[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My last post

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefania

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 10:04 am    Post subject: My last post Reply with quote

this is my last message here.. i am so sorry but i noticed some things: some of you continue to ignore me although i am much committed in the cause of freedom for the iranian people. Secondly,there is a bias against Israel and in favor of the palestinian terrorists..
If my presence and my israeli origin disturb someone ,please tell me honestly.
i wish i am not wasting my time.. Crying or Very sad

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Azadi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 10:48 am    Post subject: Stefania - Reply with quote

Stefania - I think you've become confused.. This site is a PRO-Iranian Freedom site.. we do not come out and say PRO-ISRAEL, PRO PALESTINIANS -

Sorry that you feel this way, but you are taking it to the extreme, and shouldn't feel this way. If for example there is LOWSY Israeli policy which I can assure you at times there is LOWSY ISRAELI POLICY which affects the region than there is the FREEDOM to talk about it and discuss.. WHEN THERE IS TERRIBLE PALESTINIAN POLICY, or rather FANATICS who do things then we can DISCUSS! But the problem in the region is MUCH MUCH LARGER than merely condemning the Palestinians while kissing the feet of Sharon - and vice versa. These political issues are much more complex - so it is best to look from a birds eye view and analyze what are the issues and problems on both sides.

We have listened to your views and much appreciate your willingness to speak out in support of the Iranian people - and we have published many of your images. If you choose to go - then that is your perogative.. and we wish you the best!

Azadi
stefania

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear, do you like my blog?
italiangirl.splinder.it

also,you can visit the site of the Italian Transnational Radical Party, a NON-VIOLENT,ANTI_CLERICAL,ACTIVIST NG party.
www.radicalparty.org

this party is a close ally to the SMCCDI and various iranian political associations..
It fights non-violent struggles for freedom,justice and democracy for every human being in this earth..

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Saman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: My last post Reply with quote

stefania wrote:
this is my last message here.. i am so sorry but i noticed some things: some of you continue to ignore me although i am much committed in the cause of freedom for the iranian people. Secondly,there is a bias against Israel and in favor of the palestinian terrorists..
If my presence and my israeli origin disturb someone ,please tell me honestly.
i wish i am not wasting my time.. Crying or Very sad

Dear Stefania.
I'm really sad that you are thinking about leaving. I'm personally not ignoring you, I just don't spend as much tima at this forum as I used to. But I still read all of your posts. And your Israeli origin is not disturbing to me at all! I'm in no way in favor of palestinian terrorists, and I don't think anyone here is. I'm fully on Israel's side. I didn't know that there was a bias against Israel here? Could you further elaborate?

I'm very grateful for your work
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
salinescape
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 2:40 pm    Post subject: dd Reply with quote

Stef - the only time we posted something that you may have thought was anti israel was when the times come when some Israeli officials talk about bombing Iranian Nuke facilities. This is very dangerous in terms of the end goal of all of us which is a free Iran. Bombing facilities will not be beneficial - and would cause a reverse effect. If Israel and US want the regime gone then they NEED TO START TALKING ABOUT IT IN PUBLIC --- however, behind the scenes all of these players could be working <out deals, so no one every knows.. We obviously know what the EU and RUSSIA want and they will make it incredibly hard for Iranian people to gain freedom from regime..

Lets hope and pray!
stefania

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saman, i wrote that message in a moment when i talked to my uncle that told me that they don't know how to go on and wheather they will take a bus what will happen to them?? who knows ! You know,when a mom wants to send his 2 children to the school and they must take the bus, one takes a bus and the other takes the other bus! so if one dies,at least the other is alive!
it's sad..
David,i got some point that i hope some people understands. Regarding the nuke,be quite they will never bomb the iranian nuke.The situation is became so hard for the survival of Israel and the fear for a new Shoah make it think about this.. Because the israeli people cannot live normal life thinking that one day the mullahs will launch a missile with atomic bomb...
But,more important,Israel will NEVER bomb the nuke.. what Israel said was only to raise fear among the mullahs and raise awareness to the international community,specially the EU..Another thing,the israelis,as well as many many people of the world,don't know that the majority of the iranian people hate the mullahs..This is because of the great welcome that Khomenei had when he returned to Iran...This is wrong,but many people,even here in Italy,when hear that word "iranian" thinks about mullahs,islamic extremists,etc..But if you say to them "Persians",they have a different idea..Bad to say that many people doesn't either know that iranian and persian are the same thing and the same people!
for this,our task is raise awareness among our peoples..through my blog,i talk about the iranians and many people every day from every part of the world read it..this is important also to promote the awareness..
For that,i think that this site helps much to do this work..Keep up,and i will contact more bloggers to join us all... the More we are,the Better is !
Unity ! Referendum!
Specially,activism,not only by words..and you are doing a great work..
many iranian bloggers from Iran are using the Anonymizer program,and seems they are more secure...

salinescape
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 4:56 pm    Post subject: Yah Reply with quote

Yah, Stef, I understand your sensitivities completely.. I can't imagine having to go through a situation like that... simply cannot.. It also saddens me that this occurs in the land that many great people have walked and to me is very very holy land. We must get to a solution.. Peace must be won somehow.. we can never give up!

Best
stefania

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kian, are you a catholic?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: