[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Europe Should Stand Up
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefania

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 8:57 am    Post subject: Europe Should Stand Up Reply with quote

Europe Should Stand Up
http://www.iranvajahan.net/cgi-bin/news.pl?l=en&y=2004&m=02&d=27&a=4
February 27, 2004
Iran va Jahan
Editorial

The Islamic Regime of Mullahs in Iran has since its inception trampled upon all basic principles of the United Nation's Charter of Human Rights and subjected the Iranian people to barbaric and medieval acts. Recently two brave western journalists acting as tourists have secretly prepared a documentary in Iran which discloses the Islamic Regime's atrocities such as stoning of women to death, cutting fingers and extracting the eyes of victims in public places and regular arrests, imprisonment, torture, and killing of students whose only guilt is the desire for liberty and freedom of expression. This documentary, which was shown on BBC television in the United Kingdom and on Antenne 2 in France, is a vivid and undeniable evidence of the Islamic Regime's violation of Human Rights in all its aspects.

The Mullah's Regime in Iran is continuously committing the horrendous acts demonstrated in this documentary despite outright condemnation of the Regime by the United Nations Commission on Human Rights and its confirmation and approval by the UN General Assembly, as well as repeated warnings by the Western World. The Iranian people and in particular the younger generation who form more than sixty percent of the population have for many years been crying out loud and seeking the help of the free world to put an end to the Islamic Regime's atrocities against them. The Islamic Regime of Iran depends for its survival on the support of the European Union, some of whose member countries are the Regime's main trading and commercial partners. It is now evident that constructive dialogue with the Regime of Mullahs has in no way proved effective in stopping them from violating Human Rights in Iran.

It is therefore time for the International Community and in particular the European Union to support their humanistic thoughts and words with concrete action and deeds in response to the rightful demands and aspiration of the people of Iran for freedom and democracy.

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Fight Axis Of Evils

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 1:55 pm    Post subject: The Battle Against Axis Of Evils In Iran Should Start Now Reply with quote

Quote:
It is therefore time for the International Community and in particular the European Union to support their humanistic thoughts and words with concrete action and deeds in response to the rightful demands and aspiration of the people of Iran for freedom and democracy.

Axis Of Evils = The Axis is the Big 8 (England, France, Germany, Russia, Italy, Japan, Canada, and China) + Evils (All Clerics and less than 1% of Iranians and Hezbollah supporting the clerics)

Officially last week the Iranian people have declared the Clerical Regime illegitimate by boycotting the elections and gave a chance to Big 9 to ask the regime to step down peacefully, out of Big 9 so far only the U.S. had relatively strong statement (but not strong enough) the rest played games.

Now the Iranian people should not waste any time they should mobolize in small groups and prepare to attack and run and targets the Clerics, and their supportes......

Iranian People Should Not Rely on U.S. because Britain has a lot of influence in U.S. and do not allow U.S. to do the right thing and currently Iranian-Americans are not strong enough to force Bush . Look at what happened in Iraq, the Americans are getting killed everyday and the British are stealing Iraq's Oil and having a good time in Basra. At the surface Britain is friend of U.S. but in reality is something else... Blair and Straw asked U.S. not to help Iranian people to be freed from British Mullahs in Iran.
The fact that the U.S. does not have any clear policy regarding Iran after 3 years in office, and we have not seen much help so far are all good indications that we should not rely on Bush. If he wanted to do something he has done it by now, I think Bush does not listen to Michael Ledeen.
Due to the plundering nature of EU they are not putting enough pressure on Islamic Clerical Regime to force them to step down peacefully therefore the Iranian people do not have any other choice except General strike and hit and run street battle tactics.......
Iranian-American tried their best but the EU does not listen and play all kind of games not to do the right thing.... Ebadi's game .....
Now Iranian should prepare to fight themselves, and do not rely on outside support, because if the big 9 wanted to help they would have done it by now, with 98% of Iranian people against the Mullahs, the people can have full control of cities in short period of time...
The enemy of FREEDOM of IRAN from clerics = Clerics + England + France +.....
stefania

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HEY,FIGHT AXIS OF EVIL.. DON'T INCLUDE ME (AN ITALIAN CITIZEN) AMONG THE ENEMIES OF FREEDOM IN IRAN!

THE EUROPEAN UNION AND THOSE GOVTS DON'T REPRESENT US.

AFTER ALL, THE EU ITSELF IS UNDEMOCRATIC.. THEY RULE WITHOUT SAY ANYTHING TO THE EUROPEAN CITIZENS!!

AND, REMEMBER THAT ITALY IS MAYBE THE MOST BROTHER COUNTRY TO IRAN AND ITSE PEOPLE ... MANY IRANIANS FROM IRAN WHEN THEY HEARD THAT I WAS ITALIAN THEY TOLD ME "I LOVE ITALY AND THE ITALIAN PEOPLE.WE ARE SIMILAR..SEZAR GOT MARRIED TO AN IRANIAN! "

SO,IT'S BETTER THAT YOU SAY THE "GOVTS" OF THOSE COUNTRIES.

AS YOU ARE PROUD OF YOUR IRANIAN NATIONALITY, I AM ALSO PROUD OF MY ITALIAN NATIONALITY...WHAT MY GOVTS DO IS NOT ALWAYS WHAT I WANT.

JUST LIKE WHAT THE ISLAMIC REGIME DOES IN IRAN IS NOT WHAT THE IRANIANS WANT.

I WOULD PREFER TO LIVE IN AMERICA NOW BECAUSE HERE IS FULL OF IDIOTS (THE SO-CALLED "INTELLECTUALS" OF THE LEFT AND THE OFFICIAL MEDIA, WHERE THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AND LEFTIST AND A RIGHTIST TV CHANNEL BECAUSE THE JOURNALISTS ARE ALL BIASED AGAINST AMERICA AND BUSH)...YET, ME,LIKE MANY ITALIANS FEEL TO BE CLOSER TO AMERICA AND THE AMERICAN MODEL ACCORDING TO A RECENT POLL,AND AFTER 60-YEARS LONG REPUBLICAN LIFE, WE CAN WELL SAY THAT THE POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF THE ITALIAN REPUBLIC HAS FAILED.

MUCH OF THE BLAME IS DUE TO THE FACT THAT WE ARE PART OF THE CONTINENTAL EUROPE,UNDER THE FRENCH INFLUENCE AND DOMINANCE (I DON'T CONSIDER MYSELF AS "COUSIN OF THE FRENCH!")

YES WE ARE A STRANGE COUTRY: ONE WHERE VATICAN AND RELIGION HAVE TAKEN THE PLACE OF THE STATE,ONE WHERE THE CURRENT EU COMMISSION PRESIDENT ROMANO PRODI HAS SAVED HIMSELF FROM MANY CHARGES AGAINST HIM; ONE WHERE YOU CAN'T PUBBLISH A NEWSPAPER UNLESS YOU ASK THE STATE OR THE BUREAUCRACY FOR PERMISSION;ONE WHERE THERE ARE 3 TV CHANNELS WHICH BELONG TO THE POLITICAL PARTIES; ONE WHERE MANY POPULARLY-VOTED REFERENDUM ARE IGNORED AND ABOLISHED BY THE GOVTS AND THE CONSTITUTIONAL COURT; ONE WHERE YOU CAN'T FIND ONE UNBIASED TV CHANNEL WHETHER RIGHT OR LEFT; ONE WHERE THE JOURNALISTS MUST SUSBSCRIBE TO THE POWERFUL UNION OF THE JOURNALISTS (LEFTIST ) AND FOR THAT YOU MUST OBEY SOME RULES: NEVER SAY WHAT THE UNION DOESN'T WANT YOU TO SAY THE ITALIANS! THOSE JOURNALISTS WHICH REFUSE TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE JOURNALISTS UNION ARE SIMPLY UNKNOWN TO THE PUBLIC AND CAN ONLY BE KNOWN THROUGH THE INTERNET !

THAT'S WHY YOU WILL NEVER HEAR UNBIASED NEWS ABOUT IRAN, IRAQ,AMERICA,ETC..

TODAY, RAITRE, A LEFTIST STATE TV'S CHANNEL , HAS SHOWN A VIDEO PREVIOUSLY SHOWN BY THE GERMAN TV ,.OF SOME AMERICAN MARINES "SHOOTING AT INNOCENT IRAQIS".."IN THE U.S. ,THIS WAS SHOWN BY THE CNN,BUT THE PEOPLE THERE DID NOT PROTEST" .. ****... WHEN SADDAM WAS AT THE POWER , THEY DID NOT SPEAK OF THE TORTURES !

MUCH OF THE TIME WHEN I WATCH TV, I WATCH THE SATELLITE CHANNELS, AMONG WHICH FOX NEWS CHANNEL.

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)

Last edited by stefania on Fri Feb 27, 2004 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Boycott British Products

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 2:20 pm    Post subject: Boycott British Products and Services Reply with quote

Boycott Now British , French (Wine …) and German Products and Services anywhere.
Major Difference

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 2:42 pm    Post subject: Iranians Did Not Have Free Election Reply with quote

stefania wrote:
HEY,FIGHT AXIS OF EVIL.. DON'T INCLUDE ME (AN ITALIAN CITIZEN) AMONG THE ENEMIES OF FREEDOM IN IRAN!

THE EUROPEAN UNION AND THOSE GOVTS DON'T REPRESENT US.

AFTER ALL, THE EU ITSELF IS UNDEMOCRATIC.. THEY RULE WITHOUT SAY ANYTHING TO THE EUROPEAN CITIZENS!!

AND, REMEMBER THAT ITALY IS MAYBE THE MOST BROTHER COUNTRY TO IRAN AND ITSE PEOPLE ... MANY IRANIANS FROM IRAN WHEN THEY HEARD THAT I WAS ITALIAN THEY TOLD ME "I LOVE ITALY AND THE ITALIAN PEOPLE.WE ARE SIMILAR..SEZAR GOT MARRIED TO AN IRANIAN! "

SO,IT'S BETTER THAT YOU SAY THE "GOVTS" OF THOSE COUNTRIES.

AS YOU ARE PROUD OF YOUR IRANIAN NATIONALITY, I AM ALSO PROUD OF MY ITALIAN NATIONALITY...WHAT MY GOVTS DO IS NOT ALWAYS WHAT I WANT.

JUST LIKE WHAT THE ISLAMIC REGIME DOES IN IRAN IS NOT WHAT THE IRANIANS WANT.

I WOULD PREFER TO LIVE IN AMERICA NOW BECAUSE HERE IS FULL OF IDIOTS (THE SO-CALLED "INTELLECTUALS" OF THE LEFT AND THE OFFICIAL MEDIA, WHERE THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AND LEFTIST AND A RIGHTIST TV CHANNEL BECAUSE THE JOURNALISTS ARE ALL BIASED AGAINST AMERICA AND BUSH)...YET, ME,LIKE MANY ITALIANS FEEL TO BE CLOSER TO AMERICA AND THE AMERICAN MODEL ACCORDING TO A RECENT POLL,AND AFTER 60-YEARS LONG REPUBLICAN LIFE, WE CAN WELL SAY THAT THE POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF THE ITALIAN REPUBLIC HAS FAILED.

MUCH OF THE BLAME IS DUE TO THE FACT THAT WE ARE PART OF THE CONTINENTAL EUROPE,UNDER THE FRENCH INFLUENCE AND DOMINANCE (I DON'T CONSIDER MYSELF AS "COUSIN OF THE FRENCH!")

YES WE ARE A STRANGE COUTRY: ONE WHERE VATICAN AND RELIGION HAVE TAKEN THE PLACE OF THE STATE,ONE WHERE THE CURRENT EU COMMISSION PRESIDENT ROMANO PRODI HAS SAVED HIMSELF FROM MANY CHARGES AGAINST HIM; ONE WHERE YOU CAN'T PUBBLISH A NEWSPAPER UNLESS YOU ASK THE STATE OR THE BUREAUCRACY FOR PERMISSION;ONE WHERE THERE ARE 3 TV CHANNELS WHICH BELONG TO THE POLITICAL PARTIES; ONE WHERE MANY POPULARLY-VOTED REFERENDUM ARE IGNORED AND ABOLISHED BY THE GOVTS AND THE CONSTITUTIONAL COURT; ONE WHERE YOU CAN'T FIND ONE UNBIASED TV CHANNEL WHETHER RIGHT OR LEFT; ONE WHERE THE JOURNALISTS MUST SUSBSCRIBE TO THE POWERFUL UNION OF THE JOURNALISTS (LEFTIST ) AND FOR THAT YOU MUST OBEY SOME RULES: NEVER SAY WHAT THE UNION DOESN'T WANT YOU TO SAY THE ITALIANS! THOSE JOURNALISTS WHICH REFUSE TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE JOURNALISTS UNION ARE SIMPLY UNKNOWN TO THE PUBLIC AND CAN ONLY BE KNOWN THROUGH THE INTERNET !

THAT'S WHY YOU WILL NEVER HEAR UNBIASED NEWS ABOUT IRAN, IRAQ,AMERICA,ETC..

TODAY, RAITRE, A LEFTIST STATE TV'S CHANNEL , HAS SHOWN A VIDEO PREVIOUSLY SHOWN BY THE GERMAN TV ,.OF SOME AMERICAN MARINES "SHOOTING AT INNOCENT IRAQIS".."IN THE U.S. ,THIS WAS SHOWN BY THE CNN,BUT THE PEOPLE THERE DID NOT PROTEST" .. ****... WHEN SADDAM WAS AT THE POWER , THEY DID NOT SPEAK OF THE TORTURES !

MUCH OF THE TIME WHEN I WATCH TV, I WATCH THE SATELLITE CHANNELS, AMONG WHICH FOX NEWS CHANNEL.

There is major difference between Iranian people and British, French …, Iran did not have a free election and majority of Iranians did not elect Islamic Clerical Regime , but majority of British, French, and Italians …..elected their governments. I agree we should differentiate between people and governments in most cases.
Taxi Service Boycott

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 3:16 pm    Post subject: Taxi Service Boycott Is Part of Civil Disobedience Reply with quote

The Taxi drivers in Iran should not provide Taxi service to the citizens of the countries that their governments has not declared the Regime as illigitimate. The Taxi drivers should refuse serivce politely to citizen of these countries and give them their reasons why.
stefania

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sO IF I GO TO IRAN, THEY SHOULDN'T OFFER SERVICE TO ME?? ONLY BECAUSE I WAS BORN TO ITALY??

HERE ALL KNOW ME AS AN ACTIVIST FOR FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY IN IRAN,SURELY I AM NOT AN EU-LOVER AND ARE DOING A LOT OF WORK TO PROMOTE AWARENESS HERE IN MY COUNTRY..

YOU ADVISE TO BOYCOTT PEOPLE AND NOT THE GOVTS???

SORRY, IT WOULD BE LIKE IF I SAID THAT I SHOULD NOT OFFER SERVICE TO THE IRANIAN CITIZENS BECAUSE OF THEIR GOVT??

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING, PLEASE????

stefania

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IF YOU KNOW AN ACTIVIST WHICH SUPPORTS YOUR CAUSE, YOU FIRST LOOK AT HER NATIONALITY??

MY FRIENDS IN IRAN WISH ME TO GO TO VISIT THEM...

SURELY THEY WOULD NOT SAY TO NOT OFFER SERVICE TO ME.

SORRY, BUT I AM EXTREMELY OFFENDED..

IF YOU INSULTS THE EUROPEAN GOVTS, IT'S OK BECAUSE I ALSO DO A LOT.. I HATE THEM... BUT WHEN YOU SAY THAT YOU DON'T WANT THE TAXI DRIVERS TO OFFER A SERVICE TO A PERSON LIKE ME THAT VISITS IRAN, THEN THIS IS INSULT

Boycott and Strike

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 3:32 pm    Post subject: Boycott and Strike Always Create Problem For Innocent Reply with quote

stefania wrote:
IF YOU KNOW AN ACTIVIST WHICH SUPPORTS YOUR CAUSE, YOU FIRST LOOK AT HER NATIONALITY??

MY FRIENDS IN IRAN WISH ME TO GO TO VISIT THEM...

SURELY THEY WOULD NOT SAY TO NOT OFFER SERVICE TO ME.

SORRY, BUT I AM EXTREMELY OFFENDED..

IF YOU INSULTS THE EUROPEAN GOVTS, IT'S OK BECAUSE I ALSO DO A LOT.. I HATE THEM... BUT WHEN YOU SAY THAT YOU DON'T WANT THE TAXI DRIVERS TO OFFER A SERVICE TO A PERSON LIKE ME THAT VISITS IRAN, THEN THIS IS INSULT

Boycott and Strike always create problem for innocents. Do you have any better suggestions to maximize presuure on EU governments without bloodshed.
Not a good time to travel to Iran as a tourist.
stefania

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOOK, I WOULD NOT TRAVEL TO IRAN AS A TOURIST.. I DON'T TRAVEL AS A TOURIST IN COUNTRIES WHERE PEOPLE IS OPPRESSED BY DICTATORS,

IF I GO THERE IS BECAUSE I WANNA CONFORT MY FRIENDS IN TROUBLE.

stefania

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://freethoughts.splinder.it

Be Careful

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 3:39 pm    Post subject: Be Careful Reply with quote

stefania wrote:
LOOK, I WOULD NOT TRAVEL TO IRAN AS A TOURIST.. I DON'T TRAVEL AS A TOURIST IN COUNTRIES WHERE PEOPLE IS OPPRESSED BY DICTATORS,

IF I GO THERE IS BECAUSE I WANNA CONFORT MY FRIENDS IN TROUBLE.

I am sure you will not have problem, be careful.
stefania

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i did not tell that i am going there now..

surely i will go when iran is free.

what i meant is that if i went there , is not as a tourist..but as an activist in support of the freedom fighters..

don't worry, i am not going.. mullahs know me

redemption

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mega Dittos..
Hoi Persai

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've thought of this for quite some time now, and with the Cretien and Martin "Liberals" refusing to help Iraqis when they needed it the most, I thought of doing an independent attack on evil mullahs. The plan is this: evacuate Tehran of all good, freedom loving people, and then drop some kind of bomb on the palace or wherever they live. The evacuation serves to take the people out of harms way (radiation, shrapnel) and so that they can keep their luggage and kids together. I decided to voice this now since the topic of support and "Axis of Evil" was brought up.

What do you say to getting rid of mullahs by force? It'll be quick and painless. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: