[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Will they pay? will justice be done?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefania

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 8:43 am    Post subject: Will they pay? will justice be done? Reply with quote

I think the world should be tired of all this violence,terror and blood brought by the arabs and their friends the mullahs against innocent people in Israel and Iran..I see that there is unity in the suffering of the Israelis and the Iranians.These civilized peoples are victims of savage criminals and terrorists which know nothing but violence,terrorism and hatred.I also think that these people never went to school...oh, yes they went ..but to study ONLY the Koran and the pro-suicide textbooks..
Will they pay for their crimes?
Will there be a criminal court to judge them?
Of course,Belgium will never try the mullahs and their allies the palestinians..They prefer to try the israelis and the americans and ignore the suffering of thousands of innocent Israelis and Iranians..But i think that it will be the israelis and the iranians which will judge and condemn their murderers..
Shalom!
Dorood bar Iran and Persia !
Long Live Democracy,Justice and Secularism for the beloved Iranians!
Justice be done!

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
stefania

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I welcome tha attack against Syria..
The Israelis are tired .
May the Assad's regime and the Islamic terrorists be detroyed!

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
stefania

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are more and more desperate..

Illeterates..they never opened a book of Persian history,only the Koran!

They look like Mafia!

Khatami? a mullah is a mullah!

salinescape
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 10:52 am    Post subject: good Reply with quote

Good post with the pictures --- Smile

syria tries to act like they have nothing to do with terrorism, which is BS.. Let the world focus on Syria and Iran!
stefania

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azadi, please don't be angry with me..don't hate me.. i really did not mean anything bad against this WONDERFUL site..
It's only that, since my father has relatives in Israel,we think that the terrorists are the arabs.. There is much anger against the arab pedophiles..
You cannot image how the people is frustrated.. I think it's time to end the Israeli suffering and the palestinian suffering.. But the problem is that the problems of the palestinians are not due to Israel ,but to their corrupt and violent leadership.. You know who begun the war against Israel? The arabs! If they never attacked Israel, the ONLY DEMOCRACY in the Middle East could live in peace with them.. but Israel has all the right to defend itself.. It's time to act against Syria and all those who sponsor terror..
No one wants a war against Sirya or Iran.. It is these regimes which want a war with Israel.. We all agree that till the Siryan and the anti-iranian regimes are into the power,there will no peace in the Middle East.. Till now Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East.. Let's hope that Iran will join the democratic field..
Shalom!

Azadi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 2:35 pm    Post subject: btw, Reply with quote

I believe if there are terrorist camps in Syria then Israel and the US should unite both poltically and militarily to take them out -- US and Israel need to work together to remove the regime and stop playing the games that the EU would rather have them play. Who knows that the heck is going on... One can only hope.. Keep speaking out!

Azadi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: