[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Israel and Iran

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefania

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 2:21 pm    Post subject: Israel and Iran Reply with quote

Will Israel and Iran be friends one day?
What about the Palestinians?

As for Israel threat to strike Iranian nukes,it is a wrong move which is being taken by a country who fears for its destruction by the Islamic Regime,and the numerous hostile countries.
This is a wrong move, which is however very unlikely to happen.

anyway, just tell me you opinion.

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
george

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 10:15 pm    Post subject: Israel and Iran Reply with quote

If Iran attains the ability to strike Israel with nukes , then for their good and the good of all people in that area, then the threat should be removed. My understanding is that it would not be against the people of Iran, but the morons who spend billions$ on nukes and the rest of the country goes to hell......Self presavation is a fact. Rolling Eyes
shamshiri

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 10:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Israel and Iran Reply with quote

george wrote:
If Iran attains the ability to strike Israel with nukes , then for their good and the good of all people in that area, then the threat should be removed. My understanding is that it would not be against the people of Iran, but the morons who spend billions$ on nukes and the rest of the country goes to hell......Self presavation is a fact. Rolling Eyes

Unfortunately "removing a threat" is such a broad concept and can involve a plethora of various options and outcomes - many of which can be positive for the future of the world/region and Iranians and many of which can be extremely negative..

Removing a threat by exclusive military action is dangerous because you risk things going extremely wrong, massive loss of life, and you put the Iranian people who are already agains the regime in a precarious position..

The threat of a nuclear armed Iran is there - so it must be NOW that the world begins talking about IRAN as well as the current situation with IRAQ and exploring the best options possible.. Such as cutting off all ties - blockading Iran... supporting the Iranian people.. and ending the regime..

Listen, if the United States & Britain want the regime gone - the regime will be gone.. It looks as though this is what is in the making, the question rather is WHEN?

best to you George - take care
Shamshiri
Spenta

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 11:04 pm    Post subject: I agree Reply with quote

Quote:
The threat of a nuclear armed Iran is there - so it must be NOW that the world begins talking about IRAN as well as the current situation with IRAQ and exploring the best options possible.. Such as cutting off all ties - blockading Iran... supporting the Iranian people.. and ending the regime..

Listen, if the United States & Britain want the regime gone - the regime will be gone.. It looks as though this is what is in the making, the question rather is WHEN?

I agree. Both Vaclav Havel (of Czeckoslavakia) & Lech Walensa (of Poland) thanked the US after their countries were freed.

In addition to a blockade there's also international help for the opposition movement of the kind that was extended to the old Eastern Block countries.
george

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 8:37 pm    Post subject: Israel & Iran Reply with quote

I have to agree with the previous posts; however, how long do you imbargo, talk--------. When the DOG is getting ready to bite it is too late to be calling fido.

"The wells of freedom need to be replenished occasionally by the blood of tyrants." (Forgot author)
________
LAMBORGHINI LMA002

Last edited by george on Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Saman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think what Iranians are trying to say is that we can do this without force. The will is there in Iran. The time for regime change is now. But without military intervention from the US. Why destroy the positive atmosphere that young/ordinary people in Iran have against the US? It can be done without military force. The US needs to get make sure that none of its allies does buisness with the regime. I resent that the problem in Iran should be stripped down to a military campaign, when there are other means available.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
stefania

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saman wrote:
Why destroy the positive atmosphere that young/ordinary people in Iran have against the US? .

Against USA or in favor of USA?

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:07 pm    Post subject: For or Against Reply with quote

Hopefully this is a translation problem Embarassed

Since we are so far from the "center of power" what we say here might not apply, simply because we do not have all the facts. Having said that, what can other countries do to help Iran (Iranians) overcome or dispell the people who are destroying their country? That might be a little off subject, however, sometimes you have to go where the road leads. Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: