[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Allah or Jesus?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hhakimi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:58 pm    Post subject: Allah or Jesus? Reply with quote

Allah or Jesus?
by Rick Mathes

Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths who explained their belief systems.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say.

The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video. After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.

When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked: "Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world. And, that by killing an infidel, which is a command to all Muslims, they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?"

There was no disagreement with my statements and without hesitation he replied, "Non-believers!"

I responded, "So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can go to Heaven. Is that correct?"

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just gotten caught with his hand in the cookie jar. He sheepishly replied, "Yes."

I then stated, "Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Pat Robertson or Dr. Stanley ordering Protestants to do the same in order to go to Heaven!"

The Imam was speechless.

I continued, "I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me. Let me ask you a question. Would you rather have your Allah who tells you to kill me in order to go to Heaven or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to Heaven and He wants you to be with me?"

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame.

Chuck Colson once told me something that has sustained me these 20 years of prison ministry.

He said to me, "Rick, remember that the truth will prevail." And it will!

* Senders words: I think everyone in the US should be required to read this. The author, Rick Mathes, is a well known prison ministry leader.
9karevatan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

please visit www.submission.org for all such answers
Saman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or faithfreedom.org
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Sourena

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hhakimi wrote:

I then stated, "Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Pat Robertson or Dr. Stanley ordering Protestants to do the same in order to go to Heaven!"

But didn't the Pope do exactly that during the crusades? And didn't that Pope coin the word 'infidel'? And didn't Jean Paul II have to apoligize to the Muslim People for that? Some questions to think about.
Hoi Persai

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The word "infidel" was in Latin long before the Crusades.
Azadeh-55

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
But didn't the Pope do exactly that during the crusades? And didn't that Pope coin the word 'infidel'? And didn't Jean Paul II have to apoligize to the Muslim People for that? Some questions to think about.

Then the Muslims have to apologize for murdering our ancestors and calling our them "najes" and "kaafar". Do you forget about our own ancestors but remember what "the crusaders" did?
stefania

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

christians have in the past committed crimes against muslims and jews.

After a bloodshed the church has no power now.

I hope that no bloodshed is necessary for liberate the middle east from religious extremism.

i think that the only religious group that owe no apology is the jews.

they were the victims .

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
9karevatan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all the religions are curropted through innovations and idol worship......... plz visit www.submission.org for details
Sourena

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

9karevatan wrote:
all the religions are curropted through innovations and idol worship......... plz visit www.submission.org for details

so are you an atheist?
9karevatan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not atheist..........u didnt bother to visit www.submission.org did u?
Sourena

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have visited it beefore on several occasions and i did again, but i don't understand what their ideals are. maybe you can clarify.
Saman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's purely a crappy pro-islamic site. Just what we have to fight against.

PLEASE VISIT www.faithfreedom.org FOR SOME REAL ANSWERS ABOUT ISLAM!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
9karevatan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

unfortunately the sight saman says is not true and i am not a muslim therefore not shia or sunni or sufi........i am a submitter and a believe in all the books of god and all the prophets from abraham to mohammad
9karevatan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

also i would like to add that any criticism of the hadith is great because it is a book or whatever of lies attributed to the prophet mohammad.....mohammad was not allowed to say anything or teach anything besides the quran and therefore hadith and sunnat are not real
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear,

Wake up and smell the coffee. What Quran? It's all a bunch of lies. Just like the hadiths and the sunnah and ressaleye emam. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: