[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

25th Anniversary of Iran's Revolution
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefania

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reports from Cuba also show that thousands and thousands of cubans protest against castro's regime. i just pubblished some photos.

May this year be the year of the liberation of Iran and Cuba through the fight of their people !

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
redemption

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stefania wrote:
reports from Cuba also show that thousands and thousands of cubans protest against castro's regime. i just pubblished some photos.

May this year be the year of the liberation of Iran and Cuba through the fight of their people !

I can't see how the United States won't support Iranian people and cuban people -- Iranians are pro-US, anti-BinLadens and ready to help in any way they can in the region.. What the heck are we waiting for...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks lemonhead...if we can do things together, the outcome will be much better!
Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Faramarz wrote:
9karevata

I'm not trying to be nasty or intolerant. Everything I say about the Mujahadeen is true. They were Khomeini's most loyal supporters during and after the revolution. They participated in the killings of thousands of people along with the hezbollahis. They supported the taking of the American hostages. They sided with Iraq during the war and staged attacks inside Iranian territory while the war was still going on. They became Saddam's most loyal fighters.

Also, they are Islamic fundamentalist. They want to overthrow this Islamic Republic and replace it with their own version of an Islamic Republic. They are probably even worse than the mullahs.

Faramarz
For the first time you said something I agree with. Well written. But you forgot something: JM also helped Khomeini very much. Sanjabi said Khomeini is the greatest man who has lived in the last 100 years and added JM:s goals for Iran is very similar to Khomeinis.
stefania

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We freedom lovers have hope in seeing people from Iran and Cuba raising against their regimes.

The Era of Tyranny is coming to an end!

In Iran, Cuba, Haiti and all over the world !

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20040204/s/r2852608068.jpg

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20040211/s/r3503375862.jpg

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20040204/s/r1585781273.jpg

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20040204/s/r3014003690.jpg

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg....101.jpg

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20040212/s/r782788976.jpg

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20040212/s/r3898729940.jpg

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20040212/s/r907861339.jpg

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20040212/s/r4022444459.jpg

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20040212/s/r1489673960.jpg

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20040211/s/r1195332585.jpg

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20040211/s/r2607377317.jpg

FREEDOM ARRIVES FOR THE PEOPLE OF IRAN,CUBA AND HAITI

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
9karevatan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

omgosh.......u guys are sooo annoying......i swear u have no clue what happend in iran after the revolution......i dont know what else to say because u are now sying nonsence that u cannot even prove....but i can prove that thousands of mojaheddin have been fighting against the islamic republic because montazery even wrote a book about it and thats y he is on house arrest.....also they will give freedom because a lot of them dont even have head covering and none of them wear chador also the men are all well shaved and wear ties......plz dont speak of sumthin u have no information on..... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear,

Even if half of them hide their hair, that is not a good sign for the rest of us. Plus they even call themselves "mojahed". This is an Islamic terrorist name. Plus, they took the side of Saddam during the war. Plus they had a huge role in bringing Khomeini to power (along with Jebhe (not) Melli and Hezb Tudeh). The fact that Khomeini turned against them and now they fight the regime doesn't change much to change the nature of MKO. They didn't start fighting Khomeini until Khomeini started going after them. They didn't seem to have any objections to Khomeini before that time. They didn't have any problems with Khomeini and his executions and massacres and they had no problem with an Islamic Republic. Their objection started only after Khomeini started coming after them (just like Jebhe (not) Melli and Hezb Tudeh).
9karevatan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azadeh_55 wrote:
Dear,

Even if half of them hide their hair, that is not a good sign for the rest of us. Plus they even call themselves "mojahed". This is an Islamic terrorist name. Plus, they took the side of Saddam during the war. Plus they had a huge role in bringing Khomeini to power (along with Jebhe (not) Melli and Hezb Tudeh). The fact that Khomeini turned against them and now they fight the regime doesn't change much to change the nature of MKO. They didn't start fighting Khomeini until Khomeini started going after them. They didn't seem to have any objections to Khomeini before that time. They didn't have any problems with Khomeini and his executions and massacres and they had no problem with an Islamic Republic. Their objection started only after Khomeini started coming after them (just like Jebhe (not) Melli and Hezb Tudeh).

what are u saying.......everyone respected khomeini in those days....3 million went to the airport......thas not the point though......the mujjaheddin fought khomeini soo much in 1981 because of the mass murders and because khomeini stole the "referendum"....also the mujaheddin believe in complete freedom........i would also like to ask u to watch simaye azadi because u have obviously not
redemption

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 12:24 pm    Post subject: e Reply with quote

Can we ALL PLEASE UNITE and fight for freedom, regardless of our political leanings and ideologies.. We all believe in FREEDOM and HUMAN RIGHTS - so lets UNITE AND FIGHT FOR IT DAMNIT!!!!
9karevata

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey im ok with all polijtical groups.........there the ones that dont like mujaheddin helping us
Faramarz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
He's got it all mixed up, the mojahedin were part of the thousands being murdered by the regime, along with members from other opposition groups. It's easy to come to a bias conclusion about something when you don't take the time to look at it from different angles. I would like to remind him that it was the mojahedin that gave reports to the US about the mullah's secret atomic weapons facilities. What's the point of bashing a group who has been AGAINST the mullah's barbaric government and has fought against them for so long?

For one year after the revolution, the Mujahadeen were loyal supporters of Khomeini. They participated in the massacres that occured after the revolution. So what if the Mujahadeen gave reports about atomic weapons facilities? Remember that they sided with Iraq during the war. They staged attacks inside Iranian territory. That is treason.

Quote:
How can they be Islamic Fundamentalists when they support having a secular governement in Iran?

They only claim to support a secular government. Look at the women soldiers in the Mujahadeen army. They all wear scarfs and are covered from head to toe.
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
For one year after the revolution, the Mujahadeen were loyal supporters of Khomeini.

So was Jebhe (not) Melli; although I think their supported lasted 6 months after the revolution.

Quote:
They participated in the massacres that occured after the revolution.

So did Jebhe (not) Melli. Both directly and indirectly. Ebrahim Yazdi (the first dadsetaan enghelaab) was the leader of Nehzat Azadi (a branch of Jebhe (not) Melli). This was their direct involvement. The majles and many of the ministries were occupied by Jebhe (not) Members. I could name Forouhar, Bazargan, Bani Sadr, Nazih, and countless others. This is their indirect involvement.

Quote:
So what if the Mujahadeen gave reports about atomic weapons facilities? Remember that they sided with Iraq during the war. They staged attacks inside Iranian territory. That is treason.

They only claim to support a secular government. Look at the women soldiers in the Mujahadeen army. They all wear scarfs and are covered from head to toe.

So true.
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
what are u saying.......everyone respected khomeini in those days....3 million went to the airport......

So? 3 million people were supporting Islamic terrorists. Why do you think that if lots of people are doing something then it is OK to do? In the future, do Mojahedin plan to do what everyone else is doing, no matter how dumb?

Quote:
thas not the point though......the mujjaheddin fought khomeini soo much in 1981 because of the mass murders and because khomeini stole the "referendum"....

1981 is too late. The massacres started in 1979. They only turned against Khomeini after he started killing them.

Quote:
also the mujaheddin believe in complete freedom........

Do they? Then why do they behave do cultish and set themselves on fire?

Quote:
i would also like to ask u to watch simaye azadi because u have obviously not

I did watch it last week. It was broadcasting news in Arabic. I don't know what that's all about. Maybe you can enlighten us.
9karevatan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they have news in over five languages.....

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redemption and 9karevatan seem to have level heads, but Faramarz and Azadeh_55 don't seem to get it! Ok, so Azadeh_55, if their tv program starts to add a hebrew and let's say turkish language broadcast, would still object??? What the hell does that have anything to do with Iran's situation and the people of Iran?? Who cares what languages they broadcast their news in!!!!?? And Faramarz, u said who cares if they gave information about the atomic weapons??!! That's not important?? Yes, I'm sure it would have been better if they were still continuing to develop weapons in secret, great idea, why didn't I think of that!!!?? And "they staged attacks inside iran" so killing Lajevardi and the several attempts to kill Rafsanjani were not a good thing?? Let's not forget that Khamenie's arm is messed up because of Mojahedin "attacks." Faramarz I wonder how much u really care about the people of Iran!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: