[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Beautiful pictures
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Illustrations, Cartoons & Artwork
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IIRF

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Compatriots,

It is such a shame to see Iranians still out there who think like you ARYAI_NYC, you continue to speak of nonsence while there are facts that easily can prove your mentality and comments wrong. Stop this way of thinking or how can we free Iran when there are Iranians still out there ignorant, close minded and blind as you? Do not repeat the same mistakes as the majority of Iranians did 25 years ago which was disgusting. I personally am offended when you dare call the Pahlavi's thevies and liars, Im sorry that you cannot comphrend the facts but the truth is, if you do not respect the Pahlavi's you are not a true Iranian. They made us be once again proud Iranians and a nation that showed the world what Iran is a strong nation and how much it is capable of even when there are enemies ploting against her and her people of IRAN!

The first step in being Iranian ( I hope you know what being called Iranian means) is to be true and noble, how can you do that when you speak such ignorance and garbage to the people who have done so much for Iran and Iranians and still continue to even though the majority of Iranians wished death upon them 25 years ago? You also speak of them stealing ? What did they steal from Iran? They left everything, their valuables, clothes, personal belongings, and what not. They never stole a penny from Iran. I would like you to PROVE me wrong on that.

www.imperialforces.org
ARYAI_NYC

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so let me get this straight...if i am apossed to the shah's regime, that makes me a mullah-loving, khomeni maniac? okay. i see what this forum is:
IF YOU DON"T AGREE WITH US, GET THE HELL OUT!

how parralell with the current state of iran...

grow up, and if you want to help your country and you know what is so good for it...get the hell out of scandenavia and go back...
but why would you...too comfortable?

the reason iran is in the state it's in is because iran has always had that superiority complex and iranians have always been divided. you are demographic of that notion.

"agree with me, and if you don't, you are wrong and you are less than i."

sorry, mama aint raise no fool. stop pointing the finger and start realizing what is really going on.

i await your angry and cocky response...
ARYAI_NYC

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IIRF wrote:
Dear Compatriots,

It is such a shame to see Iranians still out there who think like you ARYAI_NYC, you continue to speak of nonsence while there are facts that easily can prove your mentality and comments wrong. Stop this way of thinking or how can we free Iran when there are Iranians still out there ignorant, close minded and blind as you? Do not repeat the same mistakes as the majority of Iranians did 25 years ago which was disgusting. I personally am offended when you dare call the Pahlavi's thevies and liars, Im sorry that you cannot comphrend the facts but the truth is, if you do not respect the Pahlavi's you are not a true Iranian. They made us be once again proud Iranians and a nation that showed the world what Iran is a strong nation and how much it is capable of even when there are enemies ploting against her and her people of IRAN!

The first step in being Iranian ( I hope you know what being called Iranian means) is to be true and noble, how can you do that when you speak such ignorance and garbage to the people who have done so much for Iran and Iranians and still continue to even though the majority of Iranians wished death upon them 25 years ago? You also speak of them stealing ? What did they steal from Iran? They left everything, their valuables, clothes, personal belongings, and what not. They never stole a penny from Iran. I would like you to PROVE me wrong on that.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

you go on and continue to swim in the abyss of lies in which you find comfort, i will keep seeing the truth.

a country doesn't overthrow an honest man, a saviour. revolutions have reasons. i believe that most of the rebels did not think they would be stuck with a country like this back in 1979 when they revolted. some were fanatics, but islam is just the scape-goat like religion always is.
countries do not just overthrow their leaders for NO reasons.
something was VERY wrong.
did you ever hear how the shah spoke about women?
check his interview with barbara walters only 8 months before his demise.
Saman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could at least substantiate your claims, so you don't look like an idiot when you're falsly accusing people.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
IIRF

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You continue to ignore me completely,

you say the Shah spoke bad about women? He is the one who silenced the mullahs when they opposed his idea of giving women equality and futures to be respected and so on. Your ignorance is insulting, by the way there are no perfect leaders or governments. The revolution was a mistake period. The Shah, may he rest in peace, was a great man and history PROVES IT so dont speak as if you know what you are saying, its insulting and also shows how little you know about Iran and its history. DO not try to sound smart, if you actually think the Pahlavi's are a threat to Iran and have done nothing for IRAN, shut up right now. With out them, Iran would be nothing just another usual middle eastern country with no future. Please prove to me as i asked before, How the Pahlavi's and HIM Shabanou stole from IRAN, also please tell me why you say the Pahlavi's did no good for Iran. Im rather VERY interested in your response.

www.imperialforces.org
Servant of the Shahbanou

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 5:28 pm    Post subject: Shahbanou Farah Reply with quote

Let me to say, dear friends, that I'm not Iranian, I have never been in Iran, unluckly, but let me to say that due what Her Majesty did in Iran during the time she was in Iran, I adopted her as my Queen. Can you tell me a woman that has done similar job for women, for poor people, for young people, for Iranian culture, for placing Iran in the world? And proudly I have adopted in this forum the name "Srvant of the Shahbanou", as my homage to her.

This ARYC NYC is absolutly wrong. He or she should rethink what she/he says.

Thanks
Parvaneh

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what I call REFINEMENT ! Smile

Sourena wrote:
From 2500 years celebration

Empress Farah accompanying the Ethiopian monarch, Haile Selassie to the Son et Lumiere show.

Princess Grace, accompanies by Prince Rainier of Monoco, curtsies the Shah.

Empress Farah with King Hussein of Jordan and Princess Sophie of Spain.

Shah discussing issues with Turkish and Soviet leaders.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Illustrations, Cartoons & Artwork All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: