[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NEW GAME

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 2:47 pm    Post subject: NEW GAME Reply with quote

How come reformist candidates were allowed to participate in the parlamentary election 4 years ago but not now? Because 4 years ago the regime knew people would participate in the elections.

What´s going on is only a last effort from the regime to say to the world that parts of IRI still has popularity, that people still want the reformers. A part of the new game is that reformists have joined the people in the issue "elections" and say they will boycott it. This to deceive the world that reformists and people want the same thing.

If reformists were allowed to participate and people boycotted the election despite that it would send a clear signal to the world that: "No to reforms, this regime is illegal".

However, this game by IRI will have little effect. After all, reformers will loose power. IRI will fall sooner or later, the question is just WHEN?
shiraz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is Exactly Right, dear Iranian boy. You are right on!
This is the sleazy game that the Mullah regime is playing to show to the world that the reason Iranian people are boycotting the election, is because their elected "Reformers" have been rejected for participation. So, people are boycotting the election in their criticism of this "POLICY" and "TACTICAL MOVE".
What kind of weasels are these brand of Mullahs?!
It just boggles my mind at times. We Iranians have always know for the "Mullah" be a poisonous snake in hiding! Haven't we? Soon their own poison will suffocate and kill them all!
abaucero

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think it's as subtle as you may think. I think that the mullahs are much more arrogant than sublte, they just want the opportunity to get a compliant parliament, even though this means that only 10% of the people will vote. Khatami is in line with Khamenei, and indeed he felt the danger of a low turnout, and he invited people to vote. Some of the former MPs have changed their mind, and they're inviting people to boycott the polls. I think that some of the MPs may be on your side and may become part of a real democracy. If there is a very low turnout this will be the basis on which to start the revolution, starting with loud demonstrations and ending up with an armed confrontation. I think that you shouldn't judge all MPs bad, some may be useful to your cause.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: