[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Big 3 EU Foreign Policy (England, France, and Germany)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
asher

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Kerravon and Prof for your insights.

SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION DEPT.:

I've got a blog. (Click website button.)

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

asher wrote:
To: uk@un.int

I am writing to protest the threatened deportation of three Iranian dissidents, now on hunger strike, to certain torture and death in the Islamic Republic of Iran.

Britain should be opposing the criminal regime of the mullahs, not appeasing it. I urge the United Kingdom to act in accord with the highest traditions of the civilized world and afford safety to those seeking refuge within its borders.

Asher Abrams

In order to achieve FREEDOM, WE ALL IRANIAN PEOPLE MUST FIND BACK OUR TRUE PERSIAN IDENTITY AND DROP ALL ARABIAN INFLUENCES THROUGH RELIGION.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TO ALL IRANIAN NATION: IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE FREDDOM WE MUST FIND BACK OUR TRUE PERSIAN IDENTITY AND DESTROY ALL ARABIAN INFLUECES THROUGH RELIGION IN OUR DAILY LIFE.
Kourosh

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 4:28 am    Post subject: Iranian Reply with quote

Hi People

Reading through some of the posts and articles made me realize how far we Iranians have drifted from realities. Believe me dear compatriots and none compatriots, USA has never ever been the friend of IRAN they fucked a democratically elected Govt. of Mossadegh and secured 3 decades of cheap Oil into their system. After the deal was over they let the Shah fall.

Now they have Iraq to Milk ( and Milk they Shall ).

Simplify the happenings around yourselves and you shall see Iran is alone and the only friends of Iran are Iranians.

Give the developments in Iran a chance to ripe. ..Change will come but slowly / hurrying it will cost Iranian lives and that nobody should agree with as Iranians. Do not forget how the Soviet Union disintegrated within a
few weeks without bloodshed.

Never forget the downing of the Iran Air flight that was shot down over the ever Persian Gulf (1988) and what happened after that. That is what the life of an Iranian is worth in the eyes of the American.

Your Compatriots will bring this change, but to no ones terms and conditions and under no conditions to the terms of these Crooks of the present US administation.

Javid Iran / Kourosh
phenphen

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 6:07 am    Post subject: .. Reply with quote

Dear Compatriot - you are a crooked mullah disguised as a true Iranian.. go home.. Wink

Yes, change will come from within but it will need the support from the outside/US considering all other nations support the Mullahs.. Have you fogotten about EU, Russia, China, Jap, etc..? WHere is your criticism of these bastards?
Kourosh

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 6:53 am    Post subject: Phenphen or whatever your name is . Reply with quote

Dear guest

Judging from History US has another 20-30 years as a superpower, look what happened to the Russians (They starve) look how humble the Brits ´
have become.

Whatever the nature of change that happenes in Iran, it should be Iranian and not foreign. Nobody helps you without wanting something else in return. They will want our resources for a very very long time.

And in case you or your father or son , one day gets elected and wants to change two laws to better certain aspects of life.. but it contradicts with the American interests.. then they shall have you imprissoned, raped and abused. other words terminated.

I know you are young and inexperienced but insulting people who happen to have a different opinion is the habbit of a "Mob" and Guest or not your IP is always visible.

Regards / Kourosh
venomspiter

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 9:14 am    Post subject: .. Reply with quote

Kuroush - how about we call you Jack, Jack Straw.. you sound like a damn brit..
Kourosh

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 9:19 am    Post subject: Spiter Reply with quote

Hi

as long as you dont call me "spiter" Wink

Regards

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 2:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Phenphen or whatever your name is . Reply with quote

KOROUSH WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
YOU ARE AN IRI MOB NOT US
Laughing

GUYS, IF I WERE THE WEBMASTER HERE, I WOULD NEVER LET ANY IRI MOBSTER IN.

DON'T YOU ABOUT YOU, BUT PERSONALLY I AM IN A SERIOUS WAR WTIH IRI AND THEIR THUGS, AND WILL ONLY SIT DOWN IN DISCUSSION WITH THEM IN A COURT ROOM, ONLY AFTER WE FREE IRAN.

SUITE YOURSELF. THIS GUY'S SO OBVIOUSLY ANTI FREEDOM .

KIRE KOROUSH TOO DAHANE TO NANGE IRAN VA IRANI, TO MOZDOORE AKHOND VA ENGLIS.
FUCK IRI MOB

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YEAH **** YOU IRI MOBSTER.

**** YOUR MASTERS IN LONDON TOO.
persian

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: .. Reply with quote

venomspiter wrote:
Kuroush - how about we call you Jack, Jack Straw.. you sound like a damn brit..

HE IS A BRIT. SPY. ONE THAT ALSO WORKS CLOSELY WITH MULLAHS.

SMELLS LIKE MULLAH ****.
blank

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kourosh: a rag-head in Western garb....like Amir Ahmadi
Arian

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 4:14 am    Post subject: Leave Reply with quote

Yeah you new American dirtbags,

Give it to him, as long as you halfhearted spoilt brats fight the regime like this... I guarantee you This Regime will stand.

I leave this CIA Platform. here are only rejected wannabe agants of CIA
MI5 and Mussad. trying hard to be allowed into the game playing Scully and Mulder. Not realizing they were all rejected in Quantico because they needed desk people like you to neutralize true Iranian Constitutional Monarchists. and Nationalists.

Because they know despite of regime change in Iran, the pursue of Nuks shall continue. If we get there.(no body shall ever dare to attack Iran again)

When we changed the Regime in time / CIA of America, Britain and Israel are never ever going to be trusted like before.(we shall be playing with them to our terms.)

Down with The Enemies of Iran (CIA, MI5, Mussad )
Down with The corrupted souls of Ex-Iranians

Sec. Gen. of Sumka (European)

Dr. A.P. Arian
stefania

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arian=Amir Ahmadi

Koroosh=Babak Talebi

Ahura=Hassan Nemazee

Everyone of them =

NIAC and AIC

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
reza

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know I almost defended kourosh on another thread, I had doubts as to whether he was IRI as there was only circumstancial evidence. But after reading Arians post I have no doubt that all three of the people stefania mentioned are here to hinder not help the Iranian effort
"When on the battlefield if you have the sole intention of breaking into the enemy lines, you will manifest martial valour. Furthermore if you are slain in battle you should be resolved to having your corpse facing the enemy" - Yamamoto tsunetomo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: