[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The European Silence kills the Iranian People

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefania

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 6:39 am    Post subject: The European Silence kills the Iranian People Reply with quote

Translation of the Letter i have sent to Italian Newspaper "Il Corriere della Sera"

http://www.corriere.it/corrforum/corriere/Thread?forumid=291&postid=256307

Dear Magdi,

I have written previously when i have sent the interview with my friend Aryo Pirouznia.

On next July 9th,the Iranian students will pay respects to their friends and brothers killed by the regime's Islamist militias.

Yet,that day turns into wider popular protests against the regime in its entirety.
During these protests,many people are arrested and beaten by the Islamic militias (Basijis,foreign mercenaries imported by the regime) and others are shot to death-

I wish the Italians to show their solidarity with the Iranian people and their fight for a Secular Democracy.

I wish that those who shout "peace" also shout "Free Iran!"

In Iran there is no war.There is "peace".But this peace is made up with tortures,mutilations,hangings,stonings,lashings,etc.

The United States and the Bush Admin have reaffirmed their full support to the Iranian People and confirmed their refuse to open negotiations with the mullahs' regime.

Differently,Europe keeps supporting dictators and participating in the so-called "dialogue among the civilizations" promoted by the very mullahs' regime which, as we all know, promote terrorism in Iraq,Palestine (directly funding Arafat and his own terrorist groups),Lebanon and in the entire world.

Europe must be aware that the very people which they talk to are those who kill innocent jews,americans,iraqis and even italians( the tragic terror attack against our soldiers in Nassirya and the kidnapping of our hostages were directly funded by the mullahs,inculding the so-called "reformist" Khatami).

As Aryo stated,Europe might be politically and economically boycotted by a Free and Democratic Iran.

The Iranian people feel deep simpathy toward America and Israel and dislike Europe.

Our govts,included the italian,should ask themselves why they do dislike europe.

Our silence has contributed to the massacre in Tiananmen.

Will we be complicit of the massacre of innocent Iranians whose only desire is not "reforms from within the islamic regime" ,but a Referendum to freely choose their favority system of govt.

For more info on the situation in Iran, please visit :

http://www.daneshjoo.org
http://www.activistchat.com
http://freethoughts.splinder.it

Let us hope that the pacifists will think of the Iranian people as well.

P.S: Magdi Allam is an Italian of Egyptian origin, but it's a real Kafaar and one who is hard to find among the arabs.. He's pro-Bush, pro-Israel and is a very close friend at Michael Ledeen !!

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
stefania

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well,you know what some idiots have replied to my letter ?

They told :

"Oh, you would like to see the neocons to rule iran ? you would like to see the torturer shah or the likes of the soldiers of abu ghraib and guantanamo ? you would like iran to be bombed ?"

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
redemption

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stef - don't worry about what Idiots say ... just keep pushing and bashing the mullahs an dnever give up till they are LONG GONE!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stefania wrote:
Well,you know what some idiots have replied to my letter ?

They told :

"Oh, you would like to see the neocons to rule iran ? you would like to see the torturer shah or the likes of the soldiers of abu ghraib and guantanamo ? you would like iran to be bombed ?"

tell 'em :

Oh NO!
We would like Iranians children to be sold as sex slaves and then for their body parts, Iranian youth to be lashed 100 times, tortured, raped and then hung from Cranes in public, Iranian women to be stoned to death, or shot at their womb for political activism, and all while EU is the main benefactor of our Oil and resources!!!!
stefania

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, now he says that he prefers to live in religious and theocratic states than in the materialist countries such as Italy, USA and others...

redemption

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRANIANS SUFFER BECAUSE THE EU AND WORLD BANK PAYS THE MULLAHS - WHERE DO YOU THINK THE MULLAHS SPEND THEIR MONEY? THEY SPEND IT ON THEMSELVES, STAYING IN POWER, AND TERRORISM IN IRAQ and ALL OVER THE WORLD!!!@! DOWN WITH THE MULLAHS>> DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN WITH THE MULLAHS... FREE IRAN!!!!
stefania

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes i agree!

Let's send the mullahs on an island and let's bring in all the lefto-communists which protest the democratic world... they at least will try to live with mullahs and then we will see whether they still say that an islamic system is better than our system !

That island is only for those who want to go to live under a mullahs' rule !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: