[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Time is Running Out Where Is The Real Support?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
freedom fighter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes its sad bush isn't supporting the iranian people. He should. True that on the electoral college thats something that needs reform here. Trust me though better to vote for bush and him win than kerry, kerry will screw things up horribly, far worse than bush who is actually doing a good job with what he does. He just needs to spend less and support Iran if you ask me those are my only complaints against him. And I'm rather angry about the recent fascist oppression via the fcc all over a breast and howard stern! Redemption please consider voting, its better than not voting and if you don't vote you really can't complain. yes bush though flawed is the best choice. Feel free to pm me I don't get on here much

Freedom!
stefania

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the SMCCDI's Support Book (now abused by some opportunists and propagandists in order to promote their unknown political agenda):

Anti-war demonstrators held a huge rally in Rome, where organizers said up to 2 million people turned out and police estimated 250,000.
Unlike Stefania and her facsist Berluconi, most Italians know better.

Iranian from

New year begins with people all around the world demanding peace:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4568374/

But unfortunately Iranian monarchists and SMCCDI still support Bush and thir lies blindly and accept money from Israeli agents in AEI.

FreedomForIran from

Stefania is an Israeli or at least sounds like one! She also happens to love Bush from the start and admires US invasions of other countries!
She is also a fan of the fascist Italian PM Berlusconi who undermines democracy in Itali and who is a a corrupt billioner.
Go figure!

FYI from

Laughing Rolling Eyes

Unlike the Bush administration who has made many deals with the unelected mullahs in Iran for it's own interests, EU as a new entity has consistently pushed for human rights in Iran, it asked for UN commission to go to Iran and it engages Iran based on human rights developments.
US only deals behind the curtain with the mullahs while isolating the Iranian people, this is very good for the mullahs in power. EU on the other hand tries to deal in a transparent way to end the isolation of the Iranian people.

http://www.iranmania.com/News....Affairs

It's sad to see that SMCCDI is on the wrong side of human rights. How dumb can SMCCDI be?

HumanRightsandFreedomForIran from

Evil or Very Mad

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
asher

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefania,

Congratulations!!! Sounds like you are p***ing off all the right people. Please keep up the good work.
Very Happy

I tend to agree with Freedom Fighter but I can't blame Redemption either. Someone on the Bush Admin needs to light a fire under their rear and get these mullahs out of Tehran.

But anyway, November is a long way away, and there must be plenty we can do between now and then.
empire2_lran

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some days ago Bush had the support of 51% of americans. Kerry 47%

http://www.angelfire.com/empire2/pahlavi
Liberty Now!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 1:21 pm    Post subject: Mullahs Atomic Sites ! Reply with quote

[color=blue]Dear Redemption, here is what I think:

WEST IS NOT MOVING FAST ENOUGHT BECAUSE:

THE ATOMIC SITES IN IRAN ARE ONLY TO BE USED BY MULLAHS TO DESTROY IRAN, AND MAKE IT A DESERTED LAND!

THIS WAS THE AYATOLLAHS MISSION, AND AS THEIR DEPARTURE GIFT TO PERSIANS THEY ARE TO MOTIVATE SOME COUNTRY TO BLOW UP THESE SITES, AND THAT WILL END THEIR MISSION WITH SUCCESS!

ATOMIC SITES ARE ONLY TO ENRICH URANIUM ENOUGH SO THAT ANY BLOW TO THESE SITES WILL CAUSE JUST ENOUGH DAMAGE AND DESTRUCTION TO IRAN.

THEY KNOW THE FUTURE OF IRAN IS BRIGHT AND DEMOCRATIC AND THERE WILL BE NO STOPPING PERSIANS ONCE THEY GET BACK ON THEIR FEET AGAIN.

THE PLOT IS EXACTLY THIS: BLOW UP THE SITES AND CAUSE ENOUGH DAMAGE TO IRAN, SO EVEN AFTER AYATOLLAHS DEPARTURE, IRAN IS DEEPLY IN DEBT & DESTRUCTION.

WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW IS THIS: WE WILL GO AFTER NOT ONLY THE AYATOLLAHS BUT THEIR BRITISH & OTHER FOREIGN MASTERS.

WE WILL RISE FROM OUR ASHES ONCE AGAIN.
[/i][/b][/color]
Liberty from EU !

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 1:34 pm    Post subject: Stephania 's post Reply with quote

Stephania : in post dar site daneshjooyan maale mozdorane Omolghora bood, chon ma dar siteshoon chand matlab post kardim, onaam Eidi dadan be ma engar lol

yaroo andrew dar javabe post man ye chizi nevesht khodesho Lo' daad:
" akharin safare man be iran .. "! inha az ettela'ate omol ghora hastan, ke poshte in siteha neshastan! mesle in'dy med'ia.

yaroo fardash pashimoon mishe, comment khodesh ro ham paak mikone !! looool funny bunch of thugs. Laughing

payande bashid.
stefania

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Stephania 's post Reply with quote

Liberty from EU ! wrote:
Stephania : in post dar site daneshjooyan maale mozdorane Omolghora bood, chon ma dar siteshoon chand matlab post kardim, onaam Eidi dadan be ma engar lol

yaroo andrew dar javabe post man ye chizi nevesht khodesho Lo' daad:
" akharin safare man be iran .. "! inha az ettela'ate omol ghora hastan, ke poshte in siteha neshastan! mesle in'dy med'ia.

yaroo fardash pashimoon mishe, comment khodesh ro ham paak mikone !! looool funny bunch of thugs. Laughing

payande bashid.

Shocked i cannot understand parsi

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Liberty from EU !

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:13 pm    Post subject: cont'd in English... Reply with quote

Stephania dear : about your previous posting :
From the SMCCDI's Support Book (now abused by some opportunists and propagandists in order to promote their unknown political agenda):

I said, these are some British agents from Indymedia. Since we posted some info in their UK site, they are returning the favor.

Also, one of the UK Indymedia agents had posted some comments and mentioned he was in IRAN !! But deleted his comments the next day!

so you can see my point now as to these so called actism sites are run by bunch of Biritsh Agents.

same who posted the article you refer to in SMCCDI support book.
and their propaganda is obvious. AS USUAL against Iran's progress and libery. and in favor of BRITISH AYATOLLAHS. what else is new?

Laughing
Liberty from EU !

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:16 pm    Post subject: I repeat: Reply with quote

one of the UK Indymedia agents had posted some comments and mentioned he was in IRAN !! But deleted his comments the next day!

so you can see my point now as to these so called actism sites are run by bunch of Biritsh Agents.

same who posted the article you refer to in SMCCDI support book.
and their propaganda is obvious. AS USUAL against Iran's progress and libery. and in favor of BRITISH AYATOLLAHS. what else is new?
salinescape
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 2:47 am    Post subject: d Reply with quote

Dear Compatriots and the "Guest",

we've removed posts on this thread which discussed the Iran/Iraq war and moved them to a thread in the general discussion which can be found here: http://activistchat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1844

GUEST: Please read the note appended to the first message of the new thread.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 8:34 pm    Post subject: wow there Reply with quote

wow there kids, democracy was about to start in iran in the 50s but little ol org. known as CIA put a stop to that, because oil prices might have gone up .50 cents. seeing the results, how ironic!
redemption

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's your point - ?
Liberty

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 2:58 pm    Post subject: Re: wow there Reply with quote

345345 wrote:
wow there kids, democracy was about to start in iran in the 50s but little ol org. known as CIA put a stop to that, because oil prices might have gone up .50 cents. seeing the results, how ironic!

At the root of 79 was the British Plot, British Coup, British backed ayatollahs, British marxists agents called "Toodeh", British Communist agents as "Cherik", and Brirish-ayatollah backed islamists militia.

Americans only bought into this British Plot because they could not forsee the mess it would bring to the democratic world.

While USA was always ready to promote democracy and progress, it was always part of the British Suppression of other nations to promost backwardness & Illiteracy and fundamentalism.

One look at history will bring us to this conclusion.

I hope this time the Americans will wake up and smell the homos in London! Laughing
mhw

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 3:44 pm    Post subject: new statement from smccdi Reply with quote

pro bush statement at:

http://www.daneshjoo.org/smccdinews/article/publish/article_4178.shtml

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES WE SAW THE PRO BUSH STATEMENT BY IRANIAN STUDENT MOVEMENT,

WE ALSO HEAR ABOUT PRO DIALOUGE STATEMENTS IN BENEFIT OF AYATOOLAHS!

SO WHERE IS THE REAL SUPPORT ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

Jump to: