[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Persian Culture Vs Islamic Culture

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefania

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:06 am    Post subject: Persian Culture Vs Islamic Culture Reply with quote

A friend of mine,an Iranian blogger from inside Iran,Ahvaz,sent me this article on a little about Persian culture..

http://www.oshihan.org

Please read this comments By: Parviz Varjavand:

Mithrakana, The Reason for the Season ! Mehrgan in Farsi, Mehrajan in Arabic, and Mithrakana in Latin, all mean festivals and celebrations in honor of Mithra, Mithras, or Mehr Izad. These festivals do not necessarily occur at the same time. In present day Arabic usage, Mehrajan means any great celebration. In 1976 there was a great Islamic gathering in London called " Mehrajan Al Allam Al Islamiya", or "The Mehrgan of the Islamic World ! ". This can only remind us of the grandeur that Mehrgan must have had in ancient times so that the conquering Arabs thought that any great festival must be some kind of Mehrajan. The original Mehrgan of the Iranians in honor of Mehr Izad occurred on the autumn equinox and as a counter part of Nowrooz that occurs at the spring equinox. Pre-Islamic Iran observed two calendars, one civil and one religious. While the Zoroastrian reform calendar, or the Fasli, managed to keep the time of NowRooz fixed at the Vernal Equinox, it could not do the same for Mehrgan, and it is celebrated by Zoroastrians a few days after its proper time. The Romans celebrated Mithrakana on December 25th in honor of the birth of Mithra. There are many efforts to divide the field of Mithraic studies into separate spheres of Roman Mithras and Persian Mithra. It has something to do with having to keep the word "Aryan" tainted and illegitimate in order to get even with the bad deeds of Italian Fascism and German Nazism. The Christian placement of the birthday of Jesus Christ on this day is also responsible for not allowing too much information to come out regarding this issue and the water has to be kept muddy. Curiosity can kill the cat and one must be very careful when stepping in this field of study for unfortunately the field is still a minefield and a war zone due to what it may trigger amongst the crazy ultra right white brotherhoods. The difference between celebrating Yalda or Dijoor at winter Solstice and Mithrakana at Dec. 25th. further complicates the issue. Dec.21st. is the birth of Solis Invicti or The Unconquerable Sun ( The Mithra of Mythology ), while Dec. 25th. is the birthday of a prophet Mithra who claimed to be the Sun God reborn in flesh. Festival of Deygan is something other than all the above altogether. So I celebrate Mithrakana on December 25th. I hang a wreathe of green cypress on my door tied together with a big red ribbon. I wear a red pointed cap like Santa and put up a decorated evergreen tree. I give gifts to my loved ones. I kiss them under a mistletoe. I do all this to feast the night in honor of Mithra who is being born of His Virgin Mother Anahita. All the above and many more of Christmas traditions are Mithraic and Iranian in origin. If someone asks you " Do you know what is the reason for the season ?" answer "The birth of Mithra".
http://www.oshihan.org

Arash's blog : http://derafshekaviani.persianblog.com

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
stefania

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The great Persian culture can never be compared with this arab-islamic culture !

Abusing of innocent children

Thanks God,the Red Cross supervised the "event".

P.S. These images are of Lebanese Shiites.But thanks God these fanatics are NOT the majority of the open-minded lebanese people-which is an occupied country by Syria and whose population is very known as tolerant and peace-loving..The Lebanese people is fighting for freedom and democracy..My party,the Transnational radical party, is campaigning for the Lebanese people and actually some of our members are in Lebanon and Syria to demand to free all the lebanese political prisoners.Ours are non-violent protests.

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
stefania

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arab-Islamo fascism:torture who disagree

The above is one of the many palestinians tortured by the (guess who) Arafat's men for opposing his savage policies and "spying" for Israel..Public executions against the palestinian dissidents are daily pratice,although the western media prefers focus on Israel..

Arab-Islamo Fascism:Raise your children into the hatred and violence

Equal rights for the women?Yes,only to kill the Jews

The Mufti meets with Adolf Hitler,because Arafat was still a child:

And the Catholic Bishops meet with Arafat,because Adolf Hitler is died

Arafish can freely to go throughout the PERSIAN Gulf seas,to decide how to help the mullahs to kill the iranians:

Sorry for sending those pictures.. but it is to show how some fanatics have no respect for human life and the values of peace,tolerance and democracy..As a non-violent,i am disgusted to see these images i found on a blog www.idiotarian.com, and specially the abuse of innocent children by these fanatics..Where are the 'humanitarian' organizations? Where is the UNICEF??

stefania

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Life under Islamic rule-Iran

All this in the Land pf the Great civilization!

Will the women of Iran be happy and free they were before the Mullahs disaster?

http://www.sumka.org/images.2/Tehran_University_Students.jpg

stefania

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: