[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Very important question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 7:45 pm    Post subject: Very important question Reply with quote

Is it really correct that we Pahlavi supporters write only here in activistchat and on daneshjoo.org?

Shouldn´t we also publish a copy of our posts in JM, Iranian.com, Peyvand etc? This to show we Pahlavi supporters are not dead but that we are more than alive? It takes only seconds to publish a copy somewhere else.

Is there any risks with writing on the boards of iranian.com and peyvand? These sites belong to the islamic republic.

Or maybe we can post in JM but not in iranian.com and peyvand? However JM, though I don´t like it, but it is not a part of the islamic republic.

Please say your comments about this question everyone, Spenta, Khorshid, Blank, Azadeh, redemption, patriot, Stefania and site admin:s
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Please say your comments about this question everyone, Spenta, Khorshid, Blank, Azadeh, redemption, patriot, Stefania and site admin:s

I'm out. I am not going to give any of these sites legitimacy by posting my thoughts over there. I remember both Iranian.com and Peyvand did so much to promote Khatami and reforms from within up until a few months ago. Jebhe (not) Melli did the same during the Khatami campaign. Most of their articles are really biased and filled with disinformation. You only have to glance through their archives to see what I am talking about. The best thing I can do as a patriot is to boycott these sites. Iranian.com has had a few excellent articles in the past but the sheer volume of "fishy" articles articles always outweights the anti-regime stuff. The sheer volume of pro-Khatami articles on these sites is just too much to bear. I don't post on these sites and I don't even visit. The less visitors they get the better off we'll all be. As for Jebhe (not) Melli site, I have seen that no one posts over there except a bunch of "oghdeii" people who are still crying that their precious revolution was stolen. I am urging everyone not to go over there and make any interesting discussions. Do not give these sites legitimacy and do not open up any interesting debates over there. This isn't a matter of monarchy. I urge everyone not to post at these suspecious websites. Let everyone see what kinds of people go over there.

I tell you my personal experience I had with Jebhe (not) Melli. The moderator of that site is totally biased and he censors some of the posts that he doesn't like. I have a friend named Anahita and we both used to post over there about two years ago. Until I got banned and my account was deleted because I posted a message that said the future regime should be decided by a referendum. I was replying to a post that said there was need for a referandum. I also criticized JM for something that I read on their website. It said that the goal of JM was to see "changes" in the Iranian government and to see the abolishement of Valiye Faghih. I didn't think this type of language was anti-regime at all. Now I was very polite and I never once accused them of being pro-regime (eventhough I think they are). But they didnt' like my criticism and they banned me. A few week later my friend posted another article saying tha the future government should be decided via a referandum and she got banned too. And on daneshjoo board I met three other people who were banned.

Quote:
However JM, though I don´t like it, but it is not a part of the islamic republic.

Isn't it? They spend 6 of the past 7 years trying to promote Khatami. They brought this revolution in the first place. They were a part of this regime. The fact that Khomeini outsmarted them and took over himself doesn't change the nature of Jebhe (not) Melli. And what is up with their secretive Berlin Conference? A conference that Hooshang Amirahmadi and melli-mazhabi people from inside Iran attended?
evin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 8:06 am    Post subject: i Reply with quote

I won't post one damn message at payvan or Iranian.com or any of the other blogs which are reformist regime loving crooks.. I will stay here and occasionaly visit daneshjoo - you can trust many of the other groups..
Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you azadeh
Maybe it was stupid of me to even ask this question but sure we should boycott these terrorist sites

And I fully agree with your opinion about JM. Sure they are in fact a part of the islamic republic.

Quote:
They spend 6 of the past 7 years trying to promote Khatami. They brought this revolution in the first place. They were a part of this regime. The fact that Khomeini outsmarted them and took over himself doesn't change the nature of Jebhe (not) Melli. And what is up with their secretive Berlin Conference? A conference that Hooshang Amirahmadi and melli-mazhabi people from inside Iran attended?

Yes sure, and already in beginning of january I wrote on daneshjoo and here that this conference was paid by the islamic republic
http://www.activistchat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=938

and no doubt JM is more against Pahlavi than the islamic republic.
http://www.activistchat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=938[/quote]
salinescape
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iranian Boy wrote:
Thank you azadeh
Maybe it was stupid of me to even ask this question but sure we should boycott these terrorist sites

And I fully agree with your opinion about JM. Sure they are in fact a part of the islamic republic.

Quote:
They spend 6 of the past 7 years trying to promote Khatami. They brought this revolution in the first place. They were a part of this regime. The fact that Khomeini outsmarted them and took over himself doesn't change the nature of Jebhe (not) Melli. And what is up with their secretive Berlin Conference? A conference that Hooshang Amirahmadi and melli-mazhabi people from inside Iran attended?

Yes sure, and already in beginning of january I wrote on daneshjoo and here that this conference was paid by the islamic republic

and no doubt JM is more against Pahlavi than the islamic republic.
[/quote]

Dear Iranian Boy - and all ActivistChat.com Compatriots:

Please continue to post suggestions for the message forum and website either within this forum or private message. This site is for all of us to enjoy, so please make your voices heard and sugesst suggest suggest!

Take Care,
Kian
patriot

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Iranian boy,

peace be with you

Well in my opinion we should NOT support the sites that promote Islamic Republics activity on the possitive way!
We should perform them and prove the world that we are against such promoting sites and we even don t check it out!
If you want as a pahlavi supporter work it s better to leave your messages and announcments in ShahineAzadi which completly belongs to his majesty Reza shah II
I have founded this group to make it a bridge between Iranians and his majesty s speeches!
We should better to get to know patriots !
And it seems that my effort and believe is right because on the short time it has already found more 100 houndred members and it s good
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/shahineazadi
join and leave your message for his majesty before anything!

Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear patriot

Does Pahlavi:s office answer your emails? I know Empress Farah is so wonderful she answers all emails but Prince Cyrus Pahlavi´s office seems very busy. Right?
Spenta

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also agree and have stated repeatedly that nobody should support Payvand by posting to that site.

I used to post to Payvand and I was called a whore and insulted in every way imaginable on a daily basis. I would complain to the Admin, and demand that he enforce the Board's policy, but he refused to. Their attitude RP suporters were supposed to be called whore! They chased away every female member that was not pro IRI in the most hideous and abusive ways imaginable!

You have about 4 to 5 IRI agents monitoring that board all the time. We used to joke that 5 minutes after I would post something, there would be 4 posts attacking it. The rest are Bacheh Akhunds in Canada like Vahid, and those who are married to Bazari/Akhundi trade families in California like Rudabeh, and of course the NIAC AIC people Laughing Payvand is like a gathering place/hangout for all the regime's people outside of Iran! Patogh e Jomhoreye Eslami dar kharej!

Now 2 years ago, you had people there who would write tomes defending the IRI and its many accomplishments, people posting on the Palestinians day and night, and people defending the many virtues and benefits of Islam day and night. Today, just like the hardliners in Iran, they're all pretending to be westernised, democratic and secular Laughing They claim to be secular and laic now, they don't post 20 articles on he Palestinians everyday anymore, now they criticise Khatami whom they previously hailed as god, now they criticise the IRI, and now they even begrudgingly admit that things were better under the Shah. Do you know why? Because they will have no credibility whatsoever if they don't do the above. What they need are people like us to post to their board to further legitimsie them. And when we post to boards like Payvand and Jebhe Melli we are only legitimising the IRI's affiliates in the US!

Don't post to Payvand also because you be hacked, and your personal info will be abused. Those of you with the right kind of software already know how many Trojans are on Pyavand. Because the board is affilaited with the regime, the Admin allows every kind of cyber abuse there is! I was contacted by atleast one member after I left who notified me of threats that he had received via email, he also left Payvand like everybody else that I know!

Also, posting to Payvand is only legitimising Islamist Leftists desperately trying to pretend they are the opposition. They are not, they're just the same lot pretending to be "keravatis" as they say in Iran about all the old regime's chestbeaters who are now hiring girls with blond hair sticking out of their headscarves to do PR for them. Payvand is the same, the Mullah mafia's people in the US/Canada, pretend to be the oppostion, and they need girls with makeup and blond hari pouring out of their hejab to do PR for them on their board Laughing So don't post, or legitimise these baords!

Jebhe Melli BB
I also do not post to JM, and advise against anyone posting to their BB (home of 3 old farts fighting Reza Pahlavi) Laughing and committed to preseving the party line that betrayed Bakhtair, helped Khomeini overthrow Bakhtiar, suported first Khomeini and then Khatami in its continued support for this foreign invasion and occupation of Iran. There are JM members who are Constitutional Monarchists (and also some Republicans) who did not particpate in these crimes against the Iranian People, and they do not visit and or post to the Jebhe Melli Board (some never even attend JM events anymore), and the few who did were chased out in the most abusive ways imaginable.

They should change their names to Jebhe Zed Melli ! And Payvand, is Payvand e Jomhorreye Eslami Dar Kharej Laughing
redemption

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iranian Boy wrote:
Dear patriot

Does Pahlavi:s office answer your emails? I know Empress Farah is so wonderful she answers all emails but Prince Cyrus Pahlavi´s office seems very busy. Right?

I'm sure the Prince is extremely busy!
Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Sorry Saman, I forgot your name. You are also one of the real patriots here.
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
They should change their names to Jebhe Zed Melli

My friends and I call it Jebhe (not) Melli.
Saman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iranian Boy wrote:
Quote:

Sorry Saman, I forgot your name. You are also one of the real patriots here.

Thank you Iranian Boy Very Happy

Well, my opinion is the same as the others who have replied. I haven't participated in any other Iranian forum than Activistchat.com and the daneshjoo forum, and I probably won't either.

This forum is growing everyday, and eventually some nutcase from the other forums will join here to.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
patriot

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Iranian boy,

Drood,

Well about what you asked I should say that in spite his majesty is too busy to reply one by one to all the questions and passionate messages but he replied our mail by his secratry and he said that he is really proud of having such compatriots involving with the democrasy of iran and that he is proud of his people and so far!

but he really would like to hear the voices of many people especially from inside and especially from the young generation and that swhy I have founded this group to let much more people be in touch with such a wonderful majesty like him!

And I m really afraid to see that none_Iranian group support their European royal families in such a incredible way but we Iranians live in the stage of cruelity,hate and jelousy through our royal family and wouldn tlike to appriciate people who had done somthing for us!

http://group.yahoo.com/group/shahineazadi

warm regards
Patriot

Sol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 2:04 pm    Post subject: Non Iranians love Iranian Royal Family Reply with quote

I want to add that I'm not Iranian but I also love Iranian Royal Family. I'm the founder of a group of discussion about Her Msjedty the loved Shahbanou Farah. You can join this group at:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/empressfarah

With love,
Sol
question

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 2:34 pm    Post subject: mm Reply with quote

What is the need for so so so many discussion forums.. Is not ActivistChat and Daneshjoo enough... Who wants to visit 5 forums a day? Jeesh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: