[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BREAKING NEWS June 9th: Iranians Will Never Give Up!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Iranian Uprising 2004
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sniperRIFLE

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:14 pm    Post subject: cnn.. Reply with quote

CNN's coverage is complete bullshit -

They completely twist, omit, and manipulate the truth. They don't mention the uprising, clashes, burning pictures of Khamenei's picture, or the fact that thousands upon thousands of revolutionary guard joined with the protestors in various cities.. Protest? What Protest? What Uprising?
mhw20854

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:24 pm    Post subject: CNN coverage Reply with quote

I don't think they are twisting or omiting.

They simply don't know anything not visible from the motel room or not available from the official media.
xSniper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:27 pm    Post subject: ss Reply with quote

You've got to be kidding me.. Look at the CNN news story - they do a nice loop'd'loop with the entire celebration - and mention not uprising/clashes/regime's fright at confrontation with Iranians.
redemption

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enough of this CNN talk - everyone knows they are puppets of the regime.. don't even give them any publicity.. Wink
SomeWhereInOklahoma

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did y'all really think CNN would tell the truth. Not,to be rude or anything,but look what CNN did,during 10 years reporting for Saddam!
redemption

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True enough: can't disagree with that.. lets DROP the CNN Garb - and focus on the task at hand.. spreading the word about the Iranian people and their struggle.. FREEDOM!!!!
TeachESL

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 9:01 am    Post subject: Associated Press Reply with quote

First I called CNN here in Israel and a very stupid woman didn't want to listen to me. I then talked to a guy at Associated Press. I gave him the URL for this site after telling him what's happening. He said, "Thanks for the tip!"
Kermit Roosevelt

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 9:46 am    Post subject: We got rid of Mossadeq, why not the ayatollahs?? Reply with quote

long live shapur bakhtiar!
katkin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If CNN reports anything the Viruses don't want reported, they'll get kicked out of Iran (at best) or their sources will be arrested and toortured or killed (at worst). They know it and they won't report. They did the same thing in Iraq, they admitted not reporting a lot of news for those reasons.

What good are they if they are only spewing the official line? That's not news, it's merely propaganda. Rolling Eyes
iranwillrise

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 2:17 pm    Post subject: d Reply with quote

katkin wrote:
If CNN reports anything the Viruses don't want reported, they'll get kicked out of Iran (at best) or their sources will be arrested and toortured or killed (at worst). They know it and they won't report. They did the same thing in Iraq, they admitted not reporting a lot of news for those reasons.

What good are they if they are only spewing the official line? That's not news, it's merely propaganda. Rolling Eyes

They are no good lowsy TRAITOR journalists..
Nizam-El-Molk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 6:25 pm    Post subject: Longe Live Free Iran! Reply with quote

Freedom for Iran!

You are not alone.

Long live the fighters!
Long live Free Iran!
blank

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: CNN coverage Reply with quote

mhw20854 wrote:

They simply don't know anything not visible from the motel room or not available from the official media.

And unfortunately, evern Christian Amanpour, who is half Iranian, doesn't have the guts to tell the truth.........
9karevatan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 7:03 pm    Post subject: Re: CNN coverage Reply with quote

blank wrote:
mhw20854 wrote:

And unfortunately, evern Christian Amanpour, who is half Iranian, doesn't have the guts to tell the truth.........

Laughing Laughing
mikhanam
payande baadi IRANam!!!!!!!
Ms. Andi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 7:07 pm    Post subject: Your people need digital cameras and cash. Reply with quote

Hello folks.

I'm new here and have known Stefania for awhile. Anyways, frustrated by the lack of coverage? Understandable, however if you want the mainstream media to pull their collective heads out of their ass, there is something that must happen first. Visual proof.

You must post more pictures or link to Iranian sites that have pictures. Do this and you'll get the blogsphere's attention. When enough blogs link here and/or post your pictures, then you will get the attention of the media. Until then, this is all second hand accounts that will be ignored. Those earlier pictures from a fews ago were excellent.

Who here is in a position to help? There are quite a few affluent Iranian expats in L.A. for an example who could help. What sort networking is going on with the expats?

I feel there is a sense of urgency because this may well fizzle without outside help. Your input would be a appreciated.
patriot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friends,
everythime when I hear we are getting to freedom close i m getting more happy but please pay attention and coun on Patriots like my king Cyrus Reza shah II
join us and express your idea about him in our group!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/shahineazadi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Iranian Uprising 2004 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: