[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nuclear Technology for Iran, Is it a good idea?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefania

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 11:11 am    Post subject: Nuclear Technology for Iran, Is it a good idea? Reply with quote

It's often said that nuclear technology is not an evil in some cases it may be necessary and/or useful.
But this can only be in the case of democratic and peaceful nations.
Surely evil regimes such as the Islamic Regime of Hezbullah,Communist-Stalinist regimes as Cuba,North Korea,islamist-almost taliban states like Pakistan,and Sirya also,cannot be trusted as building nuclear technology for 'peaceful goals'.They rather would use that technology to attack countries like Israel and India.
But nuclear technology is not bad in the hands of democratic and peace-loving nations,so no one should blame Israel or India for having something nuclear,because it's known to everyone that democratic nations never attack other countries,unless they are attacked by evil regimes.
Do you think that a Free and Secular,peace-loving and tolerant Iran can have nuclear technology?

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
mahnaz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 12:17 pm    Post subject: nuclear Reply with quote

Overall I think that eventhough nuclear technology has many benefits, that there must be a more evolved type of energy which is safer and more effective that nuclear technology.. Though you are very right, nuclear technology in the hands of any fanatics or extremists is very dangerous. Sure, a peaceful and democratic IRAN would not be a nuclear threat...
stefania

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, in my opinion, once Iran is free and democratic,a free referendum should be held to ask the people if they want to have nuclear or not.
This is my humble opinion,dear.
Wink

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
mahnaz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 5:27 pm    Post subject: yes Reply with quote

Yes, I believe a democratic peaceful nation will use nuclear safely, effectively, and peacefully..
Best to you Stefania,
mahnaz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: