[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

First Visit

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Guestbook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brohawk

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 1:41 pm    Post subject: First Visit Reply with quote

I just found this site and will be coming back to read more.

At the time the American Embassy was taken in Khomeini's revolution I tended to paint Iranians with a broad brush. Since then I've learned to make a distinction between the Iranian People and the Iranian government.

It has been my hope that nations such as Iran will one day know the freedom and peace enjoyed by other countries.

Freedom is not easy, and it sometimes brings hazards of its own, but it is far superior to living under totalitarianism.

I pray that the people of Iran will know true freedom and true peace.

Blessings.
delnaz

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 2:16 pm    Post subject: .. Reply with quote

nice to meet you - welcome aboard..

take care,
delnaz
nahid honarvar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 11:52 pm    Post subject: my SITE honarvar.org Reply with quote

Brohawk wrote:
I just found this site and will be coming back to read more.

At the time the American Embassy was taken in Khomeini's revolution I tended to paint Iranians with a broad brush. Since then I've learned to make a distinction between the Iranian People and the Iranian government.

It has been my hope that nations such as Iran will one day know the freedom and peace enjoyed by other countries.

Freedom is not easy, and it sometimes brings hazards of its own, but it is far superior to living under totalitarianism.

I pray that the people of Iran will know true freedom and true peace.

Blessings.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Guestbook All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: