[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What we would like the US to do

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> The Voice of Dr. Etebar
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ramin Etebar,MD

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 7:22 am    Post subject: What we would like the US to do Reply with quote

Please write your congressman, senator, the president and US government officials asking for the following points in US policy toward Iran:

U.S. Should allocate and provide funds or release part of the frozen Iranian assets to Iranian oppositions for regime change in Iran as soon as possible.
President Bush should support a clear and open policy calling for regime change in Iran.
The Administration should abandon its policy of “Afghanistan yesterday, Iraq today, Iran maybe tomorrow”, and confront the threat from the IRI regime.
President Bush should ask the IRI's primary hidden supporters (Britain) and secondary supporters (France, Germany, EU, Japan, Canada, Russia, and China) to stop giving economic, military, political and intelligence assistance to sustain the regime.
The United States must apply political pressure to the Iranian regime to step down peacefully and immediately, and transfer power to an elected government by the Iranian people.

Wink
redemption

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly !!!! I will relay information to all I know..
stefania

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The President should follow the example of Former President Reagan

Go Pres ! Wink

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
redemption

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually not in regards to what Reagan did with Iran.. Reagon didn't do **** for Iran or the Iranian people!
stefania

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reagan has changed a part of this world's history..

He has contributed to the fall of Communism and Freedom for millions of people..

He has helped those youth to get rid of their regimes without fire any shot...

Bush should do the same thing..

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
stefania

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that reagan has been the best US President of the 1900's

A Real Freedom Lover and his ideals must be part of the US approach in the int.l affairs..

I think that neocons like Ledeen and Rubin follow those ideals.

stefania

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[/img]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 4:18 pm    Post subject: Re: What we would like the US to do Reply with quote

Ramin Etebar,MD wrote:

The United States must apply political pressure to the Iranian regime to step down [b]peacefully and immediately
, and transfer power to an elected government by the Iranian people.[/b]

Peacefully ? Laughing Laughing

You must be joking dear Mr. Etebar!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stefania wrote:
I think that reagan has been the best US President of the 1900's

... his ideals must be part of the US approach in the int.l affairs..

I agree with the Reagan Style in dealing with EU!

But Mullahs only understand the language of FORCE.
Persian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 12:48 am    Post subject: Re: What we would like the US to do Reply with quote

Quote:

U.S. Should allocate and provide funds or release part of the frozen Iranian assets to Iranian oppositions for regime change in Iran as soon as possible.

Taking money from US means, favors in return. It also means being limited in our actions. I don't think it's wise. besides, who should they give this money to? it belongs to the nation.

They will probably use it to charge Iran over future attacks! Just like Saudi and Kweit went almost bankrupped. or Iraqis have to pay for the cost of war perhaps.

Is this what you want to happen? I rather die and not see US attacks on our soil.

I would only agree with British attacks. and that only because finally we would get a chance to fight them face to face! that after a century of colonialist fascist brit $hit in my land. I dare the dirty Brits to attack Iran. if they got any balls left in their pants.

BRING IT ON JACK STRAW! you dirty son of the *****.
redemption

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe many Americans would also like to fight the British.. Ameriance understand the Brit motivations and Americans have not forgotten the boston tea party..

Jack Straw - stop fucking around with the Mullahs and give it a rest!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> The Voice of Dr. Etebar All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: