[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PLO in bed with Khomeni? circa 1985

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gil

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 4:22 pm    Post subject: PLO in bed with Khomeni? circa 1985 Reply with quote

I was going through the books in my Grandma's attic, and I came across this treasure: Near East Report's Myths and Facts...from 1985! (I have the 2001 edition on my shelf - this was cool)

I was flipping through it, and I found some things that aren't in the new edition. For example...

"The PLO played a major role in the overthrow of the Shah of Iran, which led to the disruption of oil supplies to the West. In February of 1979, the PLO's Farouk Kadoumi baosted: 'Hundreds of Iranian mujahaddin [fighters] have fought with the Palestinian revolution since 1969." Ayatollah Khomeini's first official gues was Yasir Arafat - in recognition of the aid the PLO gave to the Iranian despot." - Page 119

Now, I knew that the PLO was funded by many terrorist regimes across the world, but I never knew how closely the PLO was linked to the clerical regime!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: