[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nuclear Programme

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you think the leader of Iran after the Islamic Republic should continue the Nuclear Energy Programme?
Only for Nuclear Energy
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Only for Nuclear Weapons
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
For both Energy and Weapons
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Not at all
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Sourena

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 9:50 pm    Post subject: Nuclear Programme Reply with quote

If Reza Pahlavi becomes Shah within the next few years (or months Wink) do you think he should continue Iran's Nuclear Programmes? Iran's large population could certainly use the power from Nuclear Fission. Being a Nuclear Physics student myself, I would like to work in Iran (but NOT for the mullahs).
teddybears against evil

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted against it maybe I should leave the vote to iranians but with nuclear energy what goes wrong in one country can effect loads of other countrys
I live in a country that has a number of nuclear power stations and I wish we had never gone down that path Id love to see all our stations close down

I can see some sense from a defence point of view and there is some aspects of nuclear medicine thats ok but otherwise I dont like the whole idea
if you had a earthquake under a nuclear power station think of the damage it could do to the whole country
if you do it get just one station and watch it like hell get groups like greenpeace to watch it and I hope things work out well for you
if you get nuclear weapons who do you think they should point to who are your enemys ?
we have nuclear weapons and Im not sure who we have as enemys that we would need to nuke
could you see Iran using them on anyone
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: