[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Very Important

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefania

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 6:58 am    Post subject: Very Important Reply with quote

Dear friends,

i would like to present you a project which i and some of my friends are working on..

Well, things are going on well and , i have the support of some important people both here and outside italy.

Having little experience in these things (i said little not "no experience" ), some friends help me and i can count on good people .

Well, i think i may shortly write something on this project..

A likely name would be "Italian Libertarians"..

First steps which should be taken..

1) Build a a website in Italian first of all. The websites would have some important sections-

a)Foreign Policy (Iran,Cuba,China,North Africa,Africa at whole,Middle East,US ,European Union,UN,Russia,Chechenya,etc..)

b)Economic Policy(Free-markets,Globalization,Genetically Modified Food,etc.. )

c)Italian Politics (arguing in favor of a true free market economy and urge an end to statalist-bureaucratic economic policies; reform of the retirement;and so on..)

There might be a section all dedicated to the neocons' thought.

Articles and Editorials from the major international and italian newspapers would cover every one of the topics.

People like you and Banafsheh,plus other people may write your opinions..

For a more complete website, a Forum should also be created.

Once the Italian Website is almost built, it would be translated in English and,if possible, in French,Parsi and Arabic.

We count to do a good job and spread it all over here and abroad.

Note: The project won't be only virtual..Not at all.

To begin with , a good website is a first step.

Then, we will think to organize the Association with people which have joined us .

For exemple. there might be sit-in in various cities,meetings,petitions,etc..

please tell me what you think and i count on you to give me the best advises...

You are wiser than me..

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: