[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Movie on Soraya to be aired in the Italian TV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefania

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 5:36 pm    Post subject: Movie on Soraya to be aired in the Italian TV Reply with quote

The italian TV channel Raiuno,will air a movie dedicated to the late Soraya.The movie will be aired on next Octuber and will be interpreted by the italian actress and former Miss Italy,Anna Valle,who will be Soraya in the movie.

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Liberator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 3:46 pm    Post subject: A che ora? Reply with quote

Dear Stefania,

Do you know the times?

www.anjomane-padeshahi.org
http://aryamehr11.blogspot.com/
stefania

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On 6-7th Octuber,Raiuno..

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Saman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefania, can one by any chance watch Raiuno via the internet?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
stefania

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, you can watch it throught the satellite,RAI International...
by the way,Soraya and Reza Pahlavi were loved by the italian people..
i spoke with my mother,which does not know very well today's Iran,and she said:"Soraya was so beautiful and sad..the Shah was a good man"...
There is no doubt that the Shah was not too much democrat,but the then opposition was that that brought the hell to the iranian people in 1979..yet,everyone learnt from his own mistakes and now Iran would be ready to become a real democracy,multy-party system..

salinescape
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2003 1:49 pm    Post subject: movie Reply with quote

I'll have to check out the movie too....!

Thanks Stef -
Kian
stefania

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yesterday,there was a debate on the TV about Soraya.Many guests,among which the actress,two journalists and some of the italians which met her in Rome..
One of the journalists said that the Shah and Soraya faced hard times,specially with "Mossadeq's coup d'etat",she said.
Another journalist said that "it is to note the the iranian women havemade many advancements during these years under the reformist president Khatami"...mmmmm!
This journalist,Lilli Gruber,is the very journalist which was accused by the New York Times of being friend at Saddam's regime.In fact,she was in Iraq for the coverage on the war against Saddam..She was not too much critic about the Iraqi regime..Yesterdy she said:"Under Saddam the women were free,now they are in danger"..I must thank the NY Times because this time it is right ! It is good that NY Times,a leftist newspaper,critize a leftist journalist!
i was so disturbed by her comments on Khatami.
But soon after,another guest,which met Soraya when she was in Rome,said:"There are the brave students,male and female,which are fighting for freedom.We should support them".
Then,another guest also made positive comments about Soraya.He is a famous italian journalist of Egyptian origin (One of the few pro-western arabs,which uses to attack the radical muslims..he recently has been under attack by some radical muslims,even for his support to the war against Saddam,because he was threatened by the former Iraqi Information Minister)..Magdi Allam said that "Soraya was a great woman,and today the iranians do not want the reforms.They want a regime change."..
Soraya and the Shah loved Italy very much..She came here many times and met with Alberto Sordi..
One of the guests' of yesterday's debate gone to Iran to meet with he Shah,which said that "Italy was very dear to him".
Images of the Khomeini's arrival in Iran were also shown.

stefania

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This Sunday and Monday,8.30 PM italian time.
do not miss it!

stefania

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The movie had a great success..
Millions of italians were reported to watching it.
Today is the second and last part of the movie

Saman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I SO wish I could see it! Sad
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
salinescape
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 2:36 pm    Post subject: i couldn't see it Reply with quote

I couldn't see it either.. no satelite now -
anyway to get it online?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: