[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Quotes from IPC (Iran Politics Club)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Liberator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 8:56 pm    Post subject: Quotes from IPC (Iran Politics Club) Reply with quote

http://hometown.aol.com/ahreemanxii/page15.html

The Traitors of 1979:

* Half Breed Muslim Clerics
* Superficial Traitor Intellectuals
* Full Breed and Half Breed Arabo-Muslim
* Illiterate Religious Muslim Fanatics
* Lampoon Hooligan Agitators
* Palestinian PLO
* CIA and British Intelligent Service

all and all gathered numerous masses of,
"Easily Influenced, Emotionaly Primitive, and Naive Public"
Threw them in the streets of a prosperous Nation
and caused,
"The Second Arabo-Muslim Invasion-Occupation of Iran"

"A Persian who bends up and down praying in Arabic to Foreign Arabo-Muslim False House of Holy Ka'beh in Arabia, is nothing but a Traitor who bows to Arabs and embarasses his or her fellow Nationalsit Persian Freeman or Freewoman."

"The best method of victory for Traitors and Arab Worshipers is to assassinate or shut down the voice of Free Iranians.

Muhammed The Arab Bandit Prophet, his Murdering Khalifat Ali The First Shiite Imam, and his sons Hassan and Hussein the Shiite Imams, were nobody worth of praying to! They were a group of caravan bandits, thieves, criminals and murderers of Iranian People.
"

"Sa'ad Ibn Al Vaghas (Arab General): I have arrested 30,000 Persian Women.
Omar (Second Arab Khalifat): Persian Women are fine for Brave Arab Warriors.
"Arabs accepted Islam, only to pillage the civilized world!" (Georgie Zeydan)
"

"One cannot be a Muslim and an Iranian at the same time!
One must choose: Either Islam or Iran."

Patriots:
There is no other culture, philosophy and thought as great, glorious, valuable and humanitarian as The Persian Culture. By not knowing and studying this ancient history and culture, Persians will fall in the dark abyss well of the history such as they have fallen now! Persians, discover and re-find yourselves and understand the inner being in yourselves. Get to know yourselves by learning your history and culture. Understand who you were and who you are today! The only cure to our disease is to learn our rich 8000 years history of Iran and getting to know ourselves."

By turning our back to our ancient Persian Culture, we have turned our backs to Iran, and thats how we lost our national identity and became Arab Worshipers!

Patriot:
Turn on your fellow "Arab Worshiping" Iranian to our rich pure Persian Culture, so he too, can break the chains of Islamic Slavery around his neck!

Salman-e Farsi was the greatest Persian Traitor of them all! Learn from our past mistakes to not become a Persian Traitor. Don't become another Salman!

Its time to raise the torn Flag of Kaveh, its time to raise the Persian Flag sky high, its time to rise up to our Pure Persian Culture. Its time to go back to our good roots:

"Good Words, Good Thoughts and Good Deeds".

We used to Rule The World, it is a shame for us to be a lowly Slave and Servant to Arabo-Muslim now.

www.anjomane-padeshahi.org
http://aryamehr11.blogspot.com/
stefania

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Liberator,you forgot to include,among the traitors,Mr. Carter.
He does not deserve the Nobel Peace Prize he has.

As for PLO,i cannot agree more with you,because some of my relatives( from my father's side) live in Israel and they had some of their best friends killed by the Palestinian killers.
You cannot know how much they also hate the anti-iranian islamic mafia Khatami,Khomenei,Khamenei,etc..
Hatred is a word i would never pronounce,because it is the palestinians that raise their children with hatred and violence..
the people of Israel and even its leaders always wish to live in peace with the palestinians or Iran.
till some time ago,the relationships among my cousins and the palestinians in Israel were good.now,after 3 years of terror,there is no dialogue anymore.. it is sad,but the lesser of the evils that we can do is the construction of a security fence in order that the terrorists cannot enter into Israel to blow themselves up against the jewish children and women.
Rabin had thought about a security fence.
now it is time to do this.
Israel freed some palestinian prisoners as a sign of goodwill for the road map.then,those prisoners,once freed,blew themselves up on august 19th,burying all the last hopes of peace-it were them that have broken the truce, not Israel. Israel might live in peac with the muslims,if the muslims never attacked Israel since 1937.Arabs declared a deadly war on Israel and Israel will defende itself for its self existance and survival.
Sharon is not extremist. He is one of most moderate leaders.
Arafat must not be killed because he would become a martyr and this is not in our interest.
but ,if it is necessary,he must be expelled.He stood 3 years into his building,hosting terrorists there,coordinating the attacks and suicide and homicide bombings,receiving french kisses,and the mullahs' weapons.
The wall on the lebanese border was sucessful..
I talked to my cousins in Tel Aviv and spoke with them about my support for your cause and they told me: "Look,we did not know that the iranian people were different from their regime.Now we discovered that the iranian people are the only civilized people in the Middle East"...
After all,two great leaders,Moshe Katzav and Shaul Mohfaz are Persians..

Look,i love Persia and its people.
These bastard pigs hezbollahi have no right to live in Iran.
They are foreigners in your land...

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
salinescape
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 11:55 am    Post subject: Stef Reply with quote

Well said Stefania - you are right!!!! And the Iranian people are fighting back, but much of the world is not hearing there voices - so we must SCREAM IT OUT LOUD!!!!!

WE MUST TELL THE WORLD!!!

About Arafat - he is a bad bad dude.. I just fear that even if he was expelled that he would be able to create problems.. possibly moreso than currently.. Anyhow -- I think the objective should be to SIDELINE his ass and deal with others -- but we must support a two pronged approach..

EXTERMINATING TERRORIST AND FANATICS
AND MAKING HUMANITARIAN SITUATION BETTER THROUGHOUT THE WORLD SO THESE GUYS CAN NEVER GAIN ANY SUPPORT AND POWER!!

Ciao -
Kian
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: