[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Regime funded Arabic Satellite TV Networks Enflame Iraq

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Iranian Uprising 2004
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefania

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 12:55 pm    Post subject: Regime funded Arabic Satellite TV Networks Enflame Iraq Reply with quote

Regime funded Arabic Satellite TV Networks Enflame Iraq

SMCCDI (Information Service)
Apr 4, 2004

http://www.daneshjoo.org/smccdinews/article/publish/article_4173.shtml

The two Islamic republic's funded Arabic Satellite TV Networks, Al Manar and Al Alam, are enflaming Iraq by increasing their flow of Anti American propaganda.

The programs have taken a much harsher tone following yesterday's street fights in several Iraqi cities which resulted in the deaths of several coalition force's soldiers and members of the fanatic Shia militia.

The programs which are usually targeting the Iraqi Shia population have taken a much radical tone and are praising the "Iraqis fighting against the US occupation and trying to save an Islamic land". Footages of reports praising the dangerous Iraqi Shia cleric Moghtada Sadr and his supporters are being shown while other reports are focusing on the "brutality of the American forces against Iraqis and Muslims".

The footages do not show the shooting of coalition force's soldiers by the well trained Islamist terrorists as they were shown by most of World's televisions.

It's to note that thousands of "Pilgrims" have been sent to Iraq, by the Islamic republic regime, in order to avoid a stabilization of this country. In reality these so-called Pilgrims are Iranian Intelligence officers and Arab mercenaries trained, by the mullahs, with the specific task of creating more complication for America in its War Against Terror and to avoid any stabilization of Iraq.

The theocratic regime is intending to create more and more turmoil in Iraq as the US Presidential Election is approaching. Several members of its National Security Council and Intelligence believe that more shocking images will hit American's minds and will push them toward voting for the US Democratic Candidate. They strongly believe that John Kerry, as he has stated, will open negotiations with them and will reward them with parts of their requests if elected as the next US President.

Mr. Kerry who's benefiting of some very friendly US based Iranian lobbyists' advices has qualified the tyrannical and terrorist Islamic republic as a "Democratic frame" and promised to "Repair damages done by the Bush administration".

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
stefania

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Admin, can you put this news on the homepage?

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Liberty Now

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 9:18 pm    Post subject: The Big Mistake Reply with quote

The Biggest mistake was to leave the British & Shiat alone together and unchecked!

By now, they must have had enough time to plot, organize, recruite, and dispurse all their thugs with help from British Puppet Ayatollahs of Iran, and perhaps Syria.

Every since the beginning of Iraq war, I've been keeping an eye on shiet sections in Iran border under British authorities. Made me very nervous to see this; telling myself this can't be happening!

Americans better watch their back carefully and stop being so naive and trusting. Neither the British Plot for islamic coup in Iran, nor the British proof for WMD in Iraq, should be taken at face value.

Must you follow every path the Brits place bread crumbs for you?

Smarten up before you loose it to EU.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Iranian Uprising 2004 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: