[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

National “Black-Out” In Iran is The New “Silent Referendum”
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 12:13 pm    Post subject: National “Black-Out” In Iran is The New “Silent Referendum” Reply with quote

This is an english translation of part of the plan of action proposed by BestOfIran.com during the 6 hour satelite broadcast on Sunday January 18th. Further english translations will be released by them shortly.

National “Black-Out” In Iran is the New “Silent Referendum”
For Unity and Solidarity Iranians are planning to Turn Off lights on every Thursday night (9.00-9.30 pm)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why A National “Black-Out” Will End an Era of Horror, Terror, Torture, Murder, Human Right’s violation and theft of our National Wealth in Iran.

Since Feb. 1979, according to an international plan, a theocratic regime has been imposed on the Iranian people and our country. Most of the silent Iranians from the very first day, and by passage of time, almost 95% of the Iranians believe that this Islamic Regime is an Unwanted regime that doesn’t feel any responsibility with respect to the Past, Present and the Future of Iran and Iranians.

Shortly after the end of the imposed Iran-Iraq war, the majority of the Iranians who are living in Iran, started to oppose this barbarian regime that kills, tortures and murders the people simply by the verdicts of the uneducated mullahs that are dressed as judges. Amazingly, such a barbarian regime that doesn’t have even have one positive point in its past 25 years of governing Iran, has remained stable in its position and none of the international bodies have decided to act against it on behalf of the Iranian people. We feel that our compatriots who have shown their strong and powerful will to the world- have decided and will act in order to bring down this regime and weaken the support of their European supporters.

We want and we will act individually based on a global cooperation and decision. This means that, up to a critical point, we should act individually in order to minimize the possibility of the regime’s interference and after reaching that point we will gather as a united community in order to bring down this filthy regime.

A long study has shown that “Silent Referendum”which could take place by a “Black Out” at a pre-determined time and interval, will result in unity of the Iranian people. Base on declaration of the IOT members and their approval, since Jan. 22, 2004 (2 Bahman Mah 1382) all Iranians who believe that this regime should be removed from power, will turn off all their lights at home and workplaces (if private & possible) for half an hour from 9.00 9.30 pmon Thursday nights. No one should wait for others in order to follow him. Every Iranian should feel that he or she is a leader in this movement and should speak with at least two people in order to convince and ask them to do so. Now let’s see why this action is important in bringing down the regime:

1- The Islamic regime has caused the people to be fearful of each other and there are no other better tactics or instruments by which the Iranians could show their opposition to the world. Turning off the lights at a determined time and interval, will result in the unity of the Iranian nation inIran and abroad without any danger of being traced.

2- By turning off the lights in a pre-determined time and interval, the people will start to notice each others’ neighborhoods and will slowly start to build up unity among groups in different regions of each city.

3- If every one tries to convince 2 other people to participate in this “Silent Referendum” Campaign, then within 6 months we will see that more than 80% of the lamps will turn off as the best opposition signal of the people in each city. After this critical point, other plans will be announced that finally will result in a national unity. It is at this point that the Iranian people will be able to rely on each other for future tasks.

4- Also at the midst of that critical point, or even sooner than that, the Iranians that are living in Iran will invite the foreign diplomatic missions to witness such a huge opposition of the people against the present regime.

5- By Turning Off our lights on every Thursday night (9.00-9.30 pm) we will conduct weekly referendums in order to show the world that we don’t want this regime and that we want the cooperation of the UN for a free referendum in Iran.

If we want to be free of this regime, we should turn off our lights on every Thursday 9.00 – 9.30 pm, as a vote against the legitimacy of the present Iranian government. No one should wait and it is our duty to convince others to join us in this campaign.

The Committee of Domestic Compatriots
Saman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's an excellent plan.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
redemption

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 1:21 pm    Post subject: ddd Reply with quote

Saman wrote:

It is a very good plan.. lets hope and wait to see what initial results are tomorrow night..
salinescape
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 1:25 pm    Post subject: Re: ddd Reply with quote

redemption wrote:
Saman wrote:

It is a very good plan.. lets hope and wait to see what initial results are tomorrow night..

Agreed Redemption - and while Iranians protest against regime, will the rest of the world see their actions? We must hope and demand that the world recognizes what is happening..
President Bush: Where are yOU? Where is your support for Freedom? Is it just rhetoric?
stefania

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wonderful plan!! let's hope that it will be decisive!!!!

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
stefania

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 1:32 pm    Post subject: Re: ddd Reply with quote

kian wrote:
redemption wrote:
Saman wrote:

Agreed Redemption - and while Iranians protest against regime, will the rest of the world see their actions? We must hope and demand that the world recognizes what is happening..
President Bush: Where are yOU? Where is your support for Freedom? Is it just rhetoric?

dear, did you hear last night's State of the union ?

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
salinescape
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 1:47 pm    Post subject: .... Reply with quote

Lets keep pushing this issue.. send news out to everyone you know!
If you want to discuss state of Union - defintely make another thread.. this thread should be dedicated to the plan....
stefania

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SORRY DEAR Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

salinescape
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 1:53 pm    Post subject: dd Reply with quote

stefania wrote:
SORRY DEAR Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Everything's good! - Smile Smile -
stefania

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I HAVE FOWARDED THIS PLAN TO EVERY ONE IN THE WORLD.. FROM PEOPLE IN IRAN TO THE WORLD LEADERS AND ORGANIZATIONS AND MEDIA!!!!!

SPREAD THE WORD!!

salinescape
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 1:58 pm    Post subject: stef~ Reply with quote

stefania wrote:
I HAVE FOWARDED THIS PLAN TO EVERY ONE IN THE WORLD.. FROM PEOPLE IN IRAN TO THE WORLD LEADERS AND ORGANIZATIONS AND MEDIA!!!!!

SPREAD THE WORD!!

Great work Stefania!
stefania

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ALSO, TO EVERYONE WHICH SEE THIS SITE: SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boston, MASS

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 2:03 pm    Post subject: I Reply with quote

stefania wrote:

wow - this sounds amazing. I will tell me friends who are very pro-democracy and freedom.
salinescape
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 3:09 pm    Post subject: Re: I Reply with quote

Boston, MASS wrote:
stefania wrote:

wow - this sounds amazing. I will tell me friends who are very pro-democracy and freedom.

I'm sure the BOSTON liberals will be interested Wink EVERYONE SHOULD SUPPORT THIS PLAN!!!!
Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a great plan!!!
Will people start turning off lights already this thursday (tomorrow)?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: