murder, stoning, torture, assault, theft, destruction of property, arson, perjury, falsification of testimonials and material evidence, illegal surveillance, kidnapping, rape, blackmail, fraud, obstruction of justice, conspiracy to commit all of the above crimes, cover-ups and every other form of butchery and depredation.

WE, the undersigned, as members of the civilized world, call urgently on the UN and leaders of the free world to set up a committee to investigate the involvement of the clerical regime in crimes of Bam genocide, crimes of conspiracy to commit genocide and crimes against humanity according to the principles of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and established International Law.

We, the Undersigned, therefore demand:
- That world governments declare the Islamic Clerical Regime of Iran as illegitimate and unfit to govern and therefore call for a free referendum to be held in Iran now by well-respected international organizations.
- That all top level regime officials be investigated and prosecuted by respected International Courts for genocide and many other crimes against humanity.

In the name of all who have suffered, died and currently endure in the struggle for freedom, now is the time to rise and be most vigilant and make your voice be heard.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

View Current Signatures

EMAIL TO EVERYONE - SPREAD THE WORD!

[url=http://www.petitiononline.com/bamquake/petition.html]Please Sign Important PLEA FOR JUSTICE - BAM QUAKE GENOCIDE Petition
To Show the World Our Unity, Solidarity and Determination For Free Referendum In Iran Now With BIG NO to any kind of Islamic Regime Election Game, Victory Is Ours! [/url]

Name Comments City/Country Profession
-----------------------------------------------------------

Name Comments City/Country Profession
908. Holly Bergeim (American) I sign this petition, knowing its requests are legitimate, and knowing that neither the U.N. nor any organization in the free world which is able to make any difference at all will take a stand on global despotism and human atrocities. They all have other agendas. Agendas of power and greed. I sign this, only because history should record the names of those who see through the greed and hippocrisy in today's world that feeds despotism and atrocity - and who despise it. History should record that, even in these terrible days, some compassionate people actually existed, who place real value on ALL human life. Mexico retired professional
907. bruno geschier france
906. Miguel Alonso Stop the terror in Iran now! México Teacher
905. Reza Baikogli
904. hamid layeghi
903. Dariush Elahi Boston, MA professor
902. Francis Aerts PLEASE DO SOMETHING BEFORE IT IS TO LATE Mechelen , Belgium Security officer
901. Roxanne Ganji Los Angeles, CA Iranian National Congress
900. maryam
899. Ayatollah6th Kill Mullas & Save Iran Hong Kong Dr.
898. nasser
897. Hossein H Ghoreishi Houston/Texas Computer Analyst
896. Tarren Sewell Pullman, Wa Student
895. Brendan Weitzman Bellevue, Washington State, USA College Student
894. Miranda Rumsey Pullman, WA. USA Student
893. Michelle Pullman, WA
892. Robert Schultz Pullman, Wa Student
891. Clark Johnston Buffam
890. John Warnas Netherlands
889. Leila Johnson
888. Ziba Shushtari
887. mina frouzan death to the shameless dirty mullahs new york
886. Arlene Petranovich Flagstaff, Arizona USA
885. nafiseh parsa protect the human rights.....stop the violent the Netherlands student
884. Oliver D CAmpbell Good Luck Brentford,London Studant
883. Kianoosh Bahmani California / USA
882. Joanne Rice Justice for Iran Seattle, USA photography
881. ali mohb free iran brussel
880. Nick Liparini
879. harmed pourzadeh england/ bristol student
878. Sarah Rosenman
877. john arnold USA
876. Steve Foote
875. Shy Halatzi I wish you success on bringing democracy to Iran. I would love to visit one day when there will be peace between our countries Smile Kiryat Ono, Israel Highschool student.
874. Alexander Coffman Please do your part to give justice to the people of Iran. United States Student
873. Cecile Dubois Los Angeles, CA, US Student
872. R Reynolds
871. G.Borowski freedom for the people of Iran Canada
870. Christopher Nelson United States
869. J Bordbar
868. michael robertos i found your information enlightening whilst researching my geography project. England Student
867. Travis Pew Chicago, IL, USA
866. stephen t gustman
865. Theofanis D. Lekkas Chicago, Illinois
864. Nima iranian government is a killer Canada, Toronto student
863. Marvin Hill Just like any tolitarian leaders Religious or not these inhuman people need to be punished
862. richard bergquist
861. Faramarz Zaimi Down with theocratic rule!
860. Rossana F. Portugal
859. jerome braud unemployed pipefitter/welder/safety technician
Liberty

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 2:44 pm    Post subject: ---- Liberty for IRAN -- only possible with BUSH in Office Reply with quote

I agree, but as long as the Nation does not show their will to the world in a Huge MILLION MAN MARCH in Cities, BOYCOTT mullahs BANKS & BONYADS, and JOIN MASS STRIKES in IRAN, we can not expect a more effective international support.

IT IS UP TO THE 70 MILLION IRANIANS TO GET UP & STAND UP!

THEN NO WORLD LEADER WILL BE ABLE TO IGNORE THEIR FREEDOM, AND CERTAINLY EU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DRINK THE BLOODY OIL AND SHAKE HANDS WITH FASCIST TERRORIST MULLAHS.

WHY DON'T WE ASK THE MANY POLITICAL PERSONALITIES TO SIGN A STATEMENT CLEARLY DENOUNCING EU SUPPORT/ TIES WITH TERRORIST REGIME, AND BOYCOTTING FUTURE TRADES.

THAT SHOULD GET THE DESERVED ATTENTION!

ABOUT TIME ! OUR POLITICAL GROUPS IN EXILE MAKE THEMSELVES USEFUL FOR A CHANGE AND RELAY OUR MESSAGE TO THE WORLD LEADERS. BUT NOT SEPARATELY, NO! IN ONE PETITION, AND ONLY WRITTN BY US. WRITTEN BY THE YOUTH INSIDE IRAN.
no

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 1:04 am    Post subject: .. Reply with quote

it's reasonable to hope that the vision of freedom and democracy will prevail, because so much depends on this vision materializing..

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 1:12 am    Post subject: Re: .. Reply with quote

In order for something to be reasonable, isn't it logical that it should stand up to scrutiny, i.e. be analyzed and tested?

no wrote:
it's reasonable to hope that the vision of freedom and democracy will prevail, because so much depends on this vision materializing..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

Jump to: