[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The new Abraham Lincoln

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefania

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 6:16 pm    Post subject: The new Abraham Lincoln Reply with quote

George made a great speech..i followed live on Fox News Channel from my satellite Sky Italia ( Thank you Murdoch!!).
He said something the mullahs understood:"The regimes who help the terrorists are complicit to the war against the civilizations.."It was clear who he was talking about..
It was great to see the Iraqi seat occupied by a democratic govt(Ahmed Chalabi was there)..just one year ago,it was occupied by the Saddam's men..It was also great to see the Afghan seat occupied by a moderate leader...
It was however,disgusting to see the Iranian seat occupied by foreigners(because the mullahs and their ambassadors are not iranian,let me say that!)..let us hope that next year it will be occupied by a free govt..
But who can get rid of the mullahs?? Only the Iranian people! The situation is very different from Afghanistan and Iraq.. i mean,there were not strong opposition movements from within.. In Iran,there is an entire generation,the new modern generation,which can do the work..After all,Regan did not invaded the communist countries,nor he has declared a military war..
But he at least stopped the stupid policy of the "appeasement",and turned America into a sincere ally to the freedom-fighters and the oppressed under the communist regimes..After all,Regan called the communist empire as "The Evil Empire"...Bush called today's regimes as "Axis of Evil"..
As Regan did,Bush does not want any military action against Iran for two reasons ,which are similar to those of the Cold War period:1)Iran is a nuclear country and it would not be wise to launch a military attack which might have drammatic results..2)There is a great army which can do the work:it is the Iranian people!!
If the mullahs would be overthrown through a military action by the US,it would be like martyrs among the arab world..and they would also feel happy because they are dying as martyrs..
Question:Is that a good thing??
Answer:No! Is it not better that it is the Iranian people to overthrow that regime??! It would be a great defeat for the mullahs and their supporters!! And the entire world would see that the people of Iran does not surrender nor remain silent as the iraqi people did..
Yet,there is a huge difference between those who speak and those who act..Bush speaks little but acts much...His doctrine is perfect for today's challenges..He has a clear mission:change the Middle East and the world..I had a different opinion on why Bush decided to attack Iraq..More than the WMD(which Saddam had,otherwise who did gass the Kurds,the Shiites and the Iranians?),the real reason ,those who Bush kept secret,was to change the map of the Middle East..and this is great...
I loved when he spoke against the Human Slavery:i can say that he reminds Abraham Lincoln( who was from the same party of Bush)..He said clearly that the US aims to end the human slavery throughout the world..these words i did not hear them since long long time..
If we try to reason,we see that the democrats have failed on many things and created more trouble than the Repubblicans.It were the Democrats which started the war in Vietnam and it was a Republican which finished it( after a disastrous defeat for the US).It were the democrats which did the war against Korea.It were the Democrats which imposed the embargo against Cuba and organized the episode of the Bay of Pigs(but they now are against embargo and friendly at Castro's regime!).It were democrats which brought Khomenei into power! It is a Republican which labelled Iran as part of the Axis of Evil.It were Republicans those which wrote the Bill of Rights..The America's Founding Fathers..
Of course there were bad Republican Presidents and good Democrat presidents.I can say that the best was Roosvelt(he is him who freed Europe),but:he sould out the Eastern European countries and their peoples to the communist vampires,making those once rich nation ,poor nations..And Eisenohwer organized the D-Day..

As for Iran,it is to note that they cannot do everything alone.Europe should join it in this policy,but if the US are let alone,they would fail! So, Mullah Jaques Chiran,President of the Islamic Republic of France,should shut up his mouth..if he wants multilateralism,he should join the USA..a joint EU-USA cooperation in this globalw ar on terror is the just multilateralism..But we cannot accept a multilateralism ruled by France and the majority of the undemocratic nations!

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: