[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shirts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Product Review of Free-Iran Gifts and Services
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hoi Persai

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 1:55 am    Post subject: Shirts Reply with quote

I notice that there is a new shirt out with the succussful boycott news and the arm that appears in the corner of this forum. I was thinking of buying a shirt but I need to know the difference btw men's and women's shirts. I own men's shirts right now, but if the women's are shaped correctly then I will get that. I'm ~24 for size so the "shape" may not be good, since it doesn't match me. Wondering, Wink
9karevatan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hope they can hand make it for u too Laughing
mikhanam
payande baadi IRANam!!!!!!!
Shirt-Response

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:46 am    Post subject: Re: Shirts Reply with quote

Hoi Persai wrote:
I notice that there is a new shirt out with the succussful boycott news and the arm that appears in the corner of this forum. I was thinking of buying a shirt but I need to know the difference btw men's and women's shirts. I own men's shirts right now, but if the women's are shaped correctly then I will get that. I'm ~24 for size so the "shape" may not be good, since it doesn't match me. Wondering, Wink

This Link will take you to a size index for womens tshirts.. The Women's T-Shirt has more of a relaxed fit and tends to run larger.. Of course if you're happy with regular t-shirts (Which they call men's) then for sure stick with whatever works Smile - Also, if you do place an order - send an email to info@activistchat.com, so we may contact you about updates via email!

Take Care,
ActivistChat.com
Democracy For IRAN

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 2:49 pm    Post subject: Searching for Shir va Khorshid Shirt Reply with quote

Hi,
I am searching for a "Shir va Khorshid" Shirt, where only the shir (lion) is printed (or sticked).
But I want not a thin lion like on your Shirts (sorry Embarassed ) you are offering. I am searching for a stronger lion, like on my website (www.democracyforiran.de - background or logo).
Who can help me out?
ShirtAnswer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 4:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Searching for Shir va Khorshid Shirt Reply with quote

Democracy For IRAN wrote:
Hi,
I am searching for a "Shir va Khorshid" Shirt, where only the shir (lion) is printed (or sticked).
But I want not a thin lion like on your Shirts (sorry Embarassed ) you are offering. I am searching for a stronger lion, like on my website (www.democracyforiran.de - background or logo).
Who can help me out?

Have you visited this page -
http://www.cafeshops.com/activistchat/133656

Take Care
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Product Review of Free-Iran Gifts and Services All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: