[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

religion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Islamic Regime Censorship[Discussion]
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redemption

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this Saman from Europe? --
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
az usuall azadeh never botherss to argue anything that i argue back on her....im telling u guys that the above post has been there more than a month with no response........(still waiting)

Here is your response: There is no god. There are no prophets. There is no heaven or hell. How many more times do I have to say it? Rolling Eyes

Quote:
as in the bible (old testament) it proclaims that a woman can be stoned for a huge manner of crimes including being raped, yet no one denounces judaism as barbaric.

I do. I declare Judaism barbaric and also a lie. Just like Islam is both barbaric and a lie. But I don't see any Jews stoning people in this day and age. Do you? They have separation of religion and government.

Last edited by Azadeh_55 on Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Saman2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said Azadeh,
and..
redemption, i am Iranian-Canadian
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey which province? I live in Victoria, B. C.
Saman2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in B.C as well, but the rest is disclosed lol
9karevatan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I do. I declare Judaism barbaric and also a lie. Just like Islam is both barbaric and a lie. But I don't see any Jews stoning people in this day and age. Do you? They have separation of religion and government.

I would like to thank u for your opinion and i will agree with u on the secong part of your comment...i hope azadeh...that u dont take and havnt took anything i have ever said personnally...i hope u dont hate me personally ...i think that we are all iranian and we should all love eachother even if we dont agree...my call has always been to unite us all against the real enemies that are not iranian...plz respond..
mikhanam
payande baadi IRANam!!!!!!!
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I would like to thank u for your opinion and i will agree with u on the secong part of your comment...

Well that is sad. But just for the heck of it, I would like to correct my statement by saying: there are no gods (because there is more than one god... There is Zeus, Isis, Allah, Yahwa, Brahmin, Krishna, hell I don't know all the names but it doens't matter because they are all lies).

Quote:
i hope azadeh...that u dont take and havnt took anything i have ever said personnally...i hope u dont hate me personally ...i think that we are all iranian and we should all love eachother even if we dont agree...my call has always been to unite us all against the real enemies that are not iranian...plz respond..

Of course I don't hate you and take your statements personally. Everyone should have an opinion and be free to express it.
9karevatan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YEA!!!

AZADEH JUST GAVE THE BEST ANSWER!!!!!!!

AYYYYYYYYY VALLL
YEKI KARESH DOROSTEH Wink
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
mikhanam
payande baadi IRANam!!!!!!!
ARYAI_NYC

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saman2 wrote:
I agree with Saman,
I see the human being as nothing more than evolutions conquest
We are nothing more than a complex chemical reaction. I don’t think there is such a thing as a "soul" or god
God is just a handle US humans fabricated to grab a hold on the universe.
I think the world should turn away from religion all together,
-Saman

i am sorry ou feel that way...human beings would be zombies with out mystisms, religions and love to mobilize their minds and that is what humanity is.
a soul cannot be defined by the dictionary.
reza

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very true,
"When on the battlefield if you have the sole intention of breaking into the enemy lines, you will manifest martial valour. Furthermore if you are slain in battle you should be resolved to having your corpse facing the enemy" - Yamamoto tsunetomo
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
i am sorry ou feel that way...human beings would be zombies with out mystisms, religions and love to mobilize their minds and that is what humanity is.
a soul cannot be defined by the dictionary.

Well you know it's very hard making sense of something that doesn't exist.
reza

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats very hard headed, cant you even consider the possibility of a soul or even an essence?
"When on the battlefield if you have the sole intention of breaking into the enemy lines, you will manifest martial valour. Furthermore if you are slain in battle you should be resolved to having your corpse facing the enemy" - Yamamoto tsunetomo
ARYAI_NYC

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

azadeh, i am not judging you, but i would like to know how one can have a conscience in what one does with out the belief in god or a higher being(s)/creator? i also would like to know how one can break every single thing into an equation, a scientific explanation. i just am very spiritual and i never spoke with someone who did not believe in god unless they blamed god for a paticular incodent which affected their life.
i could never force anything upon you or lecture about god and what he has done for me, or what religion he sees best, in fact i don't believe in "religion" for myself, because that just is not me, but i can tell you he is very real and he exists in everything and i have a great love for god.
so also out of curiosity, were you raised like that or is it self proclaimed?

if you don't want to answer, it is fine...i am just curious
Saman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a curious note: I heard an Iranian somewhere not long ago, say that we Iranians have maintaned our culture and traditions through endless invasions and occupations through our spirituality, our poems and poetic language.

So, I can agree that we Iranians, for better or worse have always maintained a certain level of spirituality. This doesn't have to mean that this makes us bonded to islam, I feel that it is more a connection we have with our forfathers' religions and thoughts.

These are just some thoughts though. I still dream of an Iran where islam is fading and where our ancestrial beliefs emerge from our subconcious mind. Even though less religion in our society is needed, I really don't think Iranians will loose their spirituality anytime soon.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ARYAI_NYC

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saman wrote:
Just a curious note: I heard an Iranian somewhere not long ago, say that we Iranians have maintaned our culture and traditions through endless invasions and occupations through our spirituality, our poems and poetic language.

So, I can agree that we Iranians, for better or worse have always maintained a certain level of spirituality. This doesn't have to mean that this makes us bonded to islam, I feel that it is more a connection we have with our forfathers' religions and thoughts.

These are just some thoughts though. I still dream of an Iran where islam is fading and where our ancestrial beliefs emerge from our subconcious mind. Even though less religion in our society is needed, I really don't think Iranians will loose their spirituality anytime soon.

i totally agree with that. iranians have always been a very mystic people. i was reading alot on buddhism and it is a very peaceful way of life and the entire time, i was thinking, this seems so familiar, then i realized, it was so much like sufism.
on top of that zoastrians, which is an original persian lifestyle, which is practiced now, mostly in india, was very spiritual. it had the first doctrine of human rights. i love that.
islam, christianity, and jewdaism, rely on the actual people that are practicing it. all of these religions found a way to torture and oppress others, but you must ask yourself...is it the religion itself, or the abuse of the literalness by the extremity of a paticular follower...and that is my belief. i think alot of people and persians especially blame arabs for islam, they hold on to something from over 1409 years ago, which is rediculous because you can stop and say NO whenever you want, but the blame lays on individuals.
most arab nations if not all are like 1/2 christian, look at lebanon, syria, even egypt. my dad says that syrians and lebanese are persian blooded, even iraqis. iraq is a new country anyway, but people just go seperate ways.
but no matter which way they go, religion is usually a huge part of that.
look at america, protestants left england to not be catholic anymore. it is very universal.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Islamic Regime Censorship[Discussion] All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: