[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Allah or Jesus?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
9karevatan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

u have not read the quran or u have read corrupted translations by shias and sunnis....the bible was a book of god until it was edited at the nicene conferences...as far as compassion and love are concerned....when the quran teaches to have peace and to appriciate one another and discourages violence ....that seems more important then to just come out and say that we must all love eachother and be happy Wink

http://submission.org/christians/james-quran.html
mikhanam
payande baadi IRANam!!!!!!!
American Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

9karevatan,

I agree we should all love each other and be happy. The reason we are here is because there are many people who are committing atrocities in the name of God.

Some people think the answer is to reject the idea of God entirely, but this won't work. The Communists tried that and it didn't help them. People need something to believe bigger than themselves to devote their lives to, and they need a moral compas. Unfortunately athiesm and agnostacism don't fulfill the needs for many people. If we don't offer them something better we will pay the price-as Europe is doing right now.
The Americans who still have a deep religious commitment have had to rescue the Europeans, who live in the post Christian era, and are much more sophisticated than us, from fascist regimes twice now; Natziism and communism. It appears they are falling for the third time to Islamism and are too foolish and morally blind to know it.

If you can love other people and teach other people to love each other without danger of them retreating back into the Islamist cesspool more power too you. Ultimately the purpose of religion is to make us better people. I'm quesy about the Koran because there are so many people who interpret it differently from you and do terrible crimes in God's name. Christians also do crimes, but they can't justify them from the teachings of Jesus or His disciples and they know it.

I'm not sure what you mean about the Nicene council changing the Bible. I have studied the Bible in Greek which is probably the language of the New Testament and have studied the history of the Bible and find no evidence either the New or the Old Testament have been changed significantly over the last 2000 years in which we have records. There have been arguments over whether some books should be included but the books themselves haven't undergone any significant alteration.
9karevatan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

u are not realizing that the muslims in the world are using separate documents such as the hadith and sunna to do their wrongdoings......only in the hadith does it say that women must be stoned but theres no such thing in the quran...and the quran claims to be complete and fully detailed
so u see.......they themselves dont even know what the quran says
mikhanam
American Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

9karevtan,

Keep up the good work. It is not fair to blame you or your group for what other people do.
9kare vatan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im soo happy that u are not against me and i respect u for whatever u believe in as well....consider me your brother ok??

too bad u dont understand farsi.....
chon khelli mokhlesim agha Wink
9kare vatan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im soo happy that u are not against me and i respect u for whatever u believe in as well....consider me your brother ok??

too bad u dont understand farsi.....
chon khelli mokhlesim agha Wink
American Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

9karetavan,

Anyone who is for peace, complete religious freedom, civil rights, and democracy is my brother. Differences in religion should never keep people from being friends so long as they respect other people's right to believe differently. That is what America is all about.
9karevatan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

American Visitor wrote:
9karetavan,

Anyone who is for peace, complete religious freedom, civil rights, and democracy is my brother. Differences in religion should never keep people from being friends so long as they respect other people's right to believe differently. That is what America is all about.

this should do the trick....
Wink Wink

What Price A Great Nation

"If the people of the scripture (Jews, Christians, and Muslims)
believe and maintain a righteous life, we will remit their sins and
admit them into the blissful Heaven. Had they observed the Torah,
the Gospel, and what is revealed herein from their Lord, they would
have enjoyed provisions from above them, and from beneath their
feet. Some of them are righteous, but most of them are evil doers."
[5:65-66]
"If only the people of the various communities believed and
maintained a righteous life, we would have showered them with
blessings from the heaven and the earth"
[7:96]

"God is the One who controls your happiness, or misery.
.... God is the One who makes you rich or poor."
[53:43, 48]

A nation that upholds God's laws is guaranteed prominence among the nations of the world, victory, prosperity, and happiness (10:62-64, 16:97, 24:55, 41:30-31).
On the other hand, a nation that violates God's laws incurs a miserable life (20:124).
A nation that upholds God's laws is guaranteed to be a great nation. This is not a mere idealistic dream; since God is in full control (10:61), His guarantees and promises are done. A nation that upholds God's laws is characterized by:

1. Maximum freedom for the people - freedom of religion, freedom of expression, freedom to travel, and freedom of economy (2:256, 10:99, 88:21-22).

2. Guaranteed human rights for all the people, regardless of their race, color, creed, social status, financial situation, or political affiliation (5:8, 49:13).

3. Prosperity for all the people. God's economic system is based on constant circulation of wealth, no usury, and productive investment. Non-productive economy such as gambling, lottery, and high interest loans are not permitted (2:275-7, 59:7).

4. Social justice for all. Because of the obligatory charity (Zakat), no one will go hungry or -sheltered (2:215, 70:24-25, 107:1-7).

5. A political system that is based on unanimous consensus. Through mutual consultation and freedom of expression, one side of any given issue convinces all participants in the discussion. The end result is a unanimous agreement, not the opinion of a 51% majority rammed down the throat of the 49% minority (42:3Cool.

6. A society that upholds and maintains the highest standards of moral behavior. There will be a strong family, no alcoholism, no illicit drugs, no illegitimate pregnancies, no abortions, and practically no divorce.

7. Maximum regard for people's lives and properties. Therefore, there will be no crime against the people's lives or properties.

8. Prevalence of love, courtesy, peace, and mutual respect among the people, and between this nation and other world communities (3:110, 60:8-9).

9. Environmental protection is guaranteed through conservation and prohibition of wasteful practices (30:41).
mikhanam
American Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

9karevatan,

I like your list.

1. Great.

2. Absolutely.

3. Agreed if you define usury as criminal behavior or loan sharking.

4. Good dream. In our country we call this the welfare state. It doesn't work well if people get too much charity since they learn to game the system. To provide people with some basics such as food is good.

5. I don't know how you will work this. In our country we have a constitution which guarantees minority rights. It is hard to have this work however when one side appoints judges who decide to legislate from the bench rather than uphold the law as written in the constitution.

6. Good goal, will never happen with imperfect people; but it is worth a try.

7. Good.

8. Environmental protection is key to prosperity. Also family size planning is needed. The best way to get reasonable family size is liberation of women since they are better at reasonable family planning than men. As a man I hated to say that but it seems to be true.

Great list.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: