[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

More easy on nuke than human rights

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefania

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 11:04 am    Post subject: More easy on nuke than human rights Reply with quote

Good news that EU is ready to break the ties with the Islamic Mafia regime..bad news that EU prefers to threaten Iran on the nuke rather than on the human rights.. ( but you cannot pretend nothing like that by the EU).In my opinion,it is easier to threaten the mullahs on the nuke than on the human rights.. It's known that all the international condemnations on that issues never were heard by the regime.This "threat" from the EU is took seriously by the mullahs which is evident that are desperate and don't know how to respond..more bad is the threat of political isolation from its only ally in the West( the EU).By loosing much of the EU's money,the mullahs won't survive easily..maybe the aid of foreign third world countries..but it is not enough.
Good news.. and we all can begin to count the days to the final victory of the Good ( the freedom-fighters of Iran) against the Evil ( the aggression forces,called Islamic Republic's illeterate mullahs)

Every day more, i realize that the people of Iran is great..Be they blessed

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: