[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Free Web XTV Live and SOS Iran TV Links

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> 18 Tir Help Desk, Discussion & Coordination (BREAKING NEWS)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 11:30 pm    Post subject: Free Web XTV Live and SOS Iran TV Links Reply with quote

XTV Live and SOS Iran TV

For Slow (Modem) Internet Connection:

For Fast (Cable Modem, T1 Lan ...) Internet Connection:

Last edited by cyrus on Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:15 pm; edited 6 times in total

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a great TV, LOVE it!

all political media have been blocked...
the new cheaper sat. dishes - sold by IRI agents- block out all Iranian political programs! does anyone know if xtv is blocked or not?

Is this site also filtered? I would think so. all methods of communication with Iran are blocked so far. and the military is out already. couldn't be better. just perfet. Razz sharks!

gotta find a way to connect the exile community with insite Iran again.
and find a way to report on demos in Iran. I wouldn't count on any European reporter in there...god damn it. be nice to see the back of them EU thugs for a while. Yuk.

be har haal....
18 Tir: khamooshi Sarasari dar hemayat az daneshjoo

Please:
Organize Candle light Vigiles in your community:
As a show of respect to those fightig for Freedom & Human Rights in Iran.

Thank you all,

God Bless.
support XTV

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Support XTV
& SOS IRAN PROJECT:

1. Volunteers needed
http://www.sosiran.com

2. Register to participate in future projects
http://www.bestofiran.com/frontend/index.asp
Persian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 3:11 pm    Post subject: XTV archive Reply with quote

Here is the XTV Archive:
http://www.sosiran.com/bdyE_Archives.htm
Keep updated on these Great Interviews!

Roger Simon on XTV!
Thanks Dear Roger, We Love you Smile

http://www.rogerlsimon.com/
Wednesday, July 7, 2004
The Struggle Continues - On Iranian TV! (updated)
Bloggers (Reynolds, Lileks, Johnson, Yglesias and sometimes I and others) often appear on nationwide radio chez Hugh Hewitt, but... although of "dubious" qualifications (boy, do I know it!)... I have been asked to go on international television this morning (11 AM PDT) on behalf of the Iranian freedom movement.

I will be at XTV in the San Fernando Valley -- one of those Southern California stations that broadcasts by satellite to Iran -- being interviewed by its executive director Dr. Iman Foroutan for prime time (or "Charlie Rose" time) in Tehran. For those... um... a tad of West of there, it will be available over the Internet. SOS IRAN has the links as it does the petition supporting Iranian freedom for those who have missed it. This is all in conjunction with the 18 Tir demonstrations going on across the nation and in Europe over the next couple of days. One of those will be in Los Angeles this evening 5-8PM in front of the Federal Building in Westwood.

redemption

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EXCELLENT INTERVIEW - hopefully we can get a link going to this interview soon so we can watch again!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> 18 Tir Help Desk, Discussion & Coordination (BREAKING NEWS) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: