[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please take a minute to thank Shohreh Solati...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> It's "Persian" Gulf Stupid! (NOT Arabian)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 12:43 pm    Post subject: Please take a minute to thank Shohreh Solati... Reply with quote

Did you guys hear that after singing "Khliaje Farse Khomooneh" Shohreh got kicked out of Dubai during Norooz IPN concert and said that she will never go back? She is risking about $50,000 of concert money each year but she won't sell her country and integrity. That's a lot of easy money for one night of concert. This woman has principles and character. She won't sell a piece of herself for dirty money like some other people. Plus she is pretty cool and my favourite singer. I have loved this woman since I was a little girl. Now I love her even more. Please take a moment to thank her. Her website is www.shohreh-solati.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> It's "Persian" Gulf Stupid! (NOT Arabian) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: