[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Iranians boycott massively official demo for Hamas leader

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Iranian Uprising 2004
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefania

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 1:45 pm    Post subject: Iranians boycott massively official demo for Hamas leader Reply with quote

Iranians boycott massively official demo for Hamas leader

SMCCDI (Information Service)
Mar 26, 2004

http://www.daneshjoo.org/smccdinews/article/publish/article_4164.shtml

The overwhelming majority of Iranians and especially Tehran's residents boycotted massively the official demo organized by the regime in order to mark the death of Sheik Ahmad Yassin and to show support of Hamas Terrorist group.

A crowd of the same usual professional demonstrators and militiamen, estimated at less than 5,000 individuals, were all what the regime and its "Islamic Dissemination Organization" were able bring into the streets while over 12 millions of Tehranis and 69 millions of Iranians ignored the official calls made by the governmental TV, Radio and newspapers.

It's to note that all official demos, organized in the last 3 years, in favor of Palestine and its extremist groups have been massively boycotted by the majority of Iranians who are rejecting massively the rule of terror, fanatism and do have friendly sentiment for Israel and its people who are subject of deadly attacks from Hamas. In addition Iranians are well aware of the role of Palestinian and Lebanese mercenaries in the violent repression of Iranians beside the regime's official forces.

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Zeke

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 5:33 pm    Post subject: good to hear Reply with quote

Thas a good thing to be hearing, is there any corroberation (i know the press hasn't been talking much) but you'd think that someone would be trying. Wait I forgot they don't care only after a paycheck. Thanks for the info though I'll pass it on and keep people asking questions out here.
any info is requested that can raise support for your cause of freeing Iran from the mullahs and their thugs, i'd rather it not come to war like in Iraq
lemon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 5:47 pm    Post subject: h Reply with quote

Have you seen the media lately, or I mean ever...? The media is full of **** - stupid dumbing device utilized for advertising, not news..
Equality

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most media outlets don't care about Iran. Fox News does an extremely small amount, but they don't care either. The internet is the best source for news on Iran, unfortunately.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Iranian Uprising 2004 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: